beside you in time", available in stores on february 27th, 2007. this is

the first music DVD to be released simultaneously on DVD, HD DVD, and

Blu-ray configurations. "nine inch nails live: beside you in time" captures

the "live: with teeth 2006" tour and includes concert performances of 24

songs spanning nin's entire career plus music videos, rehearsal footage and

more. the HD DVD and blu-ray versions boast full 1080p high definition and

dolby trueHD 5.1 digital surround sound for the most immersive home concert

experience ever. additional details, clips, photos and a high definition

trailer for "beside you in time" can be found at http://halo22.nin.com.

... :bigblue:;)

znate?..a ti dodjesh jedan iz benda..pa sve znash..ah' glupe mene..hiihi :bigblue: zez'

eee drago mi je..a meni je tek jucher stigla informacia via email-a..jer slabo ja pratim NIN deshavanja..

a u petak veche in Red Moon pustili su The Hand That Feeds :wub: meni omiljena s novijeg albuma..

:pivopije:

Ovo postaje mnogo dobro...16 pesama

NINE INCH NAILS has set an April 17 release date for its new album, "Year Zero". A special "Year Zero" page has been launched at yearzero.nin.com, featuring new photos from the studio. The site has also revealed the title of the second song on the 16-track album: "The Beginning of the End".

As BLABBERMOUTH.NET first reported on January 31, NINE INCH NAILS is currently filming a video in the Los Angeles area for the new track "Survivalism". The song is expected to be the third cut on "Year Zero",

http://yearzero.nin.com/

svaka mu cast...nikada ovako brzo nije sastavio album

NINE INCH NAILS has revealed the complete track listing for its new album, "Year Zero", due on April 17. It is as follows:

01. Hyperpower!

02. The Beginning of the End

03. Survivalism

04. The Good Soldier

05. Vessel

06. Me, I'm Not

07. Capital G

08. My Violent Heart

09. The Warning

10. God Given

11. Meet Your Master

12. The Greater Good

13. The Great Destroyer

14. Another Version of the Truth

15. In This Twilight

16. Zero-Sum

@twiggy aj mi iskesiraj put, ja cu tebi kartu za koncert :pivopije:

ma lipshe mi opcija da ti kupish kartu do melba..a ja chu te chekat s NIN kartom.. :razz::da::bigblue:

eee ak uspim isfotkat koju od trent razor-a pozu..pa chu specijalno za tebe da postavim..samo sad da se nachekam do maja..

znam koliko volish NIN sheta bash shto ne dolaze tu do tebe..najsvjezije shto su kod nas bili bilo je '04..pa ev pozurili se lipo opet..

:pivopije:

Launch Radio Networks reports: NINE INCH NAILS has enlisted a company called 42 Entertainment to create a series of web sites as part of the marketing campaign for the band's upcoming album, "Year Zero". According to online reports, the sites were discovered by fans who noticed that certain letters were highlighted on the band of a NINE INCH NAILS T-shirt on sale on the group's current European tour. The sites seem to tell the story of a future society, although full details have yet to emerge. NINE INCH NAILS frontman Trent Reznor recently described "Year Zero" as "the soundtrack to a movie that doesn't exist."

Some of the sites that have been created include iamtryingtobelieve.com, bethehammer.net, anotherversionofthetruth.com and 105theairbornecrusaders.com.

NINE INCH NAILS just shot a video for "Survivalism", the first single headed to radio from "Year Zero".

The album, which follows up 2005's "With Teeth", arrives on April 17.

NINE INCH NAILS will issue a concert DVD titled "Beside You In Time" on February 27.

The group began its European tour on February 10. North American live plans are yet to be revealed.

Jebote ovaj album ce da bude genijalan makar i da su ostale pesme lose (a nece biti...ipak je to trent).

http://www.vh1.com/artists/news/1552470/20...nch_nails.jhtml

i skinite pesmu iznad...nova je...pojavila se 14.februara...sad sam pretrazio yum nigde nisam video nista oko nove pesme...ono sto sam ja postavljao jeste nova pesma...ali stara vise od godinu dana.

http://iamtryingtobelieve.com/default.htm

sajt koji je pisao na majici sa koncerta...i jedan od prvih promo sajtova...

Edited by darthmaul

JEBOTE!!!!

evo ga...pre 5 minuta je procureo i survivalism na netu...kazu da je odlicna...upravo je skidam pa vam kacim i to.

edit:

da se izvinem nikingu sto je moj post iznad skoro isti kao njegov...mislio sam da je prekopirao neke starije vesti pa nisam video da je vec stavio linkove za ove conspiricy sajtove...obavezno ih pogledajte...pogotovo anothervisionofamerica.com

Edited by darthmaul