No Reznor in DOOM 3

Looks like Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails has pulled out of doing the music for DOOM 3 due to the recently announced release delay - here's the scoop from Shacknews:

Nine Inch Nails fansite The NIN Hotline is reporting that due to the delays in getting DOOM 3 finished, Trent Reznor is no longer involved with the sound and music of the game. He is now working on a new Nine Inch Nails album instead. For reasons unknown, none of his work will end up in the game now apparently.

bas steta ako je ovo tacno sad.gif:cry::cry: .....ovu igru sam sa nestrpljenjem ocekivao najvise zbog muzike.... :ne:

Sumnjam da je ta informacija tacna - Trent im pravi muziku od pocetka stvaranja trojke: glupo bi bilo da ga izbace sada kad su pri kraju, to mi ne lici na id Software biggrin.gif

Vjerovatno obican trac ili tako nesto...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nezvanicno ime novog albuma od nin je :BLEEDTROUGH

evo sta pise na http://www.theninhotline.net/

"I figured that you would all like to know that in the upcoming issue of Alternative Press Magazine (the 25 most anticipated artists of 2004) which hits stands the first week of December, one of the artists/albums covered is NIN. The report states the overall vibe and sound of the record and lists some of the people that are involved in the production such as Rick Rubin, Atticus Ross, and Leo Herrera. The official album title is "BLEEDTHROUGH."

There are three song titles also mentioned. Another point worth noting is that Trent is quoted as saying that he is fed up with the perfected quality of computer-produced music (specifically the use of ProTools software) and that this record was done with alternate methods. There is no specific release date mentioned."

malo me brine ovo oko "computer-produced music " ja bas volim taj aspekt nin-a...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Preslušaj live "...and all that could have been" ili još bolje pogledaj video sa koncerta. Ljudi koji obično ne vare tu elektronsku stranu Reznorovog rada zavole neke od njihovih pesama kad ih čuju u živoj, sirovijoj i jednostavnijoj varijanti

Preslušaj live "...and all that could have been" ili još bolje pogledaj video sa koncerta. Ljudi koji obično ne vare tu elektronsku stranu Reznorovog rada zavole neke od njihovih pesama kad ih čuju u živoj, sirovijoj i jednostavnijoj varijanti

Trenutno mi je onaj video na hardu, ali mi je ono smiješno.

Pogledao sam prve dve stvari, oči su me zabolile od svjetala.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

user posted image

Nine Inch Nails have apparently set "With Teeth" as the title of their new album, tentatively due in March 2005. The follow-up to 1999's "The Fragile", which previously carried the working title of "Bleedthrough", is currently being mixed with Alan Moulder (The Cure, Smashing Pumpkins) and the final track listing is being discussed and determined, according to a posting at the group's official web site.

"With Teeth" was recorded in part at Sound City Studio in Van Nuys, Ca., and features a guest appearance on drums by former Nirvana drummer/current Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl.

As previously reported, NIN mainman Trent Reznor called his collaboration with Grohl "one of the most inspiring and exciting experiences I've had in the studio," adding that Grohl helped the tracks "come alive in a 'better-than-I'd-even-hoped-for' type way."

iskreno... meni "the fragile" zvuci preterano POP... tako da ne znam sta da ocekujem od ovog "follow up to the fragile"...

ako bude preterano licio na "the fragile" album... wallbash.gif