Narcos (2015- )

Mr.Murray

Odlicna serija, ali ako hocete prave informacije o Pablu, onda gledajte http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2187850/ - tacnije, detaljnije, realnije :) U Narcos ima dosta i izmisljenih stvari, ali opet, serija drzi paznju, jebe kevu.

gde ovo skinuti? koliko ima epizoda, sezona? sturo je nesto s informacijama

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The brother of the late Pablo Escobar has sent a chilling message to Netflix after a ‘Narcos‘ location scout was shot dead – urging them to ‘hire hitmen’ as security.

Earlier this month, the 37-year-old Carlos Muñoz Portal was scouting locations for season four of the popular Netflix series, before his bullet-riddled body and car were found in a remote area near the borders of Hidalgo state, a hugely violent area of the country.

Now in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter, 71-year-old Roberto De Jesus Escobar Gaviria (formerly known as the ‘chief of hitmen’), has strongly spoken against Netflix returning the film in the area without his permission.

“I don’t want Netflix or any other film production company to film any movies in Medellin or Colombia that relates to me or my brother Pablo without authorization from Escobar Inc,” he said. “It is very dangerous. Especially without our blessing. This is my country.”

Read more at http://www.nme.com/n...VqIsrxplvEIa.99

Edited by VoivodBG