Sacramental Blood

[Nocturno]

Evo par komentara ljudi koji su imali prilike da cuju album

Laurent /Listenable Records: I like this very much.We liked the album and thought it sounded very convincin.

Abyss Records: Sounds pretty killer...This is one of the best promos I have heard, killer brutal death metal and don't get old as well has that old feel. Something lot of stuff misses these days. Impressed.

LabSix Recs (Fabio Zperandio – Guitarist at Gorgoroth/Ophiolatry): Sounds perfect, 666% high evolution,very very killer! Some parts remember SINISTER + OBITUARY + DEATH vocals. I think its the way, make a death metal powerful and influenced in old era but sounds like DEATH METAL 2014

Adrie "Aad" Kloosterwaard (Sinister): Man .. your new record kills .. a job well done !!!

Bart van Wallenberg (ex-Sinister, Neocaesar): Pretty brutal shit you've got going on there. Crazy riffing! Great drumming and great vocals as well. Hope you guys get a deal out of this. Keep up the good work!

Dave Rotten (Avulsed/XTREEM MUSIC): Thanx for letting me hear your album, I must say it’s really good, and with a great production. I really like this stuff!!

Obscure Domain Productions: We have listened to the album and we like it very much. It is great, brutal and blasphemous Death-Metal !!!

Weird Truth Productions: It's great brutal death metal with high musicianship.

METALBLEEDINGCORP

'Destroyer of Thought and Form' , Lasted Four minutes, is enough for us to return to the era of the 90s along with the rhythms of death metal that aggressive and brutal, its memorable riffs with a touch of 100% catchy, teasing the head to always headbang, not to mention the technical composition really impressed hidden in the blends of the rhythm of them, make it increasingly stimulates our ears to hear it over and over again. For us, a song called 'Destroyer of Thought and Form ' is an incitement to forgo modernization of metal with stand and embraced skeleton of the sanctity of early death metal that impressed and really keep the emotional honesty. Their debut Album should be the first place on the album list that you want to buy.

Edited by SACRAMENTAL BLOOD
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

http://deadly-storm.blogspot.cz/2015/12/recenzereview-sacramental-blood-ternion.html

SACRAMENTAL BLOOD signs to Ghastly Music/Amputated Vein Rec

Serbian death metal division Sacramental Blood has signed a deal with Ghastly Music from Japan (sublabel of Amputated Vein Rec) for early 2016 release of debut full-length album "Ternion Demonarchy".

"Ternion Demonarchy was mixed and mastered in Rome at 16th Cellar Studio by Stefano Morabito (Fleshgod Apocalypse, Hour of Penance,Obscenity, Hideous Divinity, Beheaded...) and brings you back to early 90-ies death metal and early albums of Monstrosity, Suffocation, Sinister with Obituary/Pestilence/Morgoth kind of vocals. More info about album, release date, cover artwork and available formats will be announced soon. Spread the news

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...