8. Unchain My Heart!!!

9. Om Kristen Og Jødisk Tru

10. Teethgrinding

11. Drommer Om Dod

12. Huldelkokk

13. Exit Through Carved Stones

14. (Under) The Pagan Megalith

eh kad bi ovako svirali icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

jel zna neko mozda neku set listu sa nekog Gorgorothovog (skjorasnjeg) koncerta ?

• 2 weeks later...

Norwegian black metallers GORGOROTH have parted ways with Nuclear Blast Records, according to a post on their official web site.

"GORGOROTH are relieved to inform that their cooperation with the German label Nuclear Blast is now ended," reads the post. "They have already received a good offer from another label, but nothing is signed yet. Check back later for more news about this matter."

Meanwhile, SMNNews.com is reporting that GORGOROTH's webmaster has revealed via a posting in the forums of Norway's Scream magazine that the band's drummer, Kvitrafn, has quit the band and has been replaced by none other than Frost (SATYRICON, 1349, KEEP OF KALLESIN).

GORGOROTH drew international attention in early February after they were accused of "offending religious feelings" during a concert in Poland. The band were also suspected of breaching the Polish law on protection of animals by displaying the severed and impaled heads of sheep as part of their stage act.

FROST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

Znaci sledec i album ima da bude mrred.gif

Pa..ja obozavam bubnjeve sa Twilight-a..ovaj Kvitrarfn(il kako vec) je do jaja odsvirao...medjtuim Frost je mnogo zvucnija faca...tako da se iskreno nadam da ce da bude nesto tipa ...sto rece Fiery....HellHammer sa Chimere icon_rockdevil.gif

Inace Gorgoroth promenio izdavacku kucu..nisu vise sa Century Media..

nego sta ce!

E sad, da bih se sa ovim slozio, moram prvo da cujem pomentu Chmera-u, posto sam govorio samo na osnovu tudjim misljenja. Ako se zaista razmahao koliko moze, cisto sumnjam da postoji i jedan black bubnjar koji ga moze dostici, bar po brzini. E sad, da li ce uspeti da ubaci jos vise jos monotonijeg blasta, to je, verujem, sasvim u stanju da uradi.

Slazem se da blastbitovi smaraju, i to u bogami dobrom delu slucajeva, ali HellHammero-ovi bre mi stvarno nekako mocnije zvuce i nisu tolki smar, tj "drze" te za pesmu! Meni je on zakon na novom Mayhem-u, i kvalitet bubnjeva odsviranih ovde i na npr "De miisteris" ne moze da se poredi icon_da.gif

Ma jedva cekam novi Gorgoroth icon_biggrin.gif

Norwegian black metallers GORGOROTH have confirmed the departure of drummer Kvitrafn due to "personal reasons." "[The] good news is that Frost (SATYRICON, 1349) has agreed to be the new drummer," reads a post on the group's web site. "He will start working together with GORGOROTH in the beginning of May, when the band starts an intensive rehearsing period with main focus on a new recording. This means that there will be less or no live activity in the following months..."

As previously reported, GORGOROTH have parted ways with Nuclear Blast Records and are currently negotiating a new record deal with an as-yet-undisclosed label.

GORGOROTH drew international attention in early February after they were accused of "offending religious feelings" during a concert in Poland. The band were also suspected of breaching the Polish law on protection of animals by displaying the severed and impaled heads of sheep as part of their stage act.

Slazem se da blastbitovi smaraju, i to u bogami dobrom delu slucajeva, ali HellHammero-ovi bre mi stvarno nekako mocnije zvuce i nisu tolki smar, tj "drze" te za pesmu! Meni je on zakon na novom Mayhem-u, i kvalitet bubnjeva odsviranih ovde i na npr "De miisteris" ne moze da se poredi icon_da.gif

Ma jedva cekam novi Gorgoroth icon_biggrin.gif

Pogresno si me razumeo, nisam rekao da je kec dosadan. Pod "monoton", mislio sam na to da je konstantan, bez mnogo prelaza ili promena u brzini ili intenzitetu.

Inace, bubnjevi u De Mysteriis su sve, samo ne monotoni.