Agent Steel

yustargazer

• 1 month later...

Uspeo ja još i pre oktobra :mrgreen:

Jeste da je ovo Agent Steel postava, ali dobro je što su promenili ime. Muzika lečka podseća na Alienigmu, samo bez imalo muda i dosta više odlskulasto. Versajevi vokali...nit tamo nit vamo. Nije užas. ali niti blizu nekog osećaja da slušam Agent Steel album.

Brzo će ovo pasti u zaborav. Doduše, pitanje je i da li će ga se neko isprva i setiti.

• 1 month later...

Eto mene pre decembra :haha: ali nije ni bilo potrebe za tolikom zurbom.

Impresionira totalna prosecnost, da nema ni traga genijalnosti onog predjasnjeg benda....kao da im je kompletna lobotomija uradjena. Od rifova do vokala koji su eto tu, sve se zaboravlja odmah i ne budi nikakvu zelju za daljim upoznavanjem. Drago mi je mnogo sto sam video AS live, jos da zbavim neke albume na disku i ovaj bend je mrtav sto se mene tice.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A new era has begun...

Forthcoming official true 4th AGENT STEEL album, titled: “NO MERCY FROM THE GODZ”

It’s been a long time anticipated, and now it’s official: 1980’s speed metal veteran, founder/vocalist John Cyriis, has resurrected his brand creation, the “Agent Steel band and it’s new incarnation in 2019 ... is finally upon us!”

So let’s get straight to the point:
The band’s current lineup consists of guitarist Nikolay Atanasov, and original AS guitarist Bill Simmons; Mr. Simmons is the first/original guitarist of the AS lineup, as the band first appeared throughout the L.A. club circuit in 1983. Also included in this classic/new lineup are bassist Joe McGuigan (Gama Bomb) and drummer Dennis Kruse Stromberg. This incarnation of AS is the long-awaited reactivation featuring Agent Steel founder, brand creator, vocalist John Cyriis, who appeared on all three original classic albums, (i.e., Skeptics Apocalypse, Mad Locust Rising, and the platinum seller Unstoppable Force). John is very pleased with this new lineup, which he is confident will arise as the very best lineup in the band’s history and whom he believes are certain to compliment the band’s legacy, and about manifest an about-face—that to counter and transcend the band’s “less than competent performance” by a stand-in and unofficial lineup at the KIT festival 2019!!

The official new Agent Steel lineup are currently working on the band’s 4th true and official studio album titled, “No Mercy From The Godz”—which is scheduled for an imminent October 18, 2019 launch.

The band are also preparing for their forthcoming shows at various privileged confirmed dates—beginning on Friday 6 December and Saturday 7 December in Milan and Firenze, Italy. John and the new Agent Steel incarnation are also preparing for a monumental first time appearance in Greece as headliners, performing at Up The Hammers festival in Athens, Greece—March of 2020. This headlining performance is forecast as being fertile metal soil for the band’s first live Agent Steel DVD/album to be captured as fronted by original founding vocalist John Cyriis. Expect this lineup to be the best ever incarnation of Agent Steel—stronger, faster, and deployed to demonstrate just who are the True Masters of Metal. Be on the lookout for the Agent Steel craft to land in your country - certain to energize all you bangers with Hammering Speed Metal!!!
John and the band are inviting all Agent Steel bangers to come rage with them in Italy and Greece, December 2019 and March 2020!!! Looking forward to seeing all you die- hard Agent Steel fans on tour in the fall of 2019—and throughout 2020!!!

Povratio sam

• 5 months later...

The official visualized music video to Agent Steel’s new demo, Separation of Church and Fate. Not to be confused with the uploads of this song, as well as “Way of the Mechanism” (which were in fact clipped from a radio show where the song was originally played), this is the true sound of the demo, and the quality itself is better to that of the unofficial upload.

ono od iznad preciznije, taman pomislih da je fejk kad ono
Just to clarify, the two new songs that got on YouTube are neither uploaded by the band, nor by anyone who is associate or works with the band in any way. It is a fan who clipped the recordings from John Cyriis’ recent interview on Metal Messiah Radio on Friday. However, we are fine with the uploads and the person who put the songs up.
The songs are indeed demos, therefore the quality isn’t great. When the OP clipped them from the interview the quality was reduced even more — that's why previous snippets sounded better. The "artwork" uploaded alongside the clips is merch-exclusive; it was never meant to be an album cover. The OP took the photo, added the Agent Steel logo, the name of the album, and edited it in alongside the clip. Again, we have nothing against that, but we felt like we needed to clarify that for the record.

uzas je i ovaj zvanicni

Edited by obsessed by cruelty