King Diamond

Protagonist

Pa mozete na osnovu mog nick-a da pretpostavite koliko volim Kinga i njegove albume, pesme...Covek je LEGENDA!!! Najbolji albumi: Abigail, The Eye, The Spider's Lullabye. Sve pesme su odlicne, ali Burn, The Curse, Twilight Symphony, Trick or Treat, To The Morgue, Black Devil, Salem, Amon Belongs To Them i naravno Abigail su onako BAS, BAS fenomenalne...

• 1 month later...

Novi KING DIAMOND-The Puppet master 21/10/03!!!!!!!

Upravo slusam jednu pesmu sa albuma,Blood To Walk, dobra pesma, u klasicnom Kingovom stilu.

Obavezno procitajte ovo i odslusajte pesmu!!!

http://www.metalblade.com/bands/King_Diamond/

user posted image

Edited by Frankenchrist

An underground icon and purveyor of all things dark and mysterious, KING DIAMOND and his cohorts continue to terrorize humanity with their latest and most extreme album to date, The Puppet Master. This gruesome tale set to take place in 18th century Budapest, Hungary involving a puppet show and many fascinating characters. One cold night in December the main character known as Unfortunate Man goes down to see a Christmas puppet show and after the show he is standing outside and sees a young woman. He is strangely drawn to this young woman, Victoria, almost as if one of the puppet's ghosts is sitting on his shoulder whispering in his ear to go and kiss the girl. The two get along immediately due to their fascination with the puppet show and end up going out. About a year later everything is going very good until one night Victoria heads down to the puppet show by herself and never returns. The Unfortunate Man goes down to the puppet show to investigate and sees the Puppet Master's wife leaving with a wheel barrel and follows her only to see her murder a homeless man and put his body in the cart. From here the story twists and turns as it takes you through the horrific tale of the Unfortunate Man, Victoria, The Puppet Master, his wife, the puppets and the events leading to the climactic end of the story.

Evo,malo o prici...

JEDVA CEKAM!!!!!

ja imam samo ''Abigail'' i procitala sam textove.Malo su cudni i njegov glas je malo neobican.Volela bih da mi neko kaze o cemu se govori na AbigailII,posto nasa ,forumska Abigail ne odgovara na to pitanje

Sa tim bismo ti totalno upropastili dozivljaj. Bolje skini lyricse pa polako slusaj pesmu po pesmu.

Omot je sasvim ok, po meni....nista extra, a nije ni glup...a KD nikad nije ni imao neke extra omote....

BTW, tracklisting:

Midnight

The Puppet Master

Magic

Emerencia

Blue Eyes

The Ritual

No More Me

Blood To Walk

Darkness

So Sad

Christmas

Living Dead

12 pesama! biggrin.gifa:

ja imam samo ''Abigail'' i procitala sam textove.Malo su cudni i njegov glas je malo neobican.Volela bih da mi neko kaze o cemu se govori na AbigailII,posto nasa ,forumska Abigail ne odgovara na to pitanje

Pa odgovorice ti ako je pitas! biggrin.gif

PA PITALA SAM,ALI SU MI SE VRATILI MAILOVI,A NA JEDAN NIJE ODGOVORILA...