Katatonia

Grifon

• 3 months later...

http://www.amfisound.fi/frameset_eng.htm

Fred "NORTH" Norrman - Katatonia

fredfull.jpg

We are happy to introduce our new player Fred ”North” Norrman from the Swedish metal group Katatonia. Fred contacted us in the winter of 2007 and wanted us to build an archtop guitar for him. After discussing his ideas, philosophy, and wishes, we put our heads together to devise and set up some special details and customized features.As Katatonia has always been one of my favourite bands, I deeply thank Fred and Katatonia for entrusting us with this project.At Amfisound we build each instrument with innermost passion. So also this guitar represents our “one-of-a-kind” ideology. As we always seek to take all the wishes of the players into account, we usually consider every single possibility in order to get the best results. That is the only way!Fred’s guitar features our archdroptm top construction, something which you won’t find anywhere else. It provides better playability and feeling. His guitar has also very distinctive details, such as “copper ring” side dots, wooden pickup rings, unique electronics, and others…Fred said he would need a sustainer system and I recommended him an L.R.Baggs piezo bridge, which he can mix with normal pickups. The bridge pickup is a Lundgren M6 and the sustainer system a Sustainiac Stealth PLUS. The sustainer “driver” works also as a neck pickup. The rest consists of a mahogany body, a selected one-piece maple top, an ebony fingerboard, Planet Waves “precision” locking tuners, special inlays, and multiple bindings with 25,5” scaled neck.Fred is also endorsed by Skullstrings, the world’s one and only specialized metal string manufacturer for low tunes. For this guitar, we used Skull’s thicker 11-58 set and set the guitar up for C."finally a guitar that I´m 100% satisfied with. it sounds killer, it feels great and looks fantastic. for me who likes to play les pauls the "archdrop" construction is just perfect"-fred, katatonia-

fred1.jpg

fred2.jpg

fred3.jpg

fred4.jpg

Edited by Buddha

• 3 weeks later...

Uspeo sam da nabavim skoro sve pesme sa clean vokalom i dance of december souls ali nikako ne mogu da nadjem NO DEVOTION , FRACTURED i WAIT OUTSIDE na internetu sam skinuo TD album ali bez ove dve predhodno navedene pesme i svuda gde sam ih nalazio nisam mogao da ih skinem.Da li neko zna neki sajt gde mogu da ih nabavim ili ih mozda ima u svojoj kolekciji ? Bio bih veoma zahvalan ako bi mi ih neko poslao.

Edited by draganjv

kao sto neko rece, jel' iko snimio koncert u SKC-u?

Imam ja dvd, dobio sam ga od mog druga Mareta! Extra je snimljen, takodje sam dobio novi dupli live na originalu :)

Nikada mu necu oprostiti zato sto nije snimio Klimt 1918 :violent: :violent:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Ima neko link za Deliberation EP samo mi to josh fali.......

ja имам тај еп, али немам на линку... а и тражила сам ти, и нисам нашла. :(

пробај на соулсик-у...мада верујем да си већ нашао... ;)

• 1 month later...