Gorgoroth

Ravendark

New Line-up completed

Infernus' Gorgoroth line-up is now complete, and the new vocalist is none other than the legendary Pest - back at last after an 11 year hiatus from the band. The 2008 incarnation of Gorgoroth thus consists of Pest (vocals), Infernus (guitars), Tormentor (guitars), Frank Watkins (bass) and Tomas Asklund (drums).

As for the work on the new album, "Quantos Possunt ad Satanitatem Trahunt", it is going ahead more or less as scheduled, but due to the upcoming trial in Oslo in January 2009, the guitar recordings will be slightly postponed. The album will contain eight tracks of Infernus' signature aural evil, and will be released in 2009 on Regain Records. Fear the return!

Edited by BLACK

New Line-up completed

Infernus' Gorgoroth line-up is now complete, and the new vocalist is none other than the legendary Pest - back at last after an 11 year hiatus from the band. The 2008 incarnation of Gorgoroth thus consists of Pest (vocals), Infernus (guitars), Tormentor (guitars), Frank Watkins (bass) and Tomas Asklund (drums).

As for the work on the new album, "Quantos Possunt ad Satanitatem Trahunt", it is going ahead more or less as scheduled, but due to the upcoming trial in Oslo in January 2009, the guitar recordings will be slightly postponed. The album will contain eight tracks of Infernus' signature aural evil, and will be released in 2009 on Regain Records. Fear the return!

O, lijepo. :zeleni:

Kakva glupost od ovog spora u vezi imena benda. Mjesto da kao iskreni blekeri to rijese na tradicionalan nacin ($jekirom, nozem, puskom, ledenim vjetrovima norveske..), oni se cimaju po sudovima. Pih.

Inace, dobar im je ovaj zadnji album, kratko ali jebitacno. A bacio sam se malo na preslusavanje njihove diskografije ovih dana, cisto da se podsjetim starih vremena. Jos pamtim prvo slusanje albuma Under the sign of hell, padao je i snijeg :) Jos me prodje jeza kad upalim taj album, koji mi je zbog svega toga omiljeni od njih. I definitivno su im svi albumi dobri, cak i napljuvani Incipit Satan. Taj album mi je legao perfektno, i upravo ga sad slusam dok kucam ovo. Jeste drugaciji, mozda bas i zbog toga pashe. Steta sto se sad ovako preseravaju i tuze, bolje da su ugasili bend.

Edited by deadsy

Meni su svi njihovi albumi dobri, Under the Sign of Hell mi je najomiljeniji. Neshto nije hteo ovaj poslednji da me uvati ali evo pre neki dan ga preslusahm i ide ko podmazano isto veoma veoma dobar album.

Incipit Satan je meni mnogo mnogo dobar album, nevidim sto ga ljudi pljuju.

Mene bash interesuje sta ce sada biti?

Edited by Lunar

On December 20th, Gaahl and King published a statement that the Norwegian patent office had granted them the legal rights to Gorgoroth's name and logo, explaining why they're currently shown in the lineup. Infernus and Regain have appealed to the 2nd department of the Patent Office.

Ovo ce vjerovatno bit presudno, ako je tacno da Gaahl i King imaju pravo na ime i logo.

Ovo sporenje je tako los potez koji potire sve te 'dobre'. Moralno, bend pripada Infernusu (moral i black metal :) ) Zakonski ce biti valjda obrnuto, jer je registrovan na Gaahla, sto mi je opet potpuno nelogicno obzirom da je Infernus tu od pocetka.

Inace, vise me od spora zanima kako ce se okoncati ova gej ludnica vezana sa Gaahla. Nista me vise ne cudi, al on u vezi sa nekim manekenom? Vjerovatno ga je samo izjebao :)

Ma jebes ime, mislim, u celoj prici je bitnije koga ce publika prihvatiti kao "pravi" 'roth, a to nece moci sudovi da odrede.

Istina.

I, shto se ovoga tiche, vidjevshi kakvu je postavu okupio Infernus, a ako dodamo i ovu malu sharadu sa Gaahlovom navodnom... "alternativnom"... seksualnom orjentacijom (prichu necju komentarisati), mislim da je je odgovor poznat svima...