Sto mu rifova! Moram da izrazim (umereno) oduševljene kanađanima KING MISFIT i njihovim prvencem Under Ancient Ground, mislim da ovde nije spominjan. Na isti način na koji me je zaintrigirao Innosense (Outcast) - nepretenciozno, nenadrkano, ne preterano raskošno - a pogađa u metu. Nema izrazitih hitova, naizgled deja-vu glazba, pa opet... nanovo smućkana progressive formula iz 90ih.... - dah svežine, bar za mene. Osetljiv i blagi power uticaj (us-power, ne euro power). Preporučuje se narodu koji štuje mid tempo umereno tvrd prog zvuk.

Bacio je u zapećak novi solo album LANCE KINGa, ako ništa drugo.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Zanimljivo zvuči prva stvar, iako se vidi da je on sam kucao/svirao bubanj.

Imaš li možda link za download? Nekako mi je bzvz da slušam ovako album. :)

Нашао сам... Aknewgod је микс Gordian knot,и сваког доброг прогресива... много јако послушајте

http://www.reverbnat...ist_songs/32891

Песме се скидају са овим програмом

http://www.tubemaster.net/down.html

Red letters - 8-31-11 ... Како добра песма подсећа на Chuck Schuldinera и Gordian Knot заједно...

Нема лоше песме...

Prosli album mi je da budem iskren tesko sranje. Blood of the snake je neprevazidjen i dalje sto se tice Dereka, ali ovaj nov album je svakako veoma dobar.

Аха,па нисам тај албум пре последњег ни слушао,нешто ми је на прво слушање био безвезе. Овај нови ми више не личи на Шерниана него што је лош. Некако ми није толико хеви,к'о да га је правио Сатриани,судећи по неком слушању пар песама,на брзину.

Мало је променио стил,то ми је засметало.

Edited by C.A_R.I.A.

• 1 month later...

Avantasia - The Flying Opera - Around The World In 20 Days [DVD]

Jako dobar mix koncerata na WOA i u Češkoj. Fantastična energija, vokali, instrumenti, produkcija. Ja sam se oduševio. Tu je i bonus DVD sa dokumentarcem i nekoliko spotova. Istina da nije baš novitet, izdanje je staro godinu dana, ali svakako preporučujem.

• 2 weeks later...

help-cover-web.jpg

Musicians:

Don Airey – Keyboards & Piano (Deep Purple)

Leo Leoni – Guitars (Gotthard)

Neil Murray – Bass (ex-Whitesnake)

Hena Habegger – Drums (Gotthard)

Singers:

Tobias Sammet (Edguy, Avantasia), Bob Catley (Magnum), Andi Deris (Helloween), Torstein Flakne (Stage Dolls),

Marc Storace (Krokus), David Readman (Pink Cream 69), Claus Lessmann (Bonfire), Oliver Hartmann (Hartmann),

Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear), Bernhard Weiss (Axxis), Michael Kiske (Unisonic),

Tony Mills (TNT), Carsten Lizard Schulz (Evidence One) and Tommy Heart (Soul Doctor, Fair Warning)

Solo Guitar Players:

Cede Dupont (Downspirit), Kyoji Yamamoto (BowWow), Helge Engelke (Fair Warning), Roland Grapow (Masterplan), Leo Leoni (Gotthard), Henny Wolter (Nitrogods), Robert R. Rodrigo (Airless)

Mu ovo dodje prva pesma gde pevaju i Kiske i Deris? :D

Da bre, samo baci link i ćuti si i nema te nigde. Umesto da si rekao KAKO se zove ova 13ominutna papazjanija, odakle su, vredi-ne vredi, blabla... Ni naziv benda ne može da se pročita a mani ostalo. Cccc....

edit - tek kad se završila glazba vidim kako se fajl/bend zove. To ne znači da povlačim šta sam gore rekao!!!

Edited by Jovan Cvijic

Guest HEFEST

Izvinite bio sam malo pijan pa sam jedva i link ubacio. :redface: Evo ga malo o bendu. Meni se svidjaju.

Hemina biography

Hemina is a Progressive Rock/Metal band formed in 2008 by Douglas Skene. The band's goal was to write an interesting take on Progressive Metal combining the sonic extremities and musical virtuosity of the genre whilst preserving the artistic edge, forward-thinking philosophy and dynamic subtleties found in Progressive Rock.

In July of 2010, Hemina released an EP entitled 'As We Know It' featuring 3 tracks from their upcoming album 'Synthetic'. The band played 15+ shows within Australia which has gained them a substantial following within their year on the live scene.

This 79 minute cinematic concept album is now here and ready to be released with impressionistic digipak art and the rich sound that Hemina have become known for since their inception. The album is to be released in October 2011 for launch shows with Voyager, Arcane and more.

With pristine sound mixed and mastered by Tommy Hansen at Jailhouse Studios (Redemption, Circus Maximus, Seventh Wonder, Jorn, Helloween), the album is a powerful, emotional adventure perfectly segueing track-by-track into a sumptuous and inviting world of Progressive Music.

Hemina's sound is a fine balance of mood, texture and dynamics in order to sculpt a vast musical journey for its listeners. The band experiments with intricate harmony (both vocally and instrumentally), thundering rhythms and intense appreciation for melody which will certainly encapsulate the attention of a great multitude of fans.

Hemina have also written a 70+ minute concept album to follow up 'Synthetic' entitled 'Venus' which shall be released some time in 2013.

I deo iz kritike:

Often compared to bands like Dream Theatre, Pain Of Salvation and Ayeron, stylisticallly I find " Sythetic " difficult to categorize. Skene refers to his brainchild as " cinematic progressive metal " but I prefer to call it operatic metal because it is essentially , well, a metal opera and that, if I interpreted the lyrics correctly, tells a metaphysical story of a fallen angel dealing with present day hardships. Even though containing enough power chords and screaming lead guitar solos to satisfy any metal head, what I think is most appealling to die hard fans of the 1970s art grock effusion ( such as myself ) are the ubiquitous keyboards of Phil Eltakchi which give every single track splendour, spaciousness and depth, painting lush backdrops that remind me of the mellotrons that gave bands back in the day an orchestral sound without having to have a full orchestra present . He also gives some good solos when appropriate that can have echoes of Styx ( " And Now To Find A Friend" ) as well as ethereal ambient qualities ( " Conduit To The Sky "& " The Boy Is Dead " ) that remind one of the electronic music of Tangerine Dream and the like. I can also detect some Marillion, Floyd and Iron Maiden hiding in " Synthetiic " every now and then . Skene can sound very much like Bruce Dickinson at times, especially when in the high register. My personal favourite track on the album has to be "Even In Heaven" which is one of the heaviest and most intricate that extends every member of the band with some absolutely serene vocal harmonizations. " For All The Wrong Reasons " is an acoustic guitar led ballad that sort of establishes the theme of the work early on, even though it may not be a happy one developing progressively as every track threads itself into the next. Even though one might have to make an appointment with oneself in order to garner the full essence of this 80 minute musical odyssey every one of the 11 sections of " Synthetic " is a rewarding listen. The pristine production is marred slightly at times with the bass being a bit muddled on the final mix-down, but thiswould be my only gripe with this ambitious and otherwise flawless work.

Sve u svemu vredno slusanja.

• 2 weeks later...

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=171829&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

DREAMSCAPE Is Back With 'Everlight' - Mar. 27, 2012

Almost five years after their last studio album, German progressive metallers DREAMSCAPE have returned with a brand-new CD on Silverwolf Productions, "Everlight", released on February 29. The album's nine songs and three instrumentals were written by guitarist and DREAMSCAPE founder Wolfgang Kerinnis and keyboardist David Bertok (SUBSIGNAL), with drummer Danilo Batdorf and bassist Ralf Schwager (also SUBSIGNAL) serving as the rhythm section.

After the split with vocalist Mischa Mang, DREAMSCAPE decided to record the new album with a multitude of guest singers:

* Arno Menses (SUBSIGNAL)

* Erik Ez (ex-PLATITUDE)

* Francesco Marino

* Herbie Langhans (BEYOND THE BRIDGE, SEVENTH AVENUE)

* Dilenya Mar (BEYOND THE BRIDGE)

* Mike DiMeo (ex-RIOT, ex-MASTERPLAN)

* Nando Fernandez (HANGAR)

* Oliver Hartmann (HARTMANN, AVANTASIA)

* Roland Stoll (ex-DREAMSCAPE)

"Everlight" track listing:

01. Final Dawn

02. Restless

03. Led Astray

04. Fortune And Fate

05. The Violet Flame Forever

06. A Matter Of Time Transforming

07. One

08. The Calm Before The Storm

09. Refugium In DB.Major

10. A Mental Journey

11. Breathing Spaces

12. Everlight

DREAMSCAPE will celebrate the release of the new album with a headlining performance at Generation Prog Live on April 13 in Nuremberg, Germany.

DREAMSCAPE's 2012 touring lineup:

Wolfgang Kerinnis (guitar)

David Bertok (keyboards)

Danilo Batdorf (drums)

Francesco Marino (vocals)

Fabian Ziegler (bass)

dreamscapeeverlight.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...