ManOwaR

Protagonist

Jel to Claymoore nekadasnji, mislim da sam nekad bio na nekoj metal svirci (festivalu) u basti KSTa, kad su svirali Hail and Kill, bas je bila super atmosfera.

Svirali su i Interfector i Sacramental Blood cini mi se. ili onaj drugi Azalov tehno-space metal bend.

Inace Blood of my enemies mi se posebno svidja.

Korektna obrada.

Jel neko bio u BRATISLAVI?

Bili smo ja i Bojana :srbija:

Hm...

You do not have permission to edit this topic

Sto se tice set liste,sam naziv turneje (Gods and Kings) kaze o cemu se radi.Dakle,akcenat je na ta dva albuma (Gods of War i Kings Of Metal).Sve u svemu bilo je dobro,dobar stage i nastup,crko sam.Kao i uvek na njihovim koncertima bilo mase sa svih strana (normalno,Slovaka i Ceha,plus Madjara,Italijana,Nemaca pun kurac (Austrija,Nemacka,Svajcarska),Engleska,Turska,Rumunija,Rusija,Ukrajna...).

Zao mi je samo sto nisam iskombinovao jos neku svirku na ovoj turneji (i bilo kojoj njihovoj turneji),ali...bice vremena.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Neka i ovde ostane zapisano (prekucano sa omota Kings Of Metal MMXIV).

He was one of a kind as a musician,a friend and a father.He had an easy way about him that made anyone who ever met him not only like him,but want to be in his company.He was kind,humble and generous to a fault.He never laughed too hard when things were good and he never complained too much when things were bad.He could pick up anyone's spirits at any time with just couple of words.He stood as straight and tall as an oak tree,and was just as strong as one,in body,mind and heart.He gave to the world his one true love,his drumming and never asked anything in return.He was pioneer in the field of live and recorded drum sounds and what an immortal sound he achieved.When he played the sheer tone and force of his drums would shake the building and make your eyes go out of focus;in fact your whole body was tested against a force that had never existed before.

No one has ever played or sounded like him.

Ever!

And no one ever will!

This album is dedicated to eternal memory of Scott Columbus

R.I.P.

Edited by LazaGNR
  • Upvote 1