2016.08.10-13. *Jaromer, Češka* Brutal Assault 2016 #21

HeLLsarma

BRUTAL ASSAULT TO ANNOUNCE FIRST BANDS; HOTELS PACKAGES, VIP CAMP ETC. TO GO FOR SALE!

We're about to announce first bands for the 21st edition of our fest! The first known headliner is going to be a legendary Al Jourgensen’s industrial act MINISTRY. Just a reminder, the next year of Brutal Assault will be held between 10th and 13th of August 2016 again in the old army fortress Josefov in the Czech Republic.

Marathon of extreme music will offer the best from various metal genres, in total more than 100 bands from around the world. This all during 4 days and on 3 stages. Confirmed bands up to date consist of:

AGNOSTIC FRONT, THE ALGORITHM, ARCHGOAT, BIRDFLESH, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BURY TOMORROW, DARK FUNERAL, DESTRUCTION, ELECTRIC WIZARD, EXODUS, INSOMNIUM, MINISTRY, SEPTICFLESH, TERROR, TEXTURES, VALKYRJA, WHIPLASH.

More than 80 bands to follow!

We're also launching pre-orders for our hotel packages. Available are single rooms, double and twin rooms and a very limited capacity of tripple and quadruple rooms. Rooms are available from hotels Alessandria and Cernigov and all the rooms in hotel Alessandria will undergo reconstruction before the festival. The hotel packages include shuttle service from hotel to the festival ground and back, buffet breakfest and a free 4-day pass for the natural grandstand with a view on both main stages.

Also up for sale is the VIP camp, parking and natural grandstand! To maintain better control over the natural grandstand we've decided to remove the natural grandstand pass from the VIP camp package and enable the electronic presale. The price is 6€ for whole festival.

Vec su krenuli Brutalno. :D

12191662_930938820329257_8471532604939965236_n.jpg?oh=60a18abad34ef9cec06042cd965bc4ef&oe=56B07707

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Želim mišljenje vas koji ste išli na festival koliko sve to izađe, put, karte, da se tamo prespava, koja količina novca je dovoljna da se ponese za trošak? Hvala na odgovorima.

povratna za voz Beograd - Budimpešta - oko 3000 dinara

povratna za autobus Budimpešta - Prag - čini mi se oko 18 evra, nisam siguran

voz Prag - Jaromer - 5-6 evra valjda

hostel u Pragu - 18 evra

ulaznica za festival - 70-ak evra

smeštaj se baš razlikuje i to treba sam da vidiš

2014. smo plaćali 13 evra noć, ali to je bio vrhunski smeštaj u koji smo upali nerealnim spletom okolnosti, tako da to nije za poređenje

2015. smo bili u hotelu koji je na 15-20 minuta autobusom od mesta u kojem se održava festival (taj bus je uračunat u cenu smeštaja) i imali doručak, ali se stvarno ne sećam cene, znaće Boba ili Laza (oni su sve organizovali, ja sam samo davao pare :D )

što se tiče potrošnje za hranu, ako od kuće poneseš neke pite, sendviče itd, miran si od Beograda do Praga

na festivalu nećeš potrošiti na hranu više od 40-50 evra na hranu za četiri dana, piće zavisi od čoveka do čoveka. najjeftinijie pivo je oko 1.1e, voda i čuveni gazirani sok od maline su jeftijiji, Koka kola i ostala piva su malo skuplja

ako kreneš da plaćaš prevoz, kartu i smeštaj već sad, pred polazak će ti trebati samo pare za trošak i bićeš miran sa 200 evra

sve zajedno, sa gomilama hrane, diskovima, pićem itd, mene je izašlo oko 450e

edit: ako ćeš da ideš busom punim metalaca iz Srbije i ako budeš spavao u kampu, koštaće te dosta jeftinije

Edited by Underkuruz
  • Upvote 2