Candlemass

Набави и остале под обавезно. И они су исто толико наддобри!

Набавио сам још неки "Тејлс оф Кријејшн", и моментално га преслушавам.

Видећу дал' је добар.

Набавио сам још неки "Тејлс оф Кријејшн", и моментално га преслушавам.

Видећу дал' је добар.

U, pa meni je to najbolji Kандлемас album posle prvog albuma! icon_rockdevil.gif

NAŽALOST!

Nova grozna vest:

"We are truly sorry to inform you that Candlemass have disbanded!

This is sad news for us and everybody else that love this fantastic band.

There will be no more gigs, no new album, no more doom!

This is it... ..finished..........zero...........nada........out!!!

Despite the tremendous success of the reunion, everything hasn’t been perfect.

Tiny cracks in the façade could be seen during the first round in the summer of 2002 because members of the band do not share the same vision of C-mass, the gigs, an eventual new album, democracy etc, and last year it became clear that the indifferences were too large to overcome.

A demo was recorded but the internal problems overshadowed the fun of playing. The gig at Klubben (Stockholm) nov. 29 came to be the last and final for Candlemass.

The band have tried to save the situation. There have been meetings and discussions, but unfortunately it hasn’t been possible for the five members to agree on how Candlemass could work in the future. The members would have loved to continue but the chemistry is just not there anymore.

The magic is gone......................... "

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Eh, gde se zna, kad je samo doombringer pročitao post o njihovom raspadu... I ovo je kao neki DOOM forum! Tja! no.gif

p.s. - Howling, ti se ne osećaj uvređeno kao što sam to primetio na diSEMBOWELMENT temi, nije to do tebe, već što jednostavno nema ljudi koji posećuju teme o doom bendovima...

• 2 months later...

LONG LIVE (пардон, DIE) CANDLEMASS.

Надам се да овога пута неће хтети да раде нека нова окупљања. Бенд који оде у легенду, треба и да остане у легенди!

• 1 month later...

" Legendary Swedish doomsters CANDLEMASS have reconsidered their decision to split up and are headed into the studio to record a new album, tentatively due next summer. The band vocalist Messiah Marcolin, bassist/founder Leif Edling, guitarist Mats "Mappe" Björkman, lead guitarist Lars Johansson and drummer Jan Lindh are scheduled to begin recording the album at Stockholm's Polar studios on November 26 and mix the effort in January just in time for their 20-year anniversary.

Commented Leif: "I had a bunch of pretty cool songs, talked to Mappe quite a lot during the summer and we both agreed it would be stupid not to do anything with it. At Mappe's wedding in August we all went up on a small stage and performed 'Samarithan' and 'Solitude' with pink guitars plus a really shitty sound. We were all absolutely drunk and we had suits and everything on us, but it was great fun!! I think it was that occasion that made us reconsider.

"Shortly after, I started to roughly demo some new tracks. I think I like did five tracks in a couple of weeks with a friend helping out. Then we had a meeting and decided to resurrect CANDLEMASS, book the studio, and send out a three-song demo to the record companies a.s.a.p. So we recorded 'Black Dwarf' and 'Spellbreaker' and put 'Witches' from the previous demo on it and I think the demo is on the way to the labels right now actually.

"Yes, we have two weeks in Polar booked without a deal, ha-ha!! But I'm not worried. I'm sure some smart label guy realize that a new CANDLEMASS album can outsell most of the usual crap that is released today. We are a unique band with a unique sound and next summer will belong to CANDLEMASS!!"

As previously reported, GMR Music has set a November 22 release date for CANDLEMASS' "Essential Doom" CD, a collection of the group's best material plus their newly recorded and previously unreleased song "Witches". The album will come with a bonus DVD featuring video footage of the band's performance at the Rock Hard Festival in Germany in 2003."

" Legendary Swedish doomsters CANDLEMASS have reconsidered their decision to split up and are headed into the studio to record a new album, tentatively due next summer. The band vocalist Messiah Marcolin, bassist/founder Leif Edling, guitarist Mats "Mappe" Björkman, lead guitarist Lars Johansson and drummer Jan Lindh are scheduled to begin recording the album at Stockholm's Polar studios on November 26 and mix the effort in January just in time for their 20-year anniversary.

Commented Leif: "I had a bunch of pretty cool songs, talked to Mappe quite a lot during the summer and we both agreed it would be stupid not to do anything with it. At Mappe's wedding in August we all went up on a small stage and performed 'Samarithan' and 'Solitude' with pink guitars plus a really shitty sound. We were all absolutely drunk and we had suits and everything on us, but it was great fun!! I think it was that occasion that made us reconsider.

"Shortly after, I started to roughly demo some new tracks. I think I like did five tracks in a couple of weeks with a friend helping out. Then we had a meeting and decided to resurrect CANDLEMASS, book the studio, and send out a three-song demo to the record companies a.s.a.p. So we recorded 'Black Dwarf' and 'Spellbreaker' and put 'Witches' from the previous demo on it and I think the demo is on the way to the labels right now actually.

"Yes, we have two weeks in Polar booked without a deal, ha-ha!! But I'm not worried. I'm sure some smart label guy realize that a new CANDLEMASS album can outsell most of the usual crap that is released today. We are a unique band with a unique sound and next summer will belong to CANDLEMASS!!"

As previously reported, GMR Music has set a November 22 release date for CANDLEMASS' "Essential Doom" CD, a collection of the group's best material plus their newly recorded and previously unreleased song "Witches". The album will come with a bonus DVD featuring video footage of the band's performance at the Rock Hard Festival in Germany in 2003."

Pink guitars Candlemass wedding icon_smile.gif

Resurrection! Fino. biggrin.gif

Mada, brate... kompilacija! Vec treca po redu, a em su reizdali stare albume sa bonus diskovima, zatim "Doomed For Live", pa DVD... Kome je uopste i potrebna ta kompilacija? wallbash.gif Lame!

Dizu nepotrebno mnogo prasine oko povratka, namerno... Al' ajde.

• 1 month later...
Candlemass posted the following update: “Hello again fans of Doom!! Things are now happening fast in the C-mass camp! Messiah, Leif, Lars, Jan and Mappe are in the studio right now to record a motherfucker of a record, the first one in 15 years!! Last time the classic line-up was in the studio together was for the Tales Of Creation album, and from what I have heard so far, this one will be even better. This is classic Candlemass doing what they do best: Epic, Doom, Metal!!! If you are curious how it goes.... check out the studio report with Leifs personal notes and pictures. You find it on the main page.”

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...