Iced Earth

Iced Earth Diskografija  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

kapiram da je horror show bio toliko zabavan zbog christy-a na bubnju.

daleko od toga da je on meni bomba od bubnjara, ali valjda kad je on dosao bili su u fazonu da iskoriste to sto on moze da odsvira dosta stvari sto raniji i sadasnji bubnjari ne mogu pa je to poguralo jon-a malo.

kad nema ko da ga pogura on ce ovako da izbacuje copy/paste samog sebe dok ne umre.

kapiram da je horror show bio toliko zabavan zbog christy-a na bubnju.

daleko od toga da je on meni bomba od bubnjara, ali valjda kad je on dosao bili su u fazonu da iskoriste to sto on moze da odsvira dosta stvari sto raniji i sadasnji bubnjari ne mogu pa je to poguralo jon-a malo.

kad nema ko da ga pogura on ce ovako da izbacuje copy/paste samog sebe dok ne umre.

pa i prvi album kao da je odsvirao dementni eks ju rok bubnjar pa rifovi kolju,nema to veze,prosto nema covjek vise rifova,jebiga.

For the remainder of the Volbeat tour, Jon Dette will be behind the drums taking over for Raphael Saini who filled in during the summer festivals, the recording of the new album, and the club leg of the Volbeat tour.

“Raphael came in and helped us out of a tight spot this summer with a full schedule of festivals, a new album to finish, and no room for diversion on the schedule. He came in and delivered and we are very grateful for that. We wish him all the best for his future endeavours.” ICED EARTH

“When I had the chance to join Iced Earth for their summer festivals and the new album, I couldn’t say no: I was really excited even though I knew that it was going to be something temporary. I am honoured to be part of the band’s history, an amazing album, and to have worked with some supremely talented musicians. My journey will continue, there’s more to come.” RAPHAEL SAINI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...