Anathema

Chlan 787

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

ANATHEMA return in June with 'distant satellites', their brand new studio album.

Due to be released on 9th June via Kscope, 'distant satellites' is the highly anticipated follow up to 2012’s Weather Systems, recorded at Cederberg Studios in Oslo, with producer Christer-André Cederberg.

The beautifully ethereal artwork was created by Korean new media artist Sang Jun Too and based around his Distant Light Installation

The band released a statement on their new album:

“distant satellites is the culmination of everything ANATHEMA been working up to so far in our musical path. It contains almost every conceivable element of the heartbeat of Anathema music that it is possible to have.

There is beauty, intensity, drama, quietude, and extra musical dimensions that the band have previously only hinted at. All built on the song writing chemistry of Daniel, John and Vincent ~ and the haunting voice of Lee Douglas.

Produced and mixed once again by our very own Christer-André Cederberg - Producer/Mixer/Engineer (Weather Systems, Universal) and with some songs also mixed by the unassailable Steven Wilson - Official page, It's a special and unique release for the band.

ANATHEMA hopes the fans get as much joy from listening to and feeling the music as we did in creating it.”

7013_10152288187258629_412115567_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Album nije los, slusace se, ali nije mi legao na prvo slusanje, sta vise zbunio me jer jos uvek ne mogu da ga stavim u odgovarajuci folder u svojoj glavi :haha: Izdvaja se pesma Lost song part 3 zbog koje sam i skinula album, opet tu su i neki novi momenti igranja sa elektronikom u poslednje dve pesme cini mi se...

"Mracniji" je, koliko to moze Anathema da bude u poslednje vreme, u smislu da na prethodna dva albuma (namerno poredim sa prethodna dva, posto se radovi krecu u tom smeru).

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... ♪, ♫ ♪, ♫♪, ♫

EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...♪, ♫ ♪, ♫♪, ♫

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo...♪, ♫ ♪, ♫♪, ♫

etc.

over and over...

Uspeli su!

Album je još dosadniji nego prošli.

Generičko pravljenje pesama, jedan riff lagano sa klavirom preko, pa onda to kroz distorziju i onda lagani outro sa istim riffom. Da sam hteo da slušam tako nešto slušao bih neki generički post-rock, tipa God is an Astronaut. :D Ne leži mi ovo nikako.

Bolji su bili dok nisu bili ovoliko aktivni...

• 2 weeks later...

Najslabija Anathema, prošli je bar imao par jakih hitova a ovaj ravan kao Gven Stefani, ni ova elektronika me me uopšte ne golica nešto, sve u svemu mislim da je konačno došlo vreme da priznam sebi da se ja i oni nikad više nećemo sresti na istim talasnim dužinama.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1