ManOwaR

Protagonist

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fali da ne bude 5 pesama sa Warriors i da nisu 80e u manjini :haha:Em rade false marketing sa ovim Final Battle tour, em sa ovim sloganom "Fan Favourites Only". Prisustvovao sam grupi Bugara koji se gledaju međusobno tokom "King of Kings", niko ne zna koja je pesma, a svi sa majicama i onim maramama Manowara oko glave.

Meni ubedljivo najpozitivnija stavka večeri Eric Adams, fenomenalno se drži za svoje doba, i posebno sa tempom koji furaju, faktički se spajaju pesma za pesmom, bukvalno je bass solo bio jedina prava pauza za njega za prvih sat i 20ak koncerta.

Ne znam, da je bolja lista verovatno bih imao pozitivniji utisak, ovako mi je u globalu bilo lepše na onom Ross the Boss 'certu u prokletom Elektropioniru. Em nije bilo prepuno Bugara koji mora da snimaju svaku pesmu, em bolja lista. Jedino što falilo tad je Joey da drži govor i da posle toga iza njega padne zgrada.

• Upvote 4

MANOWAR canceled its appearance at Hellfest just hours before the band was supposed to take the stage.

The band was scheduled perform at the annual festival in Clisson, France tonight (Friday, June 21), but Hellfest organizers announced that MANOWAR called off its appearance.

Hellfest issued the following statement: "Despite a presence on site on June 20, the teams and members of the group decided to leave the site.

"The MANOWAR concert, scheduled Friday, June 21, will not take place for reasons beyond our will.

"We are sincerely sorry for all MANOWAR fans and more widely for all the fans attending Hellfest."

MANOWAR has since responded in a statement posted on its official web site and social media pages. "After 18 months of tireless work and preparation we arrived at the Hellfest site yesterday, ready to play today," the band wrote. "The Hellfest organizers obstructed our efforts to put on the epic show we had promised.

"Despite what you may hear or read, the Hellfest organizers did have control over the circumstances that prevented our performance.

"We always have and always will fight to give our fans 100%. Our French fans and press know, if MANOWAR come to France and are unable to perform, the fault does not lie with us. Remember the Élysée Montmartre.

"We are very sorry that you are being made to suffer. We want you to know that everything we do is for our fans. We stand together with all of you as we always have, and we will not allow anyone to lessen the quality of our shows.

"Be very sure the truth will come out!

"Thank you to the Greatest Fans In The World for your continued loyalty and support."

~

Najbolji deo ovoga je što su izdali ceo saopštenje i onda stavili "the truth will come out!", pa piši istinu odmah, šta jedeš govna.

Ili je možda bolji deo što jedeš govna sa otkazivanjem na "Final" turneji? Jury's still out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Check out this preview into chapter 1 of Manowar’s Pictorial History “The Blood Of The Kings - Vol. I” and hear more stories on Joey’s #SpokenWordTour starting November 1st! For tour info go to http://manowar.com/tour  For pre-orders of the book go to http://thekingdomofsteel.eu

1HCAXFw.jpg