The Acacia Strain

untitled-1.jpg

The Acacia Strain is a four-piece deathcore band based out of Chicopee, Massachusetts, USA. The band is currently signed to Prosthetic Records. The band as a whole has been together since 2001 but has undergone many member changes. The band is known for their heavy downtuned guitars, irregular breakdowns, and groove patterns. They have three studio albums. "...And Life Is Very Long" (Devil's Head - 2002), "3750" (Prosthetic, Devil's Head - 2004), and "The Dead Walk" (Prosthetic - 2006) as well as a split seven-inch record with then Devil's Head lablemates Loyal To The Grave in which they cover the song "Seasons In The Abyss" which was originally recorded by the band Slayer. .

Bassist Jack Strong was previously in the band Of Blessings And Burdens before joining The Acacia Strain.

Former guitar player Daniel Daponde previously played in the band Blood Has Been Shed with Killswitch Engage vocalist Howard Jones.

The band has worked with producer Adam Dutkiewicz (Killswitch Engage)

Po meni ubedljivo najbolji deathcore bend...genijalni su...shitm nizak u pm...masno dosta podseca na neki sludge..ali i dalje zvuci kao vecina deathcore bendova...podsecaju me i dosta na meshugu...jel slushao neko ovo...ja vec godinu dana pokushavam da nagovorim neke ljude sa foruma ali me ne jebu 2 posto :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i Amosity je dobar,ali vise volim Acacia strain,mada prze i Despised icon i Ion Dissonance,dobro ovi poslednji su vise chaotic metalcore,mada poslednji album "Minus the herd' je super,mislim da ce se svideti onima koji vole The Acacia Strain, posto vise nisu toliko haoticni,sada vise rokaju 2 step metalcore. xRIZPEKTx

i Amosity je dobar,ali vise volim Acacia strain,mada prze i Despised icon i Ion Dissonance,dobro ovi poslednji su vise chaotic metalcore,mada poslednji album "Minus the herd' je super,mislim da ce se svideti onima koji vole The Acacia Strain, posto vise nisu toliko haoticni,sada vise rokaju 2 step metalcore. xRIZPEKTx

Hmmm... dupli post... i bend se zove Animosity a ne Amosity... :)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Acacia Strain - Continent (Advance) [2008]

1217744831_x_0b22676f02.jpg

Genre: Deathcore

Label: Prosthetic Records

Info : Mp3, Vbr, 65 Mb

01. Skynet ( 4:22)

02. Seaward ( 4:15)

03. Dr Doom ( 2:26)

04. Forget-Me-Now ( 2:43)

05. Cthulhu ( 3:27)