Gorgoroth

Ravendark

GORGOROTH singer Gaahl is scheduled to go on trial in Norway next week on charges that he "ritually abused" a man more than two years ago.

The alleged abuse of a man in his 40s took place at a desolate farm in Fjaler in Sunnfjord in February of 2002 and ended ritually with the vocalist collecting blood from the victim and then drinking it, according to the victim's statement.

The victim received cuts in his head, nose and mouth. In addition, his teeth were damaged and he got a fracture in his nasal bone as a result of the abuse.

"I do not wish to comment on this case beyond what is stated in the indictment, which is that this seemed like a ritual act," police lawyer Terje Gjertsen at the Sogn police department told VG.

"I can confirm that the accused in this case has denied guilt and claims to have acted in self defense," added Gjertsen.

According to the Norwegian paper Bergens Tidende, Gaahl's defense attorney, Christian Eckhoff, has indicated that his client is going to plead not guilty.

Meanwhile, the victim has stated through his attorney, Robert Fonn, that he will request 100,000 kronor (approximately $14,000) in punitive damages.

In 2001, Gaahl, 28, was sentenced to one year in prison without the possibility of parole after an episode of violence where he assaulted his victim for hours. In addition, he was ordered to pay 158,000 kronor (approximately $23,000) in punitive damages.

In the 2001 sentence, the court wrote that Gaahl's use of violence was "extremely raw and brutal", adding that there was no "clear motive" for the assault.

Under normal circumstances, Gaahl's previous conviction would have carried a sentence of 90 days in prison, but due to the severity of the crime, the singer was sentenced to 12 months behind bars in addition to being forced to pay the monetary damages. During his court appearance, Gaahl was reportedly dressed in black and wore a plethora of Satanic symbols.

Formed in 1992, GORGOROTH took their name from J.R.R. Tolkien's book "The Lord Of The Rings". Gaahl, who joined the band in 1998, is believed to be involved with at least three other projects (GAAHLSKAGG, SIGFADER, TRELLDOM), all of which feature a musical direction described as "raw, unsophisticated black metal."

GORGOROTH drew international attention in early February after they were accused of "offending religious feelings" during a concert in Poland. The band were also suspected of breaching the Polish law on protection of animals by displaying the severed and impaled heads of sheep as part of their stage act.

Ja iskreno mislim da Gorgoroth postaje Mayhem 21.-og veka...

GORGOROTH frontman Gaahl threatened to "sacrifice" a man and drink his blood during a night of terror more than two years ago, a Norwegian court was told today during the first day of Gaahl's trial on abuse charges.

The 40-year-old alleged victim testified in a Sunnfjord court that he feared that he was going to die the night of February 23, 2002, according to Bergens Tidende.

The man, whose identity has not been revealed by the Norwegian media, explained that he went to an after-hours party at the invitation of Gaahl's brother and ended up engaging in a verbal disagreement with Gaahl. However, he denied that he physically attacked Gaahl, as has been claimed by the defendant.

"I wanted to leave," the alleged victim told the court. "What I did was react verbally to a situation which I perceived as threatening."

When the 40-year-old man tried to leave the party, the defendant allegedly blocked the exit by standing in the doorway. Immediately after that, the alleged victim felt a hard hit on the back of his head.

"From the moment I got hit, I thought to myself that this was the end. It was as if I could view the whole situation from the outside: Now I'm dying," the man explained.

The 40-year-old told the court of increased use of violence as the night progressed. He claimed to have no recollection of how long it took for the entire episode to transpire, but he indicated that it "seemed to last for a very long time." He also described a situation where he was given a cup in which he was supposed to bleed. He said he was first hit once, then another time because he did not bleed enough. According to the alleged victim, the defendant said, "I'm going to sacrifice you, I'm going to drink your blood."

After he was hit in the back of the head, the 40-year-old man made two attempts to get away. The first time, he thought the living room was empty. But when he tried to get up from his chair, he was pulled back down by someone behind him. The second time he managed to get out and find his way into his car and drive away. The alleged victim believes that there were two more persons were in the house in addition to the defendant.

Taking the stand in his own defense, Gaahl (Photo#1, Photo#2, Photo#3) explained that it was the 40-year-old who started the trouble which led to the physical confrontation. Prosecutor Ronny Iden (Photo) also indicated that some of the witnesses would corroborate Gaahl's claim that it was the 40-year-old who initiated the fight.

"He jumped on me and threw me down in a chair. I also remember getting my head banged against the wall," Gaahl testified in court. "He kept hitting at me without stopping. The last thing I remember is that I fell down on the couch and that I lifted my arms to protect myself. After that I must have lost consciousness. The next thing I remember is standing on the floor and [the 40-year-old] sitting in a chair. At that time he was bleeding pretty heavily," the 28 year-old black metal singer explained.

When asked to explain the severe physical injuries suffered by the 40-year-old, Gaahl said, "Anything I would say would be just pure speculation on my part. I don't know what happened."

The defendant's version of what transpired on the night in question directly contradicts the alleged victim's claim that he suffered a brutal assault at the hands of the defendant, causing him to continue to experience medical problems more than two years after the alleged incident took place.

During his testimony, Gaahl explained that he met the 40-year-old for the first time earlier that night at a restaurant. According to Gaahl, the alleged victim made the initial contact.

The defendant, who appeared in court wearing a black GORGOROTH t-shirt, a leather jacket and an upside-down cross necklace (photo), claimed that he took a cab home after closing time and that the 40-year-old was not invited to the after-hours party, but that he invited himself and turned up a bit later. Gaahl explained that the 40-year-old had been drinking at the restaurant but still ended up driving his own car for 30 minutes from the restaurant to the house.

"Everything was calm until we were supposed to leave the house to go to my brother's place nearby," Gaahl said. "It was my brother that was originally going to have the party, but we went to my place first as my brother hadn't arrived yet. When I made the suggestion that we leave, he attacked me," the 28 year old said.

Towards the end of his testimony, Gaahl offered a motive for the 40-year-old man to lie about the events of the night in question, claiming that he was the victim of some sort of revenge.

"I think he was sent by the man who convicted me in Høyanger," Gaahl said.

The court was also shown a cup that is normally used for games of throwing dice. When the defendant saw that the alleged victim was bleeding heavily, he gave him the cup. Asked if he had told the 40-year-old to collect his blood in the cup, Gaahl explained, "I gave him the cup so that he would not to make such a mess in my house with all the blood."

During the questioning, the defendant claimed he did not remember anything that happened after he lost consciousness until he found himself standing on the floor with the 40-year-old sitting in a chair badly injured in front of him.

Responding to a question from the court, Gaahl admitted that there was a big difference between his own injuries and those suffered by the 40-year-old.

Asked if it was possible that he was so angry that he ended up blacking out, Gaahl responded, "No, I was more surprised by being attacked."

Do you generally have a anger problem?

"No, it takes quite a lot to get me upset, but if I do, I can be extremely angry," Gaahl replied.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

GORGOROTH singer Gaahl is facing 18 months in a Norwegian prison on charges that he beat a 41-year-old man in what the victim called a ritual attack. The 28-year-old had originally faced up to nine years for threats and violence, but the prosecution asked for a much shorter sentence at the close of a two-day trial on Wednesday (April 28).

Gaahl, who appeared in court wearing a black GORGOROTH t-shirt, a leather jacket and a Thor's Hammer necklace (Photo#1, Photo#2, Photo#3, Photo#4), is accused of performing ritual violence that included collecting blood from his victim and drinking it, newspaper VG reports. The victim, whose identity hasn't been revealed, has been on sick leave for over two years since the February 2002 attack.

According to the charges, the 41-year-old was hit and kicked several times in the face and head and needed stitches to close cuts in his head. His nose was broken and he suffered major dental damage, newspaper Aftenposten reports.

Gaahl, who has several prior convictions including one for assault and battery, claimed that he acted in self-defense.

Taking the stand in her son's defense, Gaahl's mother testified that she found the accusation of blood drinking particularly hard to believe.

"My son is a vegetarian and very fussy about food. He eats absolutely no innards. That is why I do not believe this at all," Gaahl's mother told the court.

Formed in 1992, GORGOROTH took their name from J.R.R. Tolkien's book "The Lord Of The Rings". Gaahl, who joined the band in 1998, is believed to be involved with at least three other projects (GAAHLSKAGG, SIGFADER, TRELLDOM), all of which feature a musical direction described as "raw, unsophisticated black metal."

GORGOROTH drew international attention in early February after they were accused of "offending religious feelings" during a concert in Poland. The band were also suspected of breaching the Polish law on protection of animals by displaying the severed and impaled heads of sheep as part of their stage act.

The planned collaboration between Norwegian black metallers GORGOROTH and drummer Kjetil "Frost" Haraldstad (SATYRICON, 1349) has been cancelled, according to an official statement from Khaoz Productionz.

"The main reason [the collaboration has been called off] is the planned Europe tour in October with GORGOROTH and 1349, which is a strong wish from both bands that will happen," reads the statement. "Frost's present dedication and full-time work with his main bands 1349 and SATYRICON makes it difficult to focus 100% on GORGOROTH due to more assignments the rest of the year.

"GORGOROTH is currently working on another solution for the forthcoming album and live performances."

As previously reported, GORGOROTH have parted ways with Nuclear Blast Records and are currently negotiating a new record deal with an as-yet-undisclosed label.

Idijoti, dok su svi po norveškoj pravili sranja oni su se krili,

a sada kad su svi po zatvorima, izigravaju neke jake baje.

Ma taj Gorgoroth je totalno puko! Imali su par dobrih albuma, ali su pukli ko lubenica.

AAA jebote!!!:

GORGOROTH singer Gaahl was sentenced Tuesday (May 4) to 18 months in a Norwegian prison on charges that he beat a 41-year-old man in what the victim called a ritual attack.

The 28-year-old black metal vocalist (view photo taken in court earlier today), who has several prior convictions including one for assault and battery, was sentenced at Sunnfjord court in Forde, Norway. In addition to the prison term, Gaahl was ordered to pay 75,000 NOK (approximately $11,000) to the victim, plus an additional 29,000 NOK (approximately $4,300) in damages.

The court's sentence matched the recommendation from prosecutor Ronny Iden (photo), who took into account the fact that Gaahl had a prior conviction for assault. In that 2001 incident, Gaahl brutalized his victim for hours and was sentenced to one year in prison without the possibility of parole. In addition, he was ordered to pay 158,000 NOK (approximately $23,000) in punitive damages. "Two people have had their lives irreparably shattered by the defendant's actions," the court said in the written sentence.

Gaahl, who appeared in court wearing a black GORGOROTH t-shirt, a leather jacket and a Thor's Hammer necklace (Photo#1, Photo#2, Photo#3, Photo#4), was accused of performing ritual violence that included collecting blood from his victim and drinking it. The victim, whose identity hasn't been revealed, was hit and kicked several times in the face and head and needed stitches to close cuts in his head. His nose was broken and he suffered major dental damage.

Kreten wallbash.gif

Do kraja postojanja benda, ima svaki clanak o njima da zavrsavaju ovim pasusom icon_smile.gif

Sta fali "Twilight"-u keve ti! icon_confused.gif

Taj nisam ni čuo. Uzeo sam Under the Sign of Hell, i kao WHOA, preteran bend,

sada ću da nabavim još štogod da malo slušam, te nabavih Pentagram i Incipit

Satan i... ABZOLUTNO RAZORAČENJE!! Nisam imao želju da nabavim bilo šta

drugo, čak ni da čujem. Ni sad nemam želju da bilo šta nabavim ili čujem!

Ah greska ..taj smeh je upucen post-u iznad tvog..jer suako se ne varam..Gorgrothovi lyricsi jedni od retkih koji kao da ne postoije icon_biggrin.gif ...tj...nema gi bre ni u bookletu od diska..a kamoli na netu!!!

A inace..meni je Incipit mnogo dobar album...

Oni koji su bili srecne ruke, nasli su textove dok su bili na DArklyrics, ali su sada odatle sklonjeni na zahtev benda.

Da, bas su ispali najgori pederi sto se tice toga.Kao da ce da crknu ako im neko procita text...A mozda su textovi do jaja losi pa ih je blam da ih drugi citaju.Ko zna... ph34r.gif