Deicide

Guest kArLo

Žao mi je što postoje ljudi koji ih vole.

Većina death metal bendova se dere i vrišti, ali ovo se ne može nazvati ni vriskom, jer vrištanje je daleko plemenitiji zvuk od ovoga.

no.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gif

Gimme Fuel,

Gimme Fire,

Gimme that which I desire,

Ooh!

Turn on...I see red

Adrenaline crash & cracked my head

Nitro Junkie, Paint me dead

And I see red

One hundred plus through Black and White

War Horse, Warhead

Fuck 'Em Man, white knuckles tight

Through Black & White

Ohhh, On I Burn,

Fuel is pumping engines,

Burning hard, loose & clean

And I burn,

Churning my direction,

Quench my thirst with Gasoline

So Gimme Fuel,

Gimme Fire,

Gimme that which I desire,

Turn on beyond the bone

Swallow future, spit out home

Burn your face upon the crome

Yeah!

Take the corner, join the crash,

Headlights, Headlines

Another Junkie lives too fast

Yeah lives way too fast, fast, fast, oohh-aye

Ohhh, On I Burn

Fuel is pumping engines

And On I burn

Churning my direction,

So Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fire

Gimme that which I desire

Yeah-Heah

White Knuckle Tight!

Gimmie Fuel.... On I burn, on and on

Gimmie Fire.... On I burn, on and on

My Desire....

Ohhh, On I Burn

Fuel is pumping engines

And I burn

Churning my direction

OK, možda sam preterao, ali KRANG: ti NIKOME nemaš prava da kažeš da je debil. Uostalom, od tebe pametniji komentar nisam ni mogao očekivati.

I nije me ni keva niti bilo ko učio, ovo sam sam zaključio videvši i čuvši ih.

A "Fuel"... za onoga ko zna o čemu se u pesmi radi, onda bi trebalo biti jasno na šta mislim.

A šta znači "slušaj Maiden jer za bolje i nisi?" Kao prvo, Maiden je najbolji metal band svih vremena, i tu nema zbora, bolje se pomirite s tim. A pretpostavljam da u "bolje" svrstavaš Black, death i taj agresivni zvuk. Tako je, nisam za to, ali me ne možeš kriviti zbog toga. Uostalom, volim thrash, koji je po meni agresivniji od pomenutih pravaca, ali istovremeno i slušljiviji.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naravno, svi ste morali da me napadnete, a koliko znam ovde svako postavlja ono što misli o raznim stvarima, i svaka tema posvećena bilo kome bendu daje ti za pravo da kažeš i dobro i loše o dotičnom.

Ma uredu je to sto ti se ne svidjaju,ali shvati da postoje ljudi koji su njihovi fanovi (i ja medju njima),takodje glupo je od tebe sto si rekao da ti je zao sto postoje ljudi koji ih vole,jer to je vec stvar ukusa a ocigledno je da nam se ukusi razlikuju.

Poz!

vuuuullleeeee !!!

evo ti savet:

The keys to wrist slashing are a few things. First, you have to make long and deep cuts; not "across" your wrists, but up your arm—opens more of the vein and makes clotting harder. Second, It's best to sit and soak in a hot tub of water, or a running shower. The heat and hot water will keep your blood flowing and will relax you, but will also race your heart, as your body's natural reaction is to pump blood faster, to speed your body functions up, to cool your body off. Lastly, a little alcohol in your system can't hurt as it also prevents clotting of the blood, may stop any anxiety attacks you may have, and may even limit the pain. Lastly, elevate your legs while sitting in the tub or shower—this will bring the blood from your lower regions back into your body's center, where it can get pumped faster, and you may not get as light-headed after your bleeding.

Results of a successful wrist-slashing are this: you can expect to get cold and feel chilled all over; you will feel groggy soon after losing a lot of blood; and you will feel tired. You may feel light-headed, and will get sleepy. You will feel your heartbeat throughout your body, and a cold, eerie feeling of "pulsation" in your arms and legs, as the hours pass and your bloodpressure drops off. Average time to die on a wrist-slitting depends on your height, weight, and how large and deep the wounds are. Remember: slice up your arm to cut open that vein. Average time is at least two to four hours. Maybe longer, if you weigh more and have more body mass. Put in a CD, light a candle, drink some booze and take some sleep meds. Sit in a hot tub or shower and let it all wash away. Hope that answers your questions.