HammerFall

Pagan Saviour

• 3 weeks later...

Nakon par slusanja ovaj novi album meni zvuci bas prijatno i osvjezavajuce. Veoma prijatno iznenadjenje od albuma od kojeg nisam skoro nista ocekivao. Dosta brzih i poletnih pjesama, dosta melodije i klasicnog power fazona, kroz pjesme prolazi dosta reminiscencije na ranije radove, duh zlatnih vremena itekako provejava ovim albumom!

:rockdevil:

Anders Johanson napustio HF, Fredrik Larson na trudnickom, menja ga Stefan Elmgren:

Life in a heavy metal band is indeed filled with twists and turns, highs and lows, ups and downs. On Monday, we rolled out our own whiskey, Legacy Of Kings. Today is a shocking and monumental day for all, HammerFall members and fans alike: Anders Johansson has decided to leave the band, after 15 years as the drummer. Brought on by increasing musical differences, as well as a career in the music industry that spans almost four decades, he has come to the conclusion that enough is enough. But fear not, we have already formulated a plan to get us through this even stronger. As a replacement we have found a most excellent drummer in David Wallin, who most notably has been beating the skins in the Swedish industrial force Pain. David will fill the void left by "The Swedish Tank" with his youthful intensity and fantastic musicianship during the upcoming tour. We wish Anders all the best in his future endeavours and hope that 15 years can't be erased that easily.

Also, basist Fredrik Larsson will have his second child in December, and is therefore on parental leave through March. But we think you will like the choice to fill his shoes. For anyone who is the least bit familiar with HF, this one needs no introduction: handling the 4-string duty in Fredrik's absence, none other than former guitar player Stefan Elmgren has agreed to make a triumphant return to the band! Yet another reason not to miss catching us live on the upcoming tours, this will be a very unique constellation. So it is with mixed emotions we say goodbye to an old friend and welcome an even older one back into the fold. The Swedish Templars of Steel cannot and will not be subdued, we will carry on heeding the call as long as the crimson thunder still is flowing in our veins. It is not the end of anything, it's the dawn of a new era. And we welcome it with our hammers high!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tako nekako, samo ime kaze da je pesma totalno neinspirativna, skroz je u fazonu onih njihovih kasnijih albuma za zaborav.

I poslednja je neki eksperiment koji mi nije ispao bas najsjajnije. Hammer High pocetak digli od Over The Hills and Far Away, to smo svi zakljucili :haha:

U sustini mi je najbolji album kad hoce da bude onaj stari Hammerfall, pesme tipa Dethrone and Defy ili Stormbreaker ali sve u svemu jos jedno izdanje od njih koje ne gadja u centar. Prosli mi je bio bolji jer je imao vecih hitova.

Steta, sve nekako zelim da se vrate u ponom sjaju i sili ali nikako.

• 1 month later...

Imaju novog bubnjara:

It's almost Christmas, but we've got a bit of not-so-festive news: due to family commitments, David will not be able to do any gigs with us next year and has decided to vacate his drum stool. It is very unfortunate, and we wish him all the best with his future career and life. But we have found a perfect replacement, and we're sure you will embrace him as quickly and warmly as you did David. Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, here is the new drummer of HammerFall: Johan Koleberg, formerly of Therion and Randy Piper's Animal. Please welcome him with open arms, as he is a fantastic drummer and an all-around great guy. We can't wait to get out on the road and show you what this line-up of HammerFall is capable of, we're very excited! So see you at the concerts, it will be a blast!

Inače, imao sam nesvakidašnju priliku da sa ovim bajom sjedim za istim stolom u danas nepostojećem ribljem restoranu preko puta SKC-a, pred koncert Theriona u novembru 2010. :haha: Bio sam u društvu još par forumaša ;)

A propos novog albuma - prop'o je HammerFall. Mislim, ono, nisu propali, ali ne drži vodu album. Prve 3-4 pjesme još kako-tako drže pažnju, ali dok album dođe do kraja, ti već zaboraviš šta slušaš i koja je pjesma. Kada je u pitanju vraćanje starom zvuku, ovo je sigurno album koji je među par prethodnih daleko najviše otišao u tom pravcu, ali kao što Grob gore napisa, prošli je bio bolji, jer je imao boljih pjesama i hitova.

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...