ManOwaR

Protagonist

Meni je Sons Of Odin prijatno osveženje nakon "bledunjavog" WOTWa. Primetan je uticaj saradnje sa Rhapsody (Of Fire). Produkcija najbolja još od Triumph Of Steel perioda, a i konačno na Gods Of War neće biti bajkerskih tema. Još kada bi u okviru nove turneje posetili Srbiju (sa Rhapsody, naravno)!!!

MANOWAR has revealed the complete trak listing for its tenth full-length album, "Gods of War", which is scheduled for release on February 23 in Germany (February 26 for the rest of Europe and April 3 for the USA/Canada). It is as follows:

01. Overture To The Hymn Of The Immortal Warriors

02. The Ascension

03. King Of Kings

04. Army Of The Dead, Part I

05. Sleipnir

06. Loki God Of Fire

07. Blood Brothers

08. Overture To Odin

09. The Blood Of Odin

10. The Sons Of Odin

11. Glory Majesty Unity

12. Gods Of War

13. Army Of The Dead, Part II

14. Odin

15. Hymn Of The Immortal Warriors

Bonus Track:

16. Die For Metal

GODS OF WAR

MANOWAR is a band that has set standards, broken records and won great accolades during its storied career. Known to their worldwide supporters as the "Kings Of Metal", the band has constantly redefined heavy metal by combining peerless musicianship and song writing with their undeniable commitment to true metal and their devoted fans. The band has always made the solemn pledge to create original music that is louder than hell and stronger than steel. The long standing lineup of vocalist Eric Adams, guitarist Karl Logan, drummer Scott Columbus and bassist Joey DeMaio is truly a force to be reckoned with in the studio and on stage. In addition they are the originators of the musical styles known as power metal and true metal.

As MANOWAR now prepares to unveil their tenth studio album, expectations from fans are higher than ever and MANOWAR are sure to exceed those expectations. The new album GODS OF WAR is MANOWAR’s first entry in a cycle of concept albums; each a tribute to a different war god. Opening with the epic piece “Overture To The Hymn Of The Immortal Warriors”, the tone is set for an album beyond anything MANOWAR has done before. This album honors Odin - almighty father of the Norse gods - and details the history and exploits of this storied character. His power and wisdom were unmatched among the gods and he is paid tribute with human sacrifice on the battlefield, as heard in the song “The Sons Of Odin”, the stomping title track “Gods Of War” and the storytelling “The Blood Of Odin”.

GODS OF WAR brings out the greatest of MANOWAR’s musical attributes by utilizing both epic song structures and dramatic narratives. Much like Ragnarok - the final battle at the end of the world - when listening to MANOWAR’s epic saga, the earth will shake, the walls will crumble and only true fans of metal will remain standing, heads held high, with the triumphant glimmer of a battle well-fought in their eyes.

GODS OF WAR features brand new cover artwork by the world’s leading fantasy artist Ken Kelly, as well as a scorching mix done by the unparalleled Ronald Prent.

In their career MANOWAR has released 9 studio albums, two live albums and 5 DVDs with sales of over nine million records worldwide, as well as silver and gold records and numerous other industry awards. The last studio album "Warriors Of The World" was a critically-acclaimed worldwide chart topper, reaching gold status in Germany.

sta fali bajkersim temama?

U principu, nista! Volim ja Return Of The Warlord i Death Tone (uslovno receno "bajkerske"). :rockdevil: Ali, (ovo je subjektivno misljenje) posto je Triumph Of Steel jedan od najboljih albuma svih vremena (Hail To England rame uz rame), novi ga moze skinuti sa trona samo ako nema takvih pesama (sto bi se po spisku moglo i zakljuciti).

Po meni lista najboljih albuma Manowar-a ide sledećim redom:

1. The Triumph Of Steel

2. Hail To England

3. Into Glory Ride

4. Kings Of Metal

5. Sign Of The Hammer

6. Battle Hymns

7. Fighting The World

8. Louder Than Hell

9. Warriors Of The World

Nadam se da će Gods Of War ući među prva 3!!! :bigblue:

znate li da je taj album snimljen za 6 dana? al opet je skoro najbolji... ne mogu bas da se odlucim!

znao sam za to,imam ja negde puno informacija,hteo sam pre jedno 3-4 godine na napravim prvi tada jugoslovenski Manowar sajt,uradio sam ga oko 70 %,toliki sam fanatik bio da sam racunao koliko minuta u proseku traju albumi,pesme,koja je najduza,najkraca...i druge zajebancije o cemu se radi u pojedinim pesmama za svaki album sam pisao neke recenzije...:bigblue:

sto se tice liste omiljenih albuma:

1.Hail To England (definitivno na prvom mestu,ostali poredak se menja s vremena na vreme)

2.Sing Of The Hammer

3.Battle Hymns

4.Kings Of Metal

5.The Triumph Of Steel

6.Louder Than Hell

7.Into Glory ride

8.F. the World

9.W of the World

sad sam se primio preslusavam ceo Hail to England :rockdevil:

Edited by Hail Metal

Gotze sta ga znas, nasa zemlja je puna ljudi koji imaju kintu ( vole da je uzimaju). Mozda nas i zadesi sreca.

Ja se nekako nadam da ih gledam kod nas, Jes da mogu da odem u Peshtu ili Sofiju al nije to to. Kod nas na nekom stadionu, pa bajkeri, pa picke,pa shatori, pa opet pichke aaaaa

.....i onda se probudim i vidim da su mi noge odvijene. :ph34r:

pusti snovi