Guns n' Roses

michelle

Guns N' Roses: Illusions albumi?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pa jel vidis?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmR6RVmN3yk&feature=related

Cujem bina podrhtava,pa su odlucili titanijumske sipke da prave,ove ne mogu vise dizdrze.Bole ga tuki raste mu treca sisa,a nece se smrzava zimus.smiley%20pig.gif

Boze, grozno.... U bgu je odlican koncert bio... Treba bre covek da se trgne.

• 4 weeks later...

Искрено се надам да следећег албума неће бити.

Dobar je novi album, nemoj tako. Mozda ima produkcije za 8 albuma ali meni se to ponekad dopada, ali u svakom slucaju i kada sve te slojeve skines ostanu odlicne pesme!

Edited by mikki270

Ex-GUNS N' ROSES bassist Duff McKagan joined the latest version of GUNS on stage last night (Friday, December 16) at the Key Arena in Seattle to perform the GN'R classic "You Could Be Mine".

gunsduff3.jpg

Toliko se već razvlači ova priča o nekakvom reunionu u poslednje vreme da mi ni najmanje ne bi iznenadilo da to i urade, pare su čudo.

Nakon Super Bowla 2011,pojavile su se informacije da bi G'n'R nastupali na SB2012,u originalnoj postavi,cak su i neke vrtoglave cifre pominjane,medjutim koliko vidim sledece godine to ce biti Madona sa raspalom Niki Minaj i nekom MIA-om.

Mada sad je u trendu,eks clanovi sa maticnim bendom i te fore,nikad se ne zna.

• 1 month later...

Trazeci informaciju o novoj turneji Gansa (sad,na leto),naisao sam i na ovo:

January 4th, 2012Guns N' Roses – 2011 Tour of the Year WinnerGuns N’ Roses have been named the 2011 Tour of the Year winner in the first annual Ultimate Classic Rock Awards. Axl Rose and company beat out Rush and Motley Crue in one of the most highly contested of our ten categories.Almost one-third (32%, specifically) of the voters chose GNR’s three-hour marathon concerts over Motley Crue’s drum rollercoaster-filled smmer trek (24%) and Rush’s ‘Time Machine’ tour (22%), with Journey, Alice Cooper and Kiss rounding out the field.

:pivopije:

P.S. - pobedili smo Hrvatsku u rukometu malopre :)

Edited by LazaGNR
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

GUNS N' ROSES keyboardist Dizzy Reed has told Billboard.com that the band's entire original lineup — including guitarist Slash and vocalist Axl Rose — will attend the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame induction ceremony on April 14 in Cleveland. "I know that all the original band is going to be there," Reed said. "I don't know exactly what's going to go down. It's one of those things I'm sure will all come together and be really cool. I'm just going to go in with a good attitude and a clear head and a grateful heart." When asked if there is a possibility that the musicians — Rose, guitarists Slash, Izzy Stradlin and Gilby Clarke, bassist Duff McKagan and drummers Steven Adler and Matt Sorum — will put aside well-publicized differences at the ceremony and pick up their instruments together, Reed told Billboard.com, "Honestly, we haven't spoken about it. I don't know when or why or how to bring it up. It's not an every day sort of thing. So we haven't really talked about it — but I'm sure we'll have to at some point."

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...