Gothic Angel

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Izgovara se "Kruahan". Naziv pecine u Irskoj za koju su popovi rekli narodu da vodi u pakao da bi ih odvratili od obozavanja tog mesta kao paaganskog hrama i nekog drevnog keltskog grada, valjda. A u nekom keltskom recniku sa nasao da "cruach" znaci "celik".

A "Ride On" je obrada tradicionala, btw. :meshuggah:

• 2 weeks later...

KAREN GILLIGAN LEAVES CRUACHAN.

Karen has left Cruachan on good terms for various reasons (message from Karen below). We wish her all the best for the future. She will not be replaced!

Over the last while we have been moving towards a more extreme sound and style, now that Karen has left we are going to continue with this plan and Keith will take over full time vocal duties while John Ryan and John O Fathaigh will take on backing vocal roles.

For live concerts we are planning to adapt some of our back catalogue songs to suit this new arrangement. There are obviously some popular songs where this will not work and we plan to take a session female vocalist on tour with us. Karen has confirmed that she will appear as a guest on some tracks on the new album and this is something we are really happy about. We are looking at this as an opportunity to have a new start with Cruachan and we promise that our next release will be the greatest Cruachan album to date.

Message from Karen:

It is with a heavy heart, I make the announcement, that I will be leaving Cruachan. I want to thank you for all your support over the years, and hope that you will continue to support the lads, as they continue on their musical journey. I have thought long and hard about making this decision and the impact it will have, but it is time for me to move on. I want to thank Keith, John Clohessey, John Ryan, Colin, & John Fay and all the past members of Cruachan for all the experiences that I have had. And especially for all the laughs that I will never, ever, forget !!

Bedaq... Ne sviđa mi se ta "ekstremizacija" nešto.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

ja sam preslusao folklore i pagana...dobri su mi albumi...folk lore mi je odlican album...svidja mi se kombinacija zenskog vokala sa dranjem...a i muzika je super...u principu ova dva albuma su sasvim ok,kada budem imao vremena preslusacu i ostatak...

• 3 weeks later...
Izgovara se "Kruahan". Naziv pecine u Irskoj za koju su popovi rekli narodu da vodi u pakao da bi ih odvratili od obozavanja tog mesta kao paaganskog hrama i nekog drevnog keltskog grada, valjda. A u nekom keltskom recniku sa nasao da "cruach" znaci "celik".

A "Ride On" je obrada tradicionala, btw. :meshuggah:

Rathcroghanu je komplex arheoloških gradova, kako mu je savremen naziv, i definisan je kao Cruachan - je drevni glavni grad u današnjoj oblasti Connacht,u Irskoj. Connchat je bila srednjovekovna dinastija koja potiče od legendarnog High King Conna. Smatra se da je to bilo groblje, i da je to bilo mesto gde su se odvijali drevni rituali, i čak se raspravlja o tome da li je to bila rezidencija kralja i kraljice, Ailill i Medb. U nekim pesmama je opevan kao kraljesko groblje, konkretno u Dindshenchas , a u jednoj drugoj Cruachan je tvrđava sagrađena od kamena.;) ..

I to ne samo Ride on, većina pesama koje imaju su tradicionalne irske. :)

I prosto je neverovatno kolika je ta irska mitologija..ja ni petinu toga još ne znam.. A obožavam je..

Edited by BiserkaB.