Kayo Dot (ex-maudlin of the Well)

scissors

33 minutes ago, azal said:

meni prosli KD bio vrh, ali na yumetalu se samo prica o albumima kad su sranje to je pravilo

Koji prosli, blasphemy? Meni ovaj iz prosle godine i dalje u kategoriji novi. Dobar je blasphemy ne kazem, ali nije nesto sa me oduva kao sto su bili hubardo i coffins..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I couldn't be more excited to share with you all that after a 3-year pandemic-related live hiatus, Kayo Dot will be returning with a performance at the next edition of Complexity Fest in the Netherlands, Feb 25, 2023! In celebration of the 20th Anniversary of the band and our debut album, Choirs of the Eye, we have reassembled the original Choirs... lineup of maudlin of the Well ex-pats: Greg Massi, Terran Olson, Sam Gutterman, and myself, plus additional members Matthew Jim Serra (Wet Math!!!), violin and trumpet powerhouse Timba Harris (Secret Chiefs 3, Alora Crucible, Grails, etc), and woodwind multi-guy Jeff Tobias (Sunwatchers), to perform the album in-full! We have never before toured European shores with this music or lineup, despite some smatterings of reorchestrated Choirs... songs on a tour or two around 2010, so this is really exciting for us. It's been a long time coming. And furthermore, it's been a few years of Kayo Dot playing with a minimized lineup so I'm super stoked that we're now getting back to big!

ako ce ovo da bude bas Choirs turneja mozda dodje i blize. cenim da ce biti Choirs turneja jer nesto ne verujem da ce svi ti motW ortaci, koji sad zive normalne ne-muzicarske zivote uglavom, da se cimaju da uce brdo novijih KD pesama. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, azal said:

ako ce ovo da bude bas Choirs turneja mozda dodje i blize. cenim da ce biti Choirs turneja jer nesto ne verujem da ce svi ti motW ortaci, koji sad zive normalne ne-muzicarske zivote uglavom, da se cimaju da uce brdo novijih KD pesama. 

A jesi upoznat sa istorijom tog festivala, zasto bas tamo idu da sviraju za godsnjicu..

• 2 weeks later...