Tristania

Toksa

Sada samo mortem da izbaci ovu debelu kravu iz tristanije i uzme vebeke nazad i da pocne nova era nove tristanije ;P

Овде горе си требао да туриш Сиренија уместо Тристанија :)

Иначе стварно је греота што се ово десило. По мени много тужнија ствар него када је Мортен отишао. Јбг надао сам се да ћу некада чути оне стара албуме уживо, а сада то неће бити исто без Вибеке. Била би добра фора да она и Мортен ступе у контакт мада тешко ће то да се деси...

Ал јбг живот иде даље, нећемо да се убијамо као они ТРОО готичари са Тристанијиног форума :)

Edited by Eric Adams

Umiraces sporo .

Овде горе си требао да туриш Сиренија уместо Тристанија :)

Иначе стварно је греота што се ово десило. По мени много тужнија ствар него када је Мортен отишао. Јбг надао сам се да ћу некада чути оне стара албуме уживо, а сада то неће бити исто без Вибеке. Била би добра фора да она и Мортен ступе у контакт мада тешко ће то да се деси...

Ал јбг живот иде даље, нећемо да се убијамо као они ТРОО готичари са Тристанијиног форума :)

Ne mislio sam da nastave tamo gde su stali sa beyond the veil , a pod kojim ce to imenom benda da nastave mene to ne bi ni najmanje zanimalo .

Btw dolazim u laz danas . Iscimaj me .

• 2 weeks later...

Povodok glasina da ce Vibeke pevati u Nightwishu:

Ex-TRISTANIA Vocalist VIBEKE STENE: I Am Not The New Singer In NIGHTWISH - Mar. 21, 2007

Norwegian singer Vibeke Stene (ex-TRISTANIA, Photo#1, Photo#2) has shot down reports that she has joined NIGHTWISH as the replacement for Tarja Turunen.

Yesterday, Finland's biggest tabloid, Ilta-Sanomat, published the rumors that Stene accepted the job as new vocalist for the Finnish symphonic metal band.

However, according to Stene, "That is not true. I would not want to sing for NIGHTWISH," she told the Norwegian newspaper VG.

Stene believes that it might not be a coincidence that the rumors have surfaced around the time of the release of the new TRISTANIA album.

According to Vibeke, TRISTINIA's record label asked her a year ago if it was OK for them to put out the rumor that she was going to take over the singer slot in NIGHTWISH. This was in order to generate interest in TRISTANIA, which Stene quit three weeks ago "due to personal reasons."

However, "I said no," says Stene.

The only public information about the new vocalist that has come out of the NIGHTWISH camp so far has been offered by the group's manager, Ewo Pohjola (a.k.a. Ewo Rytkönen) of King Foo Entertainment. "She is getting along very well with the guys," he said. "She is very talented, clever and sweet."

Edited by Svarog Baki

• 1 month later...