ManOwaR

Protagonist

Saban.

Nego,nasao sam to mesto gde ce biti festival ovog leta - Freilichtbühne Loreley, Sankt Goarshausen, Germany.To je negde na pola puta izmedju Frankfurta i Koblenz-a,kad se ide Rajnom.

Neki brdoviti predeo,kol'ko vidim sa slike...

http://www.st-goar.de/files/dsc_0327_web.jpg

Ma,cela ta Nemacka je takva :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Manowar je meni Power metal al nema veze ....

I bre Za ove prozivke da su pozeri neznam, po meni su oni jedan od Best bendaova ikada, naravno ispod Blind Guardiana i Iron Maidena

Hail & Kill

i da citiracu jedan kontroverzan bend povodom ovoga da su manowar pozeri : " I WOULD DIE FOR METAL TOO , IF I GET MANEY LIKE MANOWAR DO". - jbga likovi su ih isprozivali i zato respect njima.

I jel ima mogucnosti da Manowar Svrati kod nas i odrzi neki cert?

I bre Za ove prozivke da su pozeri neznam, po meni su oni jedan od Best bendaova ikada, naravno ispod Blind Guardiana i Iron Maidena

Hail & Kill

I jel ima mogucnosti da Manowar Svrati kod nas i odrzi neki cert?

respect :rockdevil:

tesko da ce manowar ikada svirati kod nas, al ih zato mozemo gledati u okolini sa lazom :pivopije:

Hehe :bigblue::pivopije:

"Heavy Metal band, MANOWAR, joins forces with metal allies at Germany's legendary open-air venue.

On July 18, 2009, two legends will collide: MANOWAR, the undisputed Kings Of Metal, and the Loreley. MANOWAR and a line-up of dynamic metal bands will rock the stage at the Loreley Open Air Stadium. Exclusive to this appearance, MANOWAR will be debuting songs from their forthcoming album while unveiling a unique collaboration with Germany's best-selling fantasy author, Wolfgang Hohlbein. Pre-Sale Tickets are available now.

Saturday, July 18, 2009 is the date for history to be made when metal meets the myth, the magic and the legend of the Loreley. High above the most treacherous part of Germany's Rhine River, MANOWAR will join forces with HolyHell, Metalforce and a full line-up of metal bands soon to be announced. "They can't stop us, let them try, for heavy metal, come to Loreley!" MANOWAR Bassist, Joey DeMaio, happily proclaimed.

MANOWAR will use the legendary setting of the Rhine River for a world premiere: the band will exclusively debut songs from their forthcoming album live. The new CD is the product of a unique collaboration with Germany's best-selling fantasy author, Wolfgang Hohlbein. A perfect symbiosis of myth, legend and magic.

"The band plans to close the festival with a two hour performance. We will play classic songs and some hidden jewels from our extensive repertoire." said DeMaio.

The (inter-)national metal fans will need lots of energy. Festival activities will start on Friday, July 17th when the campgrounds are officially opened. MANOWAR will be on hand to meet and greet their fans, sign autographs and initiate the festival. A warm-up party at the campgrounds on the evening of the 17th will be the perfect starter to put everyone in the perfect mood for the festival on Saturday, the 18th.

Pre-Sale Tickets are available now for 75 EUROS at all regular outlets and at CTS (parking inclusive, pre-sale fees will be added). Die-Hard Fans can purchase the "Ultimate Fan Package" for 350 EUROS, complete with exclusive campground sites, photo session, onstage experience during sound check, an elite Meet & Greet and much more all inclusive. For more information visit http://www.magiccirclefestival.com/"

Ma OK,nisam mislio da dodjes na festival,nego ako znas gde je/ako mozes da dodjes u taj Lorelay :)

Jer ja sam jedva nasao to mestasce na karti...

Ima vremena,dogovoricemo se :pivopije::srbija:

Edited by LazaGNR

MANOWAR Reunites With Original Member!

Just announced! Donnie Hamzik, the original drummer for MANOWAR, will be on tour with the band in 2009! MANOWAR and special guests HolyHell will be headlining some of Europe's major metal festivals, including their very own Magic Circle Festival III at the Loreley on the Rhine River in Germany on Saturday, July 18, 2009.

Look for official news and tour dates as they develop on MANOWAR appearances and events via official sites and sources: www.manowar.com, www.magiccirclefestival.com, www.magiccirclemusic.com. Hail and Kill!!

da, joey je menadzer :D

znam da ManOwaR ne moze da privuce publike kod nas, al Rhapsody sigurno moze bar malu salu da napuni. Il barem Luca Turilli, neznam dal on radi solo koncerte? Bilo sta od to dvoje bi bilo vredno videti...

Znaci Columbus opet pauzira...

Da,prosle godine je Rhino svirao sa njima,a sad evo taj lik sto je svirao na Battle Hymns :pivopije:

Inace...

"MANOWAR makes metal history again!

MANOWAR fans! Another kickass first from the Kings Of Metal! Striving to please the best fans in the world, MANOWAR continues to make history with innovative ways for warriors from all corners of the globe to enjoy metal at its finest!

MANOWAR is currently recording a song from their new album in 15 (and counting...) different languages!! Never before has this been attempted by any heavy metal band!! Stay tuned for video clips of each version as they are recorded with an indepth look at Eric Adams' odyssey into the world of multi-lingual vocals!

This song in its entirety will debut, along with new tracks from the forthcoming album, at Magic Circle Festival III on Saturday, July 18, 2009 at the Loreley on the Rhine River in Germany.

Don't miss the chance to be part of metal history!! Get your tickets now, before its too late!! www.magiccirclefestival.com"

Mi nosimo kožu,mi nosimo šiljke,i vladamo noći!

Jaši kao vetar,bori se ponosno sine moj,ti si zaštitnik Bogom dan!

Kidaj njihovo meso,spali im srca,iskopaj im pči,siluj njihove žene dok plaču!Pozdravi i ubij!

Edited by Sandman