Old Man's Child

Ravendark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Шта знам, није да ме нешто много ово узбуђује, ОК је бенд (чуј - бенд :lol: ) али нешто ту фали ...

Једине две екстра ствари су ми: Towards Eternity, чији увод је невиђено добар и Phantoms of Mortem Tales, која је врло добра, у тоталу.

Па оно, не шљака ме ...

Ово је као Darkthrone, једноставно не могу да одслушам цео албум, не вреди.

Не одговара ми, јеби га, мада су ми оне 2 ствари стварно супер.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Norwegian melodic black metal masters OLD MAN'S CHILD will release a new studio album in early 2009 via Century Media Records. The band, which is led by guitarist/vocalist Galder (also in DIMMU BORGIR), has just returned from a trip to Gothenburg, Sweden, where it spent several weeks laying down the new unholy compositions at Studio Fredman with producer Fredrik Nordström (DIMMU BORGIR, ARCH ENEMY, IN FLAMES, etc.), who had previously worked with the band on the "In Defiance Of Existence" (2003) and "Vermin" (2005) albums.

The new OLD MAN'S CHILD album's title has not yet been revealed, but the nine-song CD will feature Peter Wildoer (DARKANE, PESTILENCE) on drums.

Commented Peter: "After having being asked to be part of the new OMC album, I obviously went back and listened to the previous releases of the band, so I now am able to say that in my opinion, these new nine songs are the best material I have heard of the band so far. There is a lot of more variety going on and the album will sound bigger than any other OMC record before. As far as my performance goes, this is probably the best drumming I have ever recorded so far. I am extremely happy and proud of the session and there's a lot more double bass and blast beats on here than you have normally heard me doing, so look out for this great record!"

OLD MAN'S CHILD's last album, "Vermin", was released in October 2005 via Century Media Records. The follow-up to 2003's "In Defiance of Existence" was recorded at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg, Sweden and features a guest appearance by TESTAMENT/DRAGONLORD guitarist Eric Peterson. Artwork was handled by Set<'H>.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Meni se zasad svidja ovaj novi, mnogo je raznovrstan i nabudzio ga je do maksimuma, videcemo jos kako ce mi vremenom leci...

E, da, danas sam malo preslusavao OMC diskografiju i primetih nesto interesantno: "Ill-Natured Spiritual Invasion" je izasao 1998, godinu dana posle Stratovarius-ovog "Visions"-a. E, poslusajte "God Of Impiety" i recite mi da ne cujete "Black Diamond". :) :) :)