Iced Earth

Iced Earth Diskografija  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 months later...

April 28, 2010 - Wednesday ICED EARTH and SONS OF LIBERTY Sign Worldwide Deal With Century Media Records

ICED EARTH Sign Worldwide Deal With Century Media Records;

Jon Schaffer Announces The SONS OF LIBERTY Project

There is no better way for Century Media Records to celebrate their 20th Anniversary in North America than by having the band that propelled them to success here return home. ICED EARTH, one of the most groundbreaking metal bands of all time is extremely excited to announce a return to their roots by partnering back up with Century Media. This new worldwide deal sees the band rejoin the label that released the legendary albums The Dark Saga and Something Wicked This Way Comes as well as all of the early Iced Earth albums. In addition to Iced Earth, Century Media will also release Iced Earth brainchild, Jon Schaffer’s SONS OF LIBERTY project.

Antje Lange, managing director of Century Media Records Europe, comments: “We are extremely happy and proud to welcome Jon Schaffer and his bands SONS OF LIBERTY and ICED EARTH back on the label. Schaffer is one of the most talented and charismatic musicians in metal and it is an honor for us as a label to work with him. Despite an already very successful past, we feel that an even bigger success is in the cards for the future.”

Schaffer further states: “I am excited about the opportunity to work on SONS OF LIBERTY and ICED EARTH with Century Media. This was the label where my career began and there are many memories, some of them great, some of them not. However, we all grew up and are able to see eye to eye on the mission ahead: making sure my creativity gets the best possible outlet. I am much looking forward to this team delivering the goods and releasing some killer music.”

SONS OF LIBERTY: Brush-Fires of The Mind is set for a July 13th release. Schaffer handles all vocals and instrumentation for Sons of Liberty, but the effort also features guest solos by legendary producer Jim Morris, ICED EARTH guitarist Troy Seele and world-class bassist, Ruben Drake. Born from Schaffer’s desire to stimulate curiosity about a pattern of global banking corruption that is undermining the independence of people and their countries, SONS OF LIBERTY aims to spearhead a multi-faceted and peaceful resistance of the tyranny being wrought every day on regular people. Schaffer, in turn, has reverently named his new project after a secret organization comprised of notable United States’ patriots that formed in 1765. These patriots worked fervently to expose and resist the tyranny that the colonists were subjected to, which ultimately led to the American Revolution. For additional information regarding Sons of Liberty and how you can learn more in its cause, head over to www.sons-of-liberty.net.

ICED EARTH has confirmed four special North American shows this fall. Meant as an “Escape From The Studio,” these exclusive dates will also get fans the chance to SONS OF LIBERTY on stage for their first-ever live performances.

VIP packages and exclusive pre-sale tickets via www.icedearth.com are now available. Regular tickets sales via Ticketmaster and all other outlets will not begin until May 7th and will be subject to local service fees.

ICED EARTH w/SONS OF LIBERTY

Fri/Sep-10 - Washington DC -- 9:30 Club

Tue/Sep-21 - Chicago IL -- House of Blues

Thu/Sep-23 - New York NY -- Nokia Theater Times Square

Sat/Sep-25 - West Hollywood CA -- House of Blues

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sviraju zajedno Iced Earth i Sons Of Liberty po SAD. Za Sons Of Liberty sviraju gitarista, basista i bubnjar Iced Earth-a plus jos jedan gitarista, a Schaffer samo peva. Evo jedne setliste:

01. Burning Times

02. Declaration Day

03. Vengeance Is Mine

04. Violate

05. Last December

06. Pure Evil

07. I Died For You

08. Travel In Stygian

09. Jack

10. The Hunter

11. Prophecy

12. Birth Of The Wicked

13. The Coming Curse

14. A Question Of Heaven

-

15. Colors

16. Watching Over Me

17. My Own Savior

18. Iced Earth

Evo i jedan klip sa koncerta:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkhWtXJmXX0

Opet ja...

ICED EARTH: Live Tracks From Forthcoming DVD Available For Free - Nov. 3, 2010

U.S. power metallers ICED EARTH have just made available two free blistering live tracks from their forthcoming DVD, "Festivals Of The Wicked", to be released in early 2011. Click here to find out how to obtain them (free sign-up required).

(P.S. U pitanju su live snimci sa Wackena 2007 gde peva Ripper - Ten Thousand Strong i Burning Times)

"Festivals Of The Wicked" features full-length concerts from several European festivals — namely Wacken Open Air in 2007 (with Tim "Ripper" Owens on lead vocals); and Metalcamp and Rock Hard in 2008 (with Matt Barlow on lead vocals) — a rockin' road movie, a long interview with ICED EARTH mainman Jon Schaffer, and more.

Schaffer is currently working on a new ICED EARTH album (scheduled for release next fall) and a special project he will only say fans will "freakin' love."

Bojim se ovog "special project"... Mozda krece u predsednicku kampanju :mhihi:

Edited by Night Prowler
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can Iced Earth fans handle nearly six hours of their favorite metal band? They'll soon find out.

An intense two-minute trailer from the long-awaited live DVD extravaganza Festivals of the Wicked has just been posted to the Iced Earth website. Go check it out!

Festivals of the Wicked boasts nearly six hours of Iced Earth - three full headliner shows (over 40 live tracks!), a photo gallery shot by famed rock photographer Ross Halfin, plus a 90-minute documentary. The DVD will be released early in 2011.

IcedEarthFestivalsDVDCover-thumb.jpg

"The last part of the DVD to be completed is the documentary," said Iced Earth main man Jon Schaffer. "Thousands of hours were shot and edited down to 90 minutes. It's very close to done. I have to say the footage of the band on stage is mind blowing. Those who have already seen us will love it. Those who haven't yet seen Iced Earth will be amazed by what this band can do on stage."

Drummer Brent Smedley concurs: "The three festivals featured on the DVD were all extremely remarkable and each one memorable in its own way," he said. "All three were amazing nights where the Metal and the Magic were fully flowing. I think the release of this DVD truly proves my mantra and favorite saying: METAL LIVES!"

Indeed it does.

Festivals of the Wicked shows Iced Earth in its favorite element - facing tens of thousands of screaming fans - and playing songs that demonstrate why Iced Earth fans are some of the most loyal in metal. The three soon-to-be-released festivals are:

• Wacken Open Air (2007) with Tim Owens on lead vocals. The blistering 13-song set begins with a jaw-dropping rendition of "Burning Times" and closes with the band's signature track, "Iced Earth."
  • Rock Hard Festival (2008) with Matt Barlow on lead vocals. This festival, the first to feature Matt's return, storms through 15 songs, with "Dark Saga" leading the charge.
  • Metal Camp (2008) with Matt Barlow on lead vocals. A not-to-be-missed 16-song face melter of a concert that proves why some say Iced Earth is one of the top live bands in the world.

"I'm very proud of this DVD, and I'm grateful to fans for their patience," said Schaffer. "Getting this ready for release has been an enormous job, but a true labor of love. It will be worth the wait. I promise."

Iced Earth was recently confirmed to appear at Graspop Metal Meeting in Dessel, Belgium, on June 24th, 2011. Additional festival dates will be announced soon! Stay tuned for updates.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...