Atheist

Aleara

Ovako posle par slusanja, moj utisak je da je ovo jedno bledo, neinspirativno izdanje, prozeto nabacanim rifovima koji opste ne cine skladnu celinu, sem na trenutke (mada to samom bendu ocigledno nije ni bila namera). Kao da nisu imali uopste neku ideju vodilju prilikom pisanja ovog albuma. Daleeeeeeeeko, daleko od njihovih originalnih albuma sa pocetka zadnje decenije 20.veka, po svemu :/

Potpis. Smorio me je album žestoko.

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

mislio sam na blabbermouth, nek prica ovaj sta hoce, sve sto govori je validno i njegovo misljenje...blabbermouth uvek trazi nacin da napravi neku snezaciju od svake izjave

mada j ovaj voli mnogo da prica, ono kad je pricao kako tony choy nije bitan faktor u bendu to je bio prilican smeh i dosta jadno

• 3 weeks later...

Ja se sećam u Butcherianu kad je srao po Morbid angel, u fazonu - svako može da cepa duplu, to je dosadno.

Dobro bar čovek ima mišljenje, kakvo takvo ali je njegovo :haha:

Mogao bi bar da pazljivije bira nacin na koji prica takve price :D

Sta li ce tek sad da kaze za MA :lol:

Ja sa zakasnjenjem preslusavam Jupitera i svidja mi se, zanimljivo skroz, jos mi se nije sleglo, doduse...

Samo mi je vokal malo ravan i jednolican.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

On Atheist’s follow-up to 2009′s Jupiter:

Shaefer: “We will be writing all year for a spring 2013 release. It’s going to really be mammoth in terms of the tools we have to work with on this record, one being our new bass player Travis Morgan. He is a very talented young bass player very much in the spirit of Roger Patterson [late founding Atheist bassist], so I can hardly wait to craft a record around his bass and with Steve Flynn on drums, of course.”

On “getting back to work” on new music:

“It is indeed time to get to work. We are just gonna dip outta the studio long enough to do the Death to All tour dates and then it’s back to the grindstone!”

On expectations for lyrics, following Jupiter‘s thread of rejecting religion:

“To be honest, I never even think about [lyrics] until I sit down to write them — I can’t until the music moves me to write you know? [but] I can tell you this much: My topics will be far removed from any religious points of view or disdain for the church. There is a lot of other stuff pissing me off lately, so I have plenty of other topics to cover. I am sure that, if nothing else, they will make for some interesting reading while banging!”

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Kenjaš Sale mnogo.

Ako pogledaš sa strane statistike, ovaj forum postoji od 2001, to je već 12 godina i sa tim je najverovatnije najstariji forum ove vrste na Balkanu(pogotovo koji je još aktivan). Za koju godinu, forum će biti stariji od nekih novih članova koje budemo dobijali. Za svo ovo vreme, muzičke teme i ako ne najpopularnije teme na forumu, uvek su bile aktivne. Ali ono što je najvažnije i to se primeti kada malo prodješ kroz muzičke podforume, je kolko je ovaj forum zapravo up to date sa svim muzičkim pravcima, trendovima i vestima u metal svetu. Uvek će biti tu linkovi za download novih albuma kako poznatih grupa, tako i onih manje poznatih, i u tome je glavna čar yuma, a to je otkrivanje novih bendova i žanrova. Ima ovde ljudi koji već 10+ godina slušaju aktivno metal, ima ovde ljudi koji stvarno surfuju po undergroundu i otkrivaju zanimljive stvari. Svako ko je malo entuziastičan prema ovoj muzici, ima na ovom forumu i šta da pročita i šta da kaže i otkrije.

Edited by Lunar

Зајебавам се бре :haha: .Ово сам "питао" из разлога што се овде најмање дискутује о музици.Углавном су актуелне пљувачине,прозивке,вређање и ниподаштавање међу члановима форума.

Наравно,мени лично никада нису биле интересантне такве врсте дискусија већ искључиво оне везано за музику коју волим.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

The Florida based technical metal pioneers in Atheist confirm today they will be recording their fifth studio album during 2014 for a release slated next year.

This album will mark the return of Tony Choy and his debut recording alongside founding members Kelly Shaefer and Steve Flynn.

Kelly Shaefer comments: “We are happy to report that the 5th Atheist LP is in the works, and the band could not be more excited about the possibilities... Tony Choy will join us this go around, and having the endless rhythmic possibilities will be amazing.”

Rounding out Atheist will be Chris Martin and Jason Holloway, both having joined the band on the past tours and have also not been featured on an Atheist recording yet. Jason Suecof has been tapped to record and mix the new album. Shaefer comments:

“We will be working with Jason Suecof on this record, he has such a vast wealth of knowledge of our history as well as our sound, and we were lucky to be able to have him mix ‘Jupiter’, but this time he will be involved in the recording as well as the mix so that will be beastly!!“

Atheist has also signed a worldwide management deal with New York based Extreme Management Group, Inc. The band states:

“We are also very excited to announce our signing with Extreme Management Group, Inc. This is a brand new venture for Atheist as we have never had management in our 25 year career, and EMG seems to be the perfect fit. We are inspired to set sail, and move forward in this the next, very important phase of the legacy, and integrity of the band, as well as this new album forthcoming. They have done great work with bands we are familiar with and friends with, and it is something we had never been afforded in the past to create new ventures for the band, as well as field the ones available to us now.”

• Upvote 1