Timecry

TimeCry

www.myspace.com/timecry

www.timecry.tk

Timecry is a swedish cosmic-gothenburg-metal band who was founded in the mid of 2007.

In the summer of 2008, their new singer The Roy joined the band.

This gave the band another chance to show the world what it’s all about.

The band has released three demo records:

2007 they released “Chains of Rage”.

2008 came the selftitled EP which actually was modified upgrades from“Chains of Rage”, but with other lyrics and their new singer.

The year 2009 came their new seven-track EP “Dreams. Wishes. Reality.” in which EP they introduced their new genre “Eurometal”.

Now they’re ready to set sail for the universe.

The band as today:

The Roy - vocals

Ludvig - Lead-Guitars & clean vocals

Chris - Rhythm-Guitars

Johan - bass

Kenny - Drums

Nznm da li da stavim ovo u Power ili negde drugde... Band ima synth pa zbog toga ih guram ovde (kad mogu bodomi mogu i ovi :P)

Inache, stvarno mi se svidjaju, bash su extra bend

evo i linka za skidanje njihovih EP-ova

EP 2008

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmhm2uyztin

EP 2009

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ah9g37e/n/Timecry_-_Dreams_Wishes_Reality_rar

Enjoy

P.S. Molim modove da provere da li ovo treba u Power ili u Death (licno mislim da sam pogodio mesto)

@ Apeiron Pih sta znam, stavio ovde zbog kljava :/ Jbg i bodom je ovde, nekako mi sve to isto :P ccc xD

Inache da se vratim bendu, svidja mi se njihov prvi EP, mnogo mi je nekako bolja produkcija a i nisu loshe pesme...

Ovaj drugi EP mi nekako sladunjav ko sto ti kazesh, neke pesmice tamo vamo, cimanja, verovatno nedostatak inspiracije (a mozda su i hteli tako...) sve u svemu, nisu losh bend, mozda ce biti nesto od njih ;) A to za vokal, vise mi zvuci na neki Metalcore (tipa Bullet for my Valentine), tako da nznm ni gde bih ih gurnuo :P

The all-star blockbuster film "The Founding of a Republic," featuring 80 A-listers in a tribute to the country's 60th anniversary, premiered Wednesday and won applause from moviegoers.

replica rolex

The 130-minute film casts heavyweights from China's movie industry such as Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Zhang Ziyi, director Feng Xiaogang and many others as some of the historical figures taking stage during the founding of the People's Republic of China 60 years ago. John Woo, a famous director from Hong Kong, had one or two takes in the movie, but they were cut in the final version.

The star-gathering movie was previously scheduled to debut today, but hit cinemas in big cities at 2 pm yesterday afternoon in advance.

replica rolex

Before the movie came out, fans were questioning whether the many stars would hurt the plot's development, but most viewers seemed to be satisfied with the story.

replica rolex

China Daily conducted a quick survey of 20 moviegoers who showed up at the premiere in Mega Box Cinema, Sanlitun, in downtown Beijing. Seventeen gave the film a score of 8 or higher out of 10, saying the plot was perfectly developed, and that all the stars were giving their best performances.

The 20 interviewees were all aged between 23 and 35. Fifteen said that they went to the movie mainly just to see the stars, but then discovered that the plot was quite good. Online forum surveys also confirmed the positive feedback.

replica rolex

The film focuses on the years between 1945 and 1949, when the Communists, led by Mao Zedong fought with Chiang Kai-shek's Nationalists, after the failed effort to set up a democratic coalition government.

replica rolex

Related readings:

60th anniversary of China

UN chief congratulates China on 60th anniversary

Flowers ready for 60th anniversary

Aerial photo-taking salutes 60th anniversary of PRC in E China

Also, it gives a detailed depiction of how in 1948 the Communists organized the first meeting of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), which today still serves as an important political advisory body.

Liu Zeyu, 28, an IT consultant, took a half-day off work just to see the movie. "I was not familiar with that period of history. The movie helped me understand it deeper. Stars are really acting well, but I am more attracted to the story. It is a story of love, war, conspiracy, and motherland - all elements in blockbuster movies. But this one is special, as it is more of a documentary to me," says Liu.

For history lover Zhang Xiping, 34, the movie is more entertaining. "I learned this history when I was a student, but I didn't know some of those details, for example, that Mao Zedong once met a sneak attack. Audiences will find more interesting details as the movie goes on," he says.

Though it is a serious movie about the country's history, the audience laughed when certain actors made appearances in the film. A-listers included Fan Wei, acting as a chef; Wang Baoqiang, as a soldier; Ge You, as a commander.