Therion

Kakashi

Katarina Lilja izgleda otisla :blink:http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=94

EDIT: Jeste otisla... http://www.megatherion.com/en/

First the good news! Nalley has used his time well, sobered up and got his life back together. We're very happy to welcome him back and do all the upcoming shows with him again! : )

A BIG THANX to Waldemar Sorychta for filling Nalleys duties meanwhile!

Second news will make many* of you sad. Kat has decided to give it a second attempt to join the boring civil world and not be a cool rock star anymore. To sit at home with the boyfriend and just have a regular job. She gave that a try before after the Gothic Kabbalah Tour and she therefore wasn't with us for the Adulruna Redviva 20 year anniversary tour. Maybe it was the wrong boyfriend back then, or maybe it was the wrong job? Or both? Anyway, with a new boyfriend (and hopefully soon a new job), she's now up for giving BRLWBAR** (version 2,0) a try. But this time she have at least found a great boyfriend, so as much as we will miss her on stage and on the road, we wish her all the best and all the luck! : )

* We're writing down the names of those who dare not missing her and compile a list of names and give it to Kat (so she can beat you up)

** Boring Regular Life Without Being A Rockstar

.: Posted by Christofer Johnsson :: March 12, 2011 :.

Edited by Night Prowler

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Još od one epizode sa Mirom Adanjom Polak, neka varijanta Theriona na televiziji u Srbiji. :lol:

Imamo još i CoF (šaputanje), AC/DC za odjavu (aj dobro, to ništa spektakularno) + ova pesma ili pesme kao background u najavi, što još uvek ne uspevam da prepoznam. Ima nekih elemenata koji vuku na Apocalypticu i Tristaniu, čini mi se.

Edited by crusader84

• 1 month later...

A sto mi niste dali minus za tako glup komentar? Jeste da su jevreji i da ih mrzim, i da su budale i sve to, ali to nikako ne znaci da treba da ih prozivam po forumima kao najveci debil ili klinac sta god. A za neki komentar totalno neutralan, dobijem minus. Gde je logika?

• Downvote 5