Guns n' Roses

michelle

Guns N' Roses: Illusions albumi?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...

http://loudwire.com/steven-adler-guns-n-roses-rock-hall-induction-new-project-drug-use-more/

Fin intervju sa Adlerom :)

dobar je i matt sorum

Njega nikada nisam voleo. Totalno odsustvo gruva, a i mnoge pesme je upropastio tako sto ih je uprostio. A i njegov zvuk mi je uvek bio tanak.

A brand new GUNS N' ROSES autographed drumhead has been donated by the band to be auctioned off at a benefit concert for the people of Flint, Michigan who were affected by the water contamination crisis.

A photo of the drumhead — which apparently features the signatures of singer Axl Rose, guitarist Slash, bassist Duff McKagan, keyboardist Dizzy Reed, drummer Frank Ferrer and guitarist Richard Fortus — can be seen below.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cdi0XmuWwAAnMSm.jpg:large

The picture was tweeted by Canadian rock journalist Mitch Lafon after it was originally posted by Sureshan Pather, who is apparently involved in the auction.

Cdi0XmuWwAAnMSm

A photo of the drumhead — which apparently features the signatures of singer Axl Rose, guitarist Slash, bassist Duff McKagan, keyboardist Dizzy Reed, drummer Frank Ferrer and guitarist Richard Fortus — can be seen below.

Steta sto nema Adlera, al dobar je i Ferrer, Bar nije Adler. A sto se gitare tice, Fortus je svakako bolja varijanta nego Izzy. Bolje da bend ima dve dobre solo gitare nego samo jednu.