tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

• 2 weeks later...

the first single from the April 3rd release, necroscape. tētēma is Mike Patton (Faith No More, Mr. Bungle) with Australian electro-acoustic composer, Anthony Pateras. Pre-order the limited white vinyl, CD and Digital here: https://smarturl.it/necroscape Visualizer created by Oleg Rooz - http://olegrooz.com Sculptures by Talitha Kennedy - http://www.talithakennedy.com Pateras describes the song as sounding “like The Melvins' tour van broke down in the Balkans and instead of going home, they decide to open a mountain laboratory dedicated to possible hybrids of Rembetika and hardcore. This sounds like the pop music of a youth I wish I'd had, but instead I grew up in the suburbs of Melbourne smoking bongs and listening to Bungle." Necroscape is sculpted around isolation in the surveillance age; and although lofty/high-concept sounding, it is still an intensely fun and heavy listen. Necroscape synthesizes a lot of territory: odd-time rock, musique concrète, otherworld grooves, soul, industrial noise, microtonal psychoacoustics… seemingly strange bedfellows on paper, yet they seamlessly coalesce into 13 songs which playfully challenge our notions of sonic logic and make you move at the same time. In a nutshell, listening to Necroscape creates the weird sensation of exclaiming "of course!" and "wtf?" simultaneously. Necroscape track list: 1. Necroscape 2. Cutlass Eye 3. Wait Till Mornin’ 4. Haunted on the Uptake 5. All Signs Uncensored 6. Milked Out Million 7. Soliloquy 8. Flatliner’s Owl 9. Dead Still 10. Invertebrate 11. We’ll Talk Inside A Dream 12. Sun Undone 13. Funerale Di Un Contadino Pateras and Patton “created an intelligent but ferocious mixture of avant-garde experimentalism, world music accents, and heavy metal velocity” (All Music) within the confines of their 11-track, 2014 debut, Geocidal. NME described the collection as “Roni Size getting spiked with GHB and fed through a woodchipper” while Alternative Press said, “once you are acclimated, it will leave you tingling.” The pair, joined by Will Guthrie (percussion) and Erkki Veltheim (violin), both of whom appear on Necroscape as well, made their live debut, fittingly at the Tasmania Mona music and art festival. The Guardian said of the outing: “tētēma didn’t enrapture with anthems or token festival rock gestures, they enraptured with mood, with surprises, and with evocations rarely felt by audiences…”

a0244003859_10.jpg

https://emocatrecords.bandcamp.com/album/five-pound-pocket-universe

Jebanje mamare od albuma. Neka vas ne zavarava preslatki omot. Kome nedostaju Fantomas cut up ludila i naprosto volite jak saskofon i generalno semplovanje raznih zvukova, onda je ovo sranje na koje ste dugo čekali. Što se mene tiče jak početak 2020. Nazivi pesama su sve. Lični favoriti Facehugger, Tentacle Garden Rape, Spermbot.

• 2 weeks later...

Veoma interesantan je novi Nero di Marte, dosta unikatna muzika i treba mnogo puta da se presluša da bi baš legao. Meni lično ovakav vokal (pa još isključivo na italijanskom) ne prija previše, pa i instrumentalno znaju da odlutaju negde i da se pogube, ali ne mogu a da ne pozdravim ovaj eksperiment koji je nesvakidašnji. Veoma sinematičan zvuk, kao soundtrack za neki psiho horor, muzika koja stvara slike u glavi. Ritmički je album predobar, al nekako nisam fasciniran gitarskom supstancom, dosta je tu apstrakcije i lutanja, a evo i posle 5 preslušavanja teško šta da sam zapamtio i da mi se urezalo u glavu. Treba ovo da se krčka na laganoj vatri.