Twisted Sister

Invictus

Joooj, uzasa! icon_sad.gif

11/18/2005 - TWISTED SISTER Frontman Suffers Embarrassing Moment

The latest edition of the Popbitch.com newsletter reports that when TWISTED SISTER performed in Brighton, England last week, frontman Dee Snider gave a shout-out to the crowd, saying, "The balcony is where all the REAL sick motherfuckers are. They can't even stand up by show time. Let's have the house lights up to see them!" When the house lights were raised, the band and audience reportedly found themselves looking back at the disabled section of the crowd, full of fans in wheelchairs.

Posted by: 1evil1

Source: Blabbermouth

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Evo jedna slika od proshleg ljeta:

http://www.twistedsister.com/mbbs2/photos/...sp?photoid=1664

To smo mi i AJ Pero iz Twisted-a

Ja sam inache najvechi Twisted Sister fan, skoro 10 godina slusham TS, omiljeni bend, shta da kazhem, po meni, nemaju losh album, nemaju loshe pesme.

Ko zheli neke informacije za TS samo nek me pita, tu sam :)

Inache u Bugarskoj su svirali na 25-ti Avgust (moj rodzendan) i bilo je fenomenalno, ako neko zheli josh slike neka kazhe, postavichu linkove.

Pozdrav svima, za sad \m/

Now that the holiday season is drawing to a close, are you pleased with the response received by "A Twisted Christmas?"

Yes, it's exceeded all our expectations. It's incredible, nobody could have predicted this. We've doubled the sales expectations of our record label, which really blew our minds. As of today, it has SoundScanned over 65,000 units in the USA alone. And that's after having been on sale for just 9 weeks. They're projecting 75,000 to 80,000 by the time it runs its course.

Plus, we were on "The Tonight Show" with Jay Leno, "The Late Late Show" with Craig Ferguson and we appeared on the biggest morning show in Canada. We've become the alternative to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. We're the Transvestite Siberian Orchestra! I had expected this record to just kill the band once and for all, but now instead I have to keep working with these guys for another couple of years! Overall, I'm really happy with how everything turned out.

PREJAKO. :D

http://www.ccbanana.com/sludge/twistedsisterchristmas.htm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

"Axes 2 Axes" solo album Edija Ojede je odlican. Tek sam ga nedavno nabavio i to uglavnom da cujem sta to tamo Dio peva. Eddie & Dio kombinacija u pesmi Tonight je ludilo. Tu je i J.L.Turner, nezaobilazni Dee Snider, ima par instrumentala. Sve u svemu valja.

Previse su razvikani. Jesu dobri ali ne toliko dobri. Dee Snider mi je specijalno drag zbog svog pojavljivanja na debati u senatu sa PMRC-om, jedini heavy metal muzicar koji se pojavio iako je HM najvise napadan i cenzurisan.

Jeste i svaka mu čast za to.