Sacramental Blood

[Nocturno]

• 4 weeks later...

Sacramental Blood & Ophiolatry SplitCD 2005

Sacramental Blood - Inception of Ceremony

This Split CD starts with a piano prelude, played by Milan Dobrosavljeviæ, the guitar player and main songwriter of the band. After that little intro, the bands kicks off in an old Cannibal Corpse/Pyaemia/Vader- and new Severed Savior/Spawn of Possession-style - means brutal to the bone, BYOTCH! First of all, this band is technical as hell, and they don't get lost in those weird/crazy/sick song structures and arrangements. One of the major pluses on Sacramental Blood's release is the smooth, crystal and marvelous production. It's not kinda new Cannibal Corpse or Kataklysm. They just made it sound great and keep the spirit of the brutality. These guys make no captives, make no jokes when it comes to murder Brutal Death Metal. You can actually get into this, as it is not the usual US Brutal Death Metal, the bands just trying to be the fastest or the most virtuose. No, SB make great music, and you can hear that. The songs will catch your attention with their groove and tempo changes, that don't destroy the atmosphere of the songs. Like I said, SB incorporate the sound of a few elder and newer bands, and have much success with it, as it sounds like the best thing to date. And when you think it couldn't get better, they kick ya ass with the Carnal cover of Vader. Perfect, impressing and killer cover. I think Doc would be proud to hear this, because the didn't fuck the song up, like most bands do, they just gave it a little SB touch, to make it even better. This band has a bright future in the Brutal Death Metal scene, as a band that takes care of their own business, and do their job perfect. And if you get the chance to see them live, don't miss it. Killer band on stage.

Ophiolatry - Satancore

This is the first time I hear this band, and they didn't make me a fan of their music. it's not that it ain't good - it's pure brutality, just like you would expect from a band with a name you don't know what it means, triggered drums and lyrics about kicking god's ass (Raebelliun, Krisiun, Abhorrence). The band has the most over triggered drums I ever heard, and I heard a shitload of triggered drums, but this makes it complete. The band know how to play, they don't just blast the whole 10 minutes of their part of the Split, they give it sense, but to me it sounds like Raebelliun/Krisiun, and I am not a fan of bands that: a) just talk about how great it is to fuck Christ, and cool.gif use triggers on drums too obviously. But for people that love fast and brutal Brazilian Death Metal, like the aforementioned bands, will enjoy in this. I listened through it a few times, and it is good, you can even enjoy in this, but only once in a while. Then I have to go and listen to Leng Tch'e, Carcass or Suffocation again. But this breaks the speed limit by far.

rating BM: 9.0/10.0 [email protected] www.burningmisery.com

Ma Inception Of Ceremony je zasigurno najbolje domace izdanje koje je do sad izaslo ove godine!

dobar je i Ophiolatry,ali je SB neuporedivo bolji,btw. cd i booklet su odlicno odradjeni,svaka cast!

Carnal je dosla kao slag na tortu,mada FROM THE COCOONS OF MONSTROUS... icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

stvarno nemam reci...jedan od najboljih domacih bendova,ako ne i najbolji!

nego jesu li jos nabavljive one majice?

Edited by MEDIEVAL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sacramental blood je definitivno bend koji obecava, ali mojue mishljenje je da nisu rastegli svoje mogucnosti do maksimuma. Jednostavno, nije dovoljno brutalno. Ocekivao sam mnogo zajebaniju svirku...

Pozzz za bend. :cheers:

Ophiolatry (Brazil) x Sacramental Blood (SER)

European Blastour 2006

Serbian edition:

04.08. Beograd @ Klub Doma Omladine + Kramp, Kuga

05.08. Cacak @ Dvoriste Gimnazije + Democratic Terror, Last Funeral, Mrtva Priroda

06.08. Kragujevac @ Galerija Doma Omladine

08.08. Sombor @ Kabare + Incarnation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Stvarno nisu loshi.

Bio sam na koncertu u KG-u u Domu Omladine krajem avgusta i mislim da su definitivno bolji od Ophialatry-ja kojima su svirali kao poslednja predgrupa, narochito na onom(manje vishe studijskom) albumu koji sam dobio za dzaba :rockdevil:.

Mislim da imaju potencijal i da im treba neko josh da ih pogura.

Poz Steva

Meni jedan od najdrazih bendova.

Malo je bendova njihovog kvaliteta . uvjezbanosti i preciznosti.

momci koji su puno ulozili truda , snage i volje u ovaj bend.

Da je ovaj bend koji slucajem iz USA a ne iz Srbije sigurno bi bio u vrhu Death metal scene .

mislim da ovaj bedn ima velik potencijal , znanje i snagu.

Bend koji je svirao svagdje i za nista , i ko god da ih je gledao ( bez obzira sta slusao od metala) NIJE MOGAO OSTATI RAVNODUSAN.

kupite cd i poslusajte snagu koja izvire kroz zvucnike , licno smatram da je ovo jedan od najboljih Brutal Death metal bendova ( mozda i najbolji na teritoriji ex-yu a i sire) na nasem podrucju.

Sacramental Blood i Amon din meni predstavlja savrsenstvo (licno mislejnje) death metal muzike! :rockdevil::pivopije: