Behemoth

MissionVao

Eeee, ali kada izađeš iz bolnice nakon bitisanja na ivici života i smrti, naučiš da ceniš ljude oko sebe. :D Lepo kaže u intervjuu. :haha:

Edited by Lou

Question: Rob Darken of Graveland once guested on the early Behemoth demos, but now in recent interviews has publicly talked shit about you Nergal. I quote: 'I despise Nergal of Behemoth. Some time ago we supported one another. But Nergal was afraid of consequences of spreading black metal ideas. He wanted to be big black metal star, cooperate with big commercial labels. I agree with Randal of Absurd who named Nergal and friends "sunny boys". Behemoth is popular among anti-nazi pacifistic organizations that want to destroy us. I despise such scoundrels and I do not have anything common with them. Behemoth don't play original music, they are all ideas created by bands from Norway as Emperor, Mayhem, Satyricon, Hades etc' – What do you say to something like that?

Nergal: Its like...*pause* What can I say? It’s all so funny for me! Any accusations you know, my reaction is the same. Just do ½ of what I did and then maybe we can speak. These internet words mean nothing to us. They just sit behind the monitor, and are “brave” you know. I always play in his hometown, they have never interrupted us, same in his home country and town, and I know there’s no action behind his words. I can not treat them as enemies. You respect your enemies, I cant respect people who talk shit and not back up their words. I’m going to not say anything, I’ve never met the guy, I’m not trying to fight anyone, I have no enemies. I don’t respect these people. Well, to give you a simple example of how it works in human life, and animals. When I see a strong and big dog in the street, then there’s a small dog making a lot of noise around the big dog everyday in the streets. This strong dog will never react on it, because the small dog who is so small is so weak, and the big dog is aware of this – its always the weak that try to attack. That is animal like and that’s how it refers to humans. The final conclusion is – I don’t really have enemies, and it’s something I don’t like, but I won’t waste my energy on hating or trying to fight somebody. I just keep my mouth shut and don’t tell any bullshit. I’m not 16 anymore, I do the best I can. I stay with my people and fans, and make it as professional as possibly, with a correct attitude. What can I say? You try touring, sleeping in a van every night, and being able to get a hamburger everyday *laugh*. By the way I like the “sunny bitch” comment, fuck yea I am a sunny bitch boy. I don’t like all this English weather we have in Poland *laugh*, I love California, and I’ll be there in a few weeks. If it was King Diamond saying this stuff I would care, but yea but its Rob Darken, I mean who the fucks that? *laugh* Danzig loves Behemoth, and I respect them, and he loves us, and that means so much to me. These are people I trust, and those internet warriors? They are nothing.

Koji si egocentrik, ako ti nisi čuo nije se ni desilo. Možda si čuo za Cross of black steel kultni fanzin? Evo i Capricornus ga pljuje tu:

As far as I know, all of the NS BM bands of your fatherland dislike (or hate) the band BEHEMOTH. Can you tell me the cause of this hate?

Personally, I don’ t give a shit for BEHEMOTH, but I understand the people who simply hate this band. BEHEMOTH presents the same kind of behaviour you know from bands such as DIMMU BORGIR or CRADLE OF FILTH. The bands of underground origin can not shock with poser rock-star attitude. The problem of Nergal (BEHEMOTH’ s leader) lies in his too high selfestimation. To people like me it makes him a funny guy, but other can get angry. Of course, there are also ideological reasons. Permanent BEHEMOTH’ s changes of views, from Viking influences, by Slavonic Pride statements, to Satanic Death Metal - it causes that this band can’t not deserve creditability from serious people of Polish undergound.

http://www.sunandmoonrecords.com/mirgilus/interviews/capricornus.html

Ma klasika, cim neko postigne nesto, 'ajde da pljujemo.

Nije poenta ni u verovanjima, ni u pozeraju i kvltnosti, ni u jebem li ga cemu, nego poslusas Behemoth i te randome sto ga pljuju, pa uporedis.

Posle slusanja albuma kao sto su Zos Kia Cultus, Thelema .6, Satanica, najlakse mi je da oprostim izlazenje u mainstream, turneju u Americi svake godine, "fuckyeah!" wannabe Amer ponasanje na bini, koliko god to mrzeo.

A za white power tripove nemam pozitivan komentar.

Taj rad. Na stranu to što pomenuti šoderi ne mogu da priđu ni na kilometar ni kvalitetu ni uspehu Behemotha, posebno mi je smešno optuživati nekoga što nema iste stavove i ideologiju u životu sa 16 i sa 36 godina. Ono kao, nisu svi zaglavljeni u pubertetu, poneko se i razvija kroz život.

Taj rad. Na stranu to što pomenuti šoderi ne mogu da priđu ni na kilometar ni kvalitetu ni uspehu Behemotha, posebno mi je smešno optuživati nekoga što nema iste stavove i ideologiju u životu sa 16 i sa 36 godina. Ono kao, nisu svi zaglavljeni u pubertetu, poneko se i razvija kroz život.

Svaka ti je zlatna :)