cijenim manje više sve bendove iz tog perioda...ali skinny puppy su totalno smeće...jednostavno ne slušljivi..nisu ni brutalni...ko npr whitehouse ili plesni ko npr nitzer ebb ili dobri ko front line a.....to je muzika bez duše...najgori industrial/ebm/gothic band svih vremena ..koji je nažalost uspio i okaljat ime tog meni jako dragog pravca pukeface.gifpukeface.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

da točno...to je moje mišljenje i nažalost...VRLO VRLO objektivno...zaboravite njih oni su trulež...sve mogu progutat...čak i chameleons uk ili joy division...ali ovo je zaista smeće ...svi albumi odreda...s tim da je too dark park...oličenje katastrofe...ocjena 0.0000000000/10

Pa ja imam samo baš Too Dark Park, i već godinu dana pokušavam da mu dam nekakvu šansu preslušavajući ga u raznim okolnostima... ali me uvek iznervira koliko je muzika na njemu isforsirano neritmična i besmislena icon_mrtav.gif (jedino je dobro što se o istom trošku nerviraju i komšije icon_smile.gif )

OK Dark Alen izkuliraj sad. Cenim tvoj stav ali nemoj pljuvati i kenjati po necemu sto ocigledno ne razumes. Rekao si dovoljno i nemoj slati postove na temu Skinny Puppy. Skinny Puppy su dovoljno veliki da nose celu scenu na ledjima a to nije doslo samo od sebe ili na lepe oci. Ako ih ti ne volis to je OK ali ovde ima ljudi kojima je SP ikona zato show a little respect.

sorry volim sve...al skinny puppy su mi gori od baja malog kninđe ili thomhsona ili šta ja znam cece...fakat je to šitoidna mjuza...davno sam takvo smeće izbrisao sa harda...cijenim skoro sve industrial bandove,ali INDUSTRIAL...a ne "izdrkotina" bhandove...a skinny puppy su takvi...a to i8m veli i samo ime...neznam ko njih uopče trpa u meni omiljeni pravac INDUSTRIAL....savki dan sam ih slušao skoro 2 god i pokušavao odgonetnuti što to ljudi vide u njima,ali nikako nisam uspio što se nebi moglo reći za gomilu drugih bandova"tog tipa"...žao mi je ali nemogu imat respekta prema bandu koji se ponavlja iz albuma u album ..i to loše jaaako LOŠE PONAVLJA...dao bog da se raspadnu jel njihova muziuka više nikamo ne vodi...ali valjda još žele zaraditi love na gotovo istim albumima koje su snimali i prije 15 godina...jako patetično i razočaravajuće...a osim toga di jedni kanađani mogu svirati dobar industrial hehe pukeface.gif bljjjuv...bolje im je da idu u lov na grizlije ili plesat sa indijancima iz manitobe...i neka se konačno manu čoravog posla i ne jebu ljude svojim dosadnim albumima koji truju scenu već 20 god...FUCK them

tuzno je sto ti kao , kako sebe smatras vrsnim poznavaocem industrial zvuka kazes da kanadjani ne mogu praviti industrial muziku ... samo bih te upitao odakle su dosli NUMB ili pak FRONT LINE ASSEMBLY tj. FRONT LINE ASSEMBLY je dao mnostvo side projekata kao NOISE UNIT, DELERIUM, ... enjoy!

ok FLA su iznimka....ali hej PA ONI ČAK NI NISU PRAVI INDUSTRIAL...oni su više techno ebm...ali to ne znači da uih ne volim...obožavam sve njihove albume,a zadnji epitaph je zaista remek dijelo techno dark-ambienta...ok za neke uvjetno future industriala...bla bla bla...SKINNY PUPPY SUCKS...oni su dosadni a FLA su jebeni iako su osnovani tek 1986

Jao chovecheuser posted image... Shta ti gutash??? icon_confused.gif A nama nisi nishta??? user posted image

haha you'll get used to him,mene budi svako jutro tocan kao satic da mi kaze sto ima novog na muzickoj sceni i koji cd je kupio i koji ce mi snimiti,he's such a sweetie!

btw mislim barem da nije na nicemu jer bi mi valjda vec ponudio icon_uhoh.gif

SKINNY PUPPY - The Greater Wrong Of The Right

Oh what joy! When there on my hall floor arrives Skinny Puppy’s new album.. Hotly anticipated, I feel honoured to be one of the chosen few to receive this album a month or so early as a promo.

Much has been made of the newly reformed Skinny Puppy –will the old boys be able to forget the successful solo projects and rekindle the creative force that so dominated the late 80’s and early 90’s? Will they be electronic again or will the guitar force of ‘The Process’ (their last studio album from 1996) still be there? Will the anger be gone? Will old wounds be healed? Will Ogre and cEvin Key get along long enough for us to see them live again? Is this the sad reconvening of an old dead industrial band (like the FLA reunion and subsequent dismal album earlier this year..) or the genuine beginning of something new, a Phoenix Puppy rising from the flames? I was eager to find out.. so without further ado, let’s get to it.

L’Immortal

An opening sweep grows organically into a sonic guitar riff. Big beat drums, lead to processed vocals monotone and puppyesque. It’s 1 minute in and already you are hooked. This is what you were waiting for, this is what you wanted. This is Skinny Puppy post-solo projects and it has lost none of its bite and none of its anger. It feels like a natural progression from ‘The Process.’ A natural musical step has been taken and it feels both very modern, but also very in keeping with the Skinny Puppy ‘house style’. It is very catchy, the beats ensure that, but the programming is superb, and I bet there are one hundred Industrial EBM bands out there catching their breath and going how the fuck did they get it to sound THAT good?! To be hypercritical the ending kind of peters out into nothing.. but this is jusat the beginning.. there’s a long way to go yet.

Pro-Test

The drums are instant Puppy. The guitar, full of crunch and bite. The backwards-masked synthline ethereal and somehow creepy. The staccato bass line kicks in like a stutter, Then in comes Ogre with some trademark stream of consciousness lyrics but delivered in a rapping style. Cheesy? Hell no! This is waaaay kewl. His voice is heavily processed and synthesised like the track ‘Pore’ off his own eponymous debut, these vocals draw you in and are at times used like an extra instrument. The guitar kicks your butt, and the driving heavy rock drums build you to a satisfying crescendo of raw power, and the lovely recap ending just delicious and satiating even the hungriest Puppy-lover.

EmpTe

Ogre is all over this track.. It just feels like something

I LOVE the beats in this track. Wait for that pounding intro. Funky, fresh and fucked up, they just get into your bones like a delicious disease, and make you move. The distant vocals lost and synthesised once more, at times almost like a foghorn, add a dimension of being lost and empty.. alone? This is certainly a far from happy tune, but it’s infectious.. It gets right into the deep recesses of your soul, then claws its way out in an amazing crescendo of strings and kettle drum rolls, up and up, its tearing you apart and then it leaves you falling into the waiting arms of the screaming hell bound…

Neuwerld

New World Order? Fucked up vocals. Ogres’ rant monotone and synthetic. Sequenced bass line simple backing track as the vocals are fucked to weave and interweave with each other..creating monster-like wails and screams of hellish visions like something out of Twin Peaks, this is both VERY messy and VERY nightmarish. Ogre screams a high-pitched stream of lyrics and then we descend into a dark twisted twilight world. Is this the Neuwerld Order? If so it is a frightening place. Dark and disturbing music...

Ghostman

This is classic Puppy. Skinny? No this is full fat, double cream delicious and decadent. A dip into the past while staying modern and fresh. Retro innovation from the kings of all things programmed and produced. This will be a favourite with the old-school, die-hard fans me thinks.. For me? One of the weaker tracks on the album.

dOwnsizer

It’s eerie. It’s symphonic. It’s straight out of a dodgy horror film. Then Ogre’s voice - Doom laden and wonderfully dissonant. The Hammer House of Horrors single organ line behind him, and random creepy sound effects. Marching band drum rolls and stabbing guitar lines cannot save this song from an unhealthy dose of self importance and ‘over the top-ness’ a little overblown and pompous for what it is.. kinda spoils the actual effectiveness of the vocal line.. shame.

Past Present

Now we’re back on track. I like it. Up beat. Distorted voice with simple but effective programming. This is a wonderfully through-composed song. It builds, waxes and wains but draws you in. I love the synthesised ‘Waaaaah!’ in the chorus.. it just screams out NIN ‘The Fragile’ but it’s just sooo good, it makes the song. There is a depth to Skinny Puppy programming that few bands ever manage. Front Line Assembly achieved the same depth and precision back in the ‘Millenium’ era.. Front 242 in ‘OFF’, but few bands since. For me it’s what sets these old bands apart. Maybe it’s a case of hard cash and better equipment, or maybe we have lost something in the new wave of Industrial music? I don’t know, all I do know is that this music stirs the soul in a completely different way to ANYTHING I’ve heard recently, and if you’re an old sod like me, that’ll bring a sentimental tear to your eye..

Goneja

I’ve skipped track 8 for no other reason than I’ve got to leave one surprise for you when you get the album right? Most EBM/Industrial bands tend to put fillers in the last few slots of an album.. NOT Skinny Puppy. 'Goneja' and the following 'DaddyuWarbash', are fabulous doses of the new Skinny Puppy sound. Complex. Twisted. Dark. Vocals synthesised and used as instruments. Ogre’s trademark stream of consciousness lyrics flowing and twisting in an easy rolling rapping style. Drums complex - drum and bass influenced. Sounds of technology merged with simple synthlines. A thru-composed feel, epic but accessible.. And infectious..SO infectious.

DaddyuWarbash

The child-like creepy vocal line intro. Ogre is fucking with you. Getting into your head. The drum and bass drum line blasts into the intro.. with it’s epic harmoniser high end vocals. And then it stops as soon as its began.. OGRE – ‘ I am a GOD, I am a faceless WARRIOR..’ And then BANG! IN YOUR FACE! We are back into the manic drum and bass vibe and yet this is so SKINNY PUPPY this is the new world order, this is the next generation. It is simply delicious. You just want to soak it all in, bask in its glory like you’re bathing in the sun.. It’s THAT good. And then it ends. And we sadly walk away.. But what taste is left in your mouth? Well it tastes sweet, like a well earned victory.

Skinny Puppy have scored an amazing victory in this simply SUPERB comeback album. Forget the rest of the kids attempts at music this year. Move all other pathetic small fry EBM/Industrial bands..the big boys are back in town. They’re big and they’re scary, they’re brutal but effortlessly efficient. They ARE SKINNY PUPPY…And THIS, well THIS is my album of the year so far.

If you think Skinny Puppy is old-schoool, forget it. If you think Skinny Puppy are has beens, think again.If you want a kick arse album with 8 quality tracks, you got it. If you want a seamless blend of retro and innovation, you got it.If you want my album of the year so far, you got it.

You WANT this album. You WANT to buy it NOW. Will cause addiction and hysteria. IGNORE SKINNY PUPPY AT YOUR PERIL.

SKINNY PUPPY - The Greater Wrong Of The Right

Goneja

I’ve skipped track 8 for no other reason than I’ve got to leave one surprise for you when you get the album right?

Smijem ja pokvarit iznenadjenje?! icon_mrgreen.gif

Na track 8 - "Use-less" - gostuju Danny Carey it TOOL-a (drums) i Wayne Static iz Static-X (vokal). Pjesma je... hm... zanimljiva. icon_mrgreen.gif

Uglavnom,najdraza mi je pjesma "Pro-test" - tipicna Skinny Puppy club plesna stvar!!

da točno...to je moje mišljenje i nažalost...VRLO VRLO objektivno...zaboravite njih oni su trulež...sve mogu progutat...čak i chameleons uk ili joy division...ali ovo je zaista smeće ...svi albumi odreda...s tim da je too dark park...oličenje katastrofe...ocjena 0.0000000000/10

Meni je Too Dark Park odlican zbog nesto jaceg basa. Stvar ukusa, mada ne vidim sto ti pokusavas da svoj nametnes nama icon_confused.gif

Mislim da to ima veze sa imenom foruma - Generalno, osobe koje ovde dolaze prevestveno zbog Goth muzike nemaju naročit problem sa slušanjem Industrial-a. Obrnuto baš ne važi.

Naravno, generalizovano posmatrano, ne pojedinačno.

• 2 weeks later...