Wolf

RNA

• 1 month later...
Guest Razbijač-NAAĆI
Odatle što ga poredim i sa Impellitteri-jem, Grave Digger-om, HammerFall-om... U konkurenciju za izbor albuma godine ulaze svi koje čujem. Za sada, Grave Digger prvi, Wolf drugi, Saxon treći.

a koje u tom žiriju za album godine?

kako si ti besposlen lola,strašno.ja da sam na tvom mestu,i da se ko ti ponašama tako u tim godina,pito bik se dal sam zdrav.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Swedish metallers WOLF will enter Studio Underground in Västerås, Sweden in November with producer Pelle Saether to begin recording the follow-up to their acclaimed 2009 album "Ravenous". Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Fullmoon Possession", "Skullcrusher", "False Preacher" and "Adrenaline Overdrive". The band states, "We feel fired up and ready to deliver a kick-ass heavy metal album to you all in spring 2011. Tour plans for next year are also taking form and we know that we're gonna hit more places than ever before. Festival season is also gonna be a blast as usual!"

• 1 month later...

WOLF will release its sixth studio album in the spring via Century Media Records. Entitled "Legions Of Bastards", the CD is described in a press release as "heavy" and "metal." Nothing more, nothing less. Producer Pelle Saether of Studio Underground in Sweden has given the album a heavy and raw sound that these excellent new tracks deserve. Fans of WOLF's previous efforts such as "Evil Star", "The Black Flame" and "Ravenous" will not be disappointed, as the band kept true to its vision of what good ol' in-your-face heavy metal is about.

• 2 months later...

wolflegions.jpg

"Legions Of Bastards" track listing:

01. Vicious Companions

02. Skull Crusher

03. Full Moon Possession

04. Jekyll & Hyde

05. Absinthe

06. Tales From The Crypt

07. Nocturnal Rites

08. Road To Hell

09. False Preacher

10. Hope To Die

11. K-141 Kursk

The limited-edition digipak version of "Legions Of Bastards" includes "6 Steps" (Japanese bonus track from the "Ravenous" album) and "Method To Your Madness" (METAL CHURCH cover).

Meni upravo stigao album, kad ga malo provarim doći ću sa utiscima. Nadam se da je bolji od prethodnika.

• 3 weeks later...

Nikako da pustim ovaj album, plašio sam se valjda zbog slabog prethodnika ali juče me Angelizator podsetio na heavy duty pa se bacih na posao.

Na sreću - jeste bolji od Ravenous IMHO, ali nažalost ima njegovu boljku: neujednačenost materijala. Opet album počinje sa tri pesme koje su ubica na mesto a kako se ide dalje naleće se na neke fillere ali zbirno je kvalitet materijala ipak više tako da sam zadovoljen na kraju. I primećujem da je Niklasu pomalo ogrubeo glas kako vreme ide, dal' se bacio na tompuse i viski ili šta, ne znam.