Atheist

Aleara

Nego, posle jednog slušanja vam mogu reći da je meni lično jako dobar album. U suštini, to je sve ta priča koju ste čuli u onoj novoj koju su okačili, to što se čuje u "Second To Sun" se proteže i kroz album, stilski i po kvalitetu. Možda su mi solaže najjači deo albuma pošto u nekoliko navrata tako šure da to nije normalno, a ja sam čovek koji inače baš i ne voli solaže. :lol:

Dakle, iščekujte ovo, dobro je.

" Were doing a cover of YYZ on the new Atheist record we are going to record a blazing cover of the brilliant YYZ from Rush, as you all know we have long been fans of rush, and we know this cover is a bit outside the box of what most metal bands do, but then again as a band we are very outside the box of what most metal bands do. And i can confirm that it will fucking destroy, and when people hear Flynn's version of this tune....He renders me speechless, he has always claimed Neil Peart as a major influence, and so it makes perfect sense to cover this amazing piece of music. i thought I would share that with you, along with the fact that we are working hard on compiling the riffs that will soon set the technical metal world on their asses. We will not rest till we have made the record that we and you all hope for when listening to technical metal, it will be a punishing, brutal display of all we have to give..... rest assured there will not be one stitch of vaginal metal on this motherfucker! and then in 2009 were coming for your brains fuckers! Horns to the motherfucking sky! Atheist 2009!"

sta bi sa ovim?

ako neko bude radivo intervju(mislim na Groba i Talvija), ne bi bilo loshe da pitate Kellyja sta bi sa ovom obradom?

EDIT: i, da, crusheru, ubo si ga sa ovom slikom skroz, ima da popusti, pazi sta ti kazem :haha:

Edited by Uruk Hai