ManOwaR

Protagonist

E da, kad smo kod toga, gde mogu da se kupe metal cd-ovi, al' da ima veci izbor. Msm, jedino sam u Mamutu video (al' tamo sve skupo (barem za maturanta koji ce tih hiljada+ dinara pre potrositi na koncert nego na CD)), ostalo sve je katastrofa...

Pa,u pricipu i nemas neki izbor...

IPS,Mamut i to je to...jaci izbor - 2 radnje :haha: 

Al imaju oni tamo diskova.

Mislim da sam bas u IPS-u uzeo Hail To England (digivpak).

icon_rockdevil.gifMore Hell On Earth V Release Parties Confirmed!

Tuesday - November 24, 2009

With the HELL ON EARTH V release date approaching fast (only a few days until Nov 27th!) more release parties have been confirmed all over the world!

ARGENTINA

Buenos Aires: El Oráculo - Nov 27th

BRAZIL

São Paulo: Led Slay - Dec 12th

icon_rockdevil.gifBULGARIA

Sofia: The Mask - Dec 5th

GERMANY

Frankfurt/Main: Fritsche - Dec 5th

Nuremberg: Rock Fabrik - Dec 4th

PORTUGAL

Lisbon: Kaffa Bar (12:00) - Nov 28th

Lisbon: FlyMan Bar (17:00) - Nov 28th

(2 locations - 1 party!)

ROMANIA

Bucharest: Fire Club - Dec 5th

Check out local websites and venue announcements for more information.

Also, make sure you read our newsflash on www.manowar.com from November 13th for information about other party dates!

Enjoy & party like hell!

------------------------------

Очекуjе се да се окупити око 50-60 лjуди manowarci

Edited by RadOwaR

Jebem ti ambasadu i vize i sve :angry:

Ne mogu da mi urade vizu do petka.

Jebi ga...

A inace:

manowar_logo_180w.jpg

Anotherdate and another country have been added to MANOWAR's epic Death ToInfidels World Tour 2010. The Kings Of Metal will headline the MastersOf Rock 2010 in Vizovice, Czech Republic on July 16, 2010. This isMANOWAR's first festival performance in the Czech Republic since 2005.For more info and tickets, log on to:

http://www.mastersofrock.cz/
manowar_logo_180w.jpg

Edited by LazaGNR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hm,da vidmo kako ce ovo ispasti...

Magic Circle Festival IV @ Metalcamp - The Ultimate Metal & Football Event

manowar_logo_180w.jpg

Now is the time to make plans for July 11th.

The Magic Circle Festival IV @ Metalcamp is the perfect metal-vacation for this Summer:

Meet Metalheads from all over the world at the beautiful beach of the Metalcamp festival site in Tolmin/Slovenia.

Arrive onJuly 9th and enjoy multiple fun activities throughout Friday andSaturday before the bands hit the stage on Sunday 11th.

Confirmedline up includes HOLYHELL, METALFORCE, and CROSSWIND and of courseheadliners MANOWAR! More bands to be announced soon.

MANOWARwill hit the stage right after the final game of the Football WorldCup, and fans will have a chance to watch the game on a big screen!Beer, Football, Party and Metal. What more do you want?

Save money, BUY YOUR TICKET NOW AT ANY SHOW on the upcoming MANOWAR DEATH TO INFIDELS WORLD TOUR!

Ticketsfor MCF IV will be available at the merchandise booth in the venues for60,- EURO, without any other charges! Save more than 15 EURO NOW!

Tickets for MCF IV and all shows of the MANOWAR DEATH TO INFIDELS WORD TOUR 2010 are also available

HERE

Upcoming dates on the Death To Infidels World Tour 2010 - Leg 1:

January 16, 2010 - Leipzig, Germany @ Haus Auensee

January 18, 2010 - Fürth, Germany @ Stadthalle

January 19, 2010 - Berlin, Germany @ Tempodrom

January 21, 2010 - Ludwigshafen, Germany @ Friedrich-Ebert-Halle

January 22, 2010 - Ludwigsburg, Germany @ Arena

January 23, 2010 - Offenbach, Germany @ Stadthalle

January 25, 2010 - Munich, Germany @ Zenith

January 28, 2010 - Tilburg, Holland @ 013

January 30, 2010 - Hannover, Germany @ AWD Hall

January 31, 2010 - Cologne, Germany @ Palladium

EDIT:

E,jebi ga,sta mu mogu...

Jel se vidi?

Meni je bela pozadina i ne vidim nista sem Manowar logoa...ne znam kako se vidi na crnoj pozadini...

Edited by LazaGNR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pomozi boze (da se vidi ovaj copy/paste):

MANOWAR and their special guests HolyHell and Metalforce celebrated an ass-kicking start to 2010.

While the bands metalized concert venues across Germany throughout the month of January, MANOWAR fans proved, once again, that they are the sole defenders of true metal.

Thanks to the best fans in the world it was another great experience in the homeland of Richard Wagner, our metal forefather. And extra special thanks goes out to all of the fans who travelled hundreds of miles from other countries. If your local promoters show some balls, we will soon play in your countries too!

Rest assured, the metal party will continue soon - visit our website for news on future tour dates and the program for Magic Circle Festival IV,which takes place on July 11th in Tolmin/Slovenia.

Death to false metal!

Death to Infidels!

Hail & Kill!

MANOWAR!

EDIT:bezveze,opet moram da menjam boju slova da bi se videlo... <_<

Edited by LazaGNR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gledam,Manowar sviraju 3 koncerta na Balkanu.

23. juna u Sofiji,25. u Bukurestu i posle toga dvadeset i nekog juna u Istanbulu.

A sviraju jos i posle Matal Camp-a (11. jula,na istom tom prostoru) i u Ceskoj na Masters Of Rock (odmah posle Metal Campa),a izgleda da sviraju i u Ukrajni (u Kijevu) 3. ili 4. septembra.

Uhhh,ok ce sve to postici... :(

Edited by LazaGNR

Trebalo bi Olivere :pivopije:

To (11. jula) mi je medju prioritetima :)

EDIT:sad mi stiglo na mail,potvrdjen je nastup u Ukrajni:

The Death to Infidels World Tour 2010 marches on!

For the first time ever, the Kings of Metal will hold court in the Ukraine,headlining the Global East Rock Festival on September 4, 2010. This historic event further fuels the must-see tour of 2010. Kiev wanted metal and MANOWAR will deliver it. For more info:

http://www.myspace.com/globaleast

EDIT 2:jebem mu mater,i dalje muku mucim sa copy/paste-om iz mail-a :angry:

Edited by LazaGNR

• 3 weeks later...

Auh,bog te jebo :icon_eek:

Virgin Steele added to Magic Circle Festival IV @ Metalcamp!

Virgin Steele is"gradually becoming a European metal phenomenon" according toallmusic.com, and Magic Circle Festival IV is proud to announce theiraddition to the bill in Tolmin, Slovenia on July 11, 2010. VirginSteele's now-classic albums, Noble Savage and The Marriage of Heavenand Hell have been called "romantic metal masterpiece(s)" and theircommitment to metal makes them a perfect fit for Magic Circle FestivalIV @ Metalcamp. For more info, visit www.magiccirclefestival.com

Posle ove objave ovaj festival za mene postaje "it's A MUST!".

Takodje i:

Kamelot storms into Magic Circle Festival IV @ Metalcamp!

With the release of GhostOpera in 2007, Tampa, Florida-based symphonic metal group Kamelotbecame "one of the most difficult-to-categorize artists on the metalscene." Kamelot joins the ranks at Magic Circle Festival IV @ Metalcampin Tolmin, Slovenia on July 11, 2010. Come and see how "thinking man'smetallists" honor the legacy of metal! For more info, visit www.magiccirclefestival.com