• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vala baš

Faith_And_Fire_Accelerator_300x300.jpg

Faith and Fire - Accelerator (2006)

line-up

Tony Moore - Vocals (Riot)

Mike Flyntz - Guitar (Riot)

Danny Miranda - Bass (TNT, Blue Öyster Cult, Queen & Paul Rogers)

John Miceli - Drums (Rainbow, The NeverLAND eXPRESS, Blue Öyster Cult)

Edited by M-16

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

'Immortal Soul' artwork and track listing revealed; new fan forum open!

05 Sep 2011, 00:34

Picture4.jpg

Track listing:

01. Riot

02. Still Your Man

03. Crawling

04. Wings Are For Angels

05. Fall Before Me

06. Sins Of The Father

07. Majestica

08. Immortal Soul

09. Insanity

10. Whiskey Man

11. Believe

12. Echoes

Release dates:

19.10. Japan

26.10. Scandinavia

28.10. Germany, Austria, Switzerland

31.10. Europe

22.11. USA / Canada

The dates are as follows, with Riot and Amaranthe

Oct. 26 - Copenhagen, Denmark - Amager Bio

Oct. 27 - Oslo, Norway - Rockfeller

Oct. 28 - Gothenburg, Sweden - Lisebergshallen

Oct. 29 - Stockholm, Sweden - Arenan

Oct. 31 - Hamburg, Germany - Große Freiheit

Nov. 01 - Antwerp, Belgium - Trix

Nov. 02 - Filderstadt, Germany - Filharmonie

Nov. 04 - Oberhausen, Germany - Turbinenhalle

Nov. 05 - Paris, France - Bataclan

Nov. 06 - Esch-Sur-Alzette, Luxembourg - Rockhal

Nov. 07 - Zurich, Switzerland - Volkhaus

Nov. 09 - Vienna, Austria - Arena

Nov. 10 - Graz, Austria - Orpheum

Nov. 11 - Milan, Italy - Magazinni Generali

Nov. 12 - München, Germany - Theaterfabrik

Nov. 13 - Prague, Czech Republic - KD Vitavska

Nov. 15 - Warzaw, Poland - Stodola

Nov. 16 - Berlin, Germany - Huxleys

Nov. 17 - Tilburg, Netherlands - 013

Nov. 18 - Köln, Germany - Essigfabrik

Edited by Divlji Tigar

• 1 month later...

RIOT forced to cancel Hammerfall tour.

10 Oct 2011, 11:13

Due to complications from Tony's emergency oral surgery, RIOT is disappointed to announce that we will not be able to appear with Hammerfall as previously scheduled. A routine dental checkup discovered a deeply infected root canal, and the infection had spread to the jaw and surrounding teeth. The only option was immediate surgery to remove the tooth, as well as a portion of the infected bone tissue, and to perform a large graft with healthy bone from the surrounding area.

Says Tony:

"During the initial examination, my doctor gave me a puzzled look and then asked the question that put fear in my heart: 'Are you in a lot of pain?' I was then informed that I would be if this procedure was not performed ASAP. After the surgery, I was made aware of the extent of the bone graft, and the risk of dislodging fragments of implanted bone should I resume normal activity too soon."

"I was put on a liquid diet and limited to bed rest for several days, then informed that because of the location of the surgery, singing was out of the question for four weeks. As I write this I still have stitches in my mouth and have to limit my physical activity. The recovery period essentially wiped out any hope of sufficient practice time for a RIOT set list, and full recovery takes four months before the tooth can be replaced."

"We discussed all the options we could think of, the last of which was to perform the final 10 dates of the engagement with minimal practice on my part. In then end, though, everyone agreed that going out with my voice at at any less than 100% would have compromised a show for which some fans have been waiting many years. With heavy hearts we made the only viable decision; to withdraw from the tour."

The entire RIOT organization would like to apologize to our record label, SPV, and thank them for supporting our decision. We have been assured that future European dates will be announced as soon as the appropriate schedule can be safely booked.

We would also like to apologize to Hammerfall, who have been extremely generous and supportive throughout this process. We look forward to meeting you all in the near future.

Finally we would like to apologize to our fans and friends who have sustained us throughout the reunion. We are as disappointed as you are, but you can be assured that RIOT will visit Europe as soon as possible. We're already confirming dates for early 2012 in the US, and we plan to support the release of 'Immortal Soul' as strongly as you have supported us for nearly a quarter of a century.

A special note to our Asian fans: these events will not have any effect on our plans to perform in Japan in 2012. Tony will be fully recovered long before then, and we look forward to bringing 'Immortal Soul' to you soon.

In the meantime, we hope that you enjoy the album as much as we have enjoyed creating it. Let us know what your favorites are so that we can bring them to you onstage next time we meet.

A last note from Tony:

"I've been dying to sing this stuff since we finished the album, and being sidelined like this is a major blow. I'm doing everything I can to recover so that I can rebuild the voice you'll hear when the album is released. I know that you want nothing less. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your support and good wishes."

All the best, and Shine On!

Mark, Mike, Bobby, Tony & Don

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...