Awaiting Fear

archsound

Leleleleleleleelelele,bilo jeee dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jaaaaaaaaaajcaaaaaaa,ja se odusevio ,ubijate bree uzivo i svi ste vako okej osim onog Satana,iznerviro me kad se ubacivao s nekom pricom za kurac dok je Alisa pricala izmedju pesama nesto! I krivo sto sam ga popusio za sutku,zurio od kuce pa dosao na svirku bez kaisa i kad god sam upao pantalone do kolena mi padale,tpuu! xDDDDDDDDDDDD Postavicu ovde slike veceras ili sutraa! mjetaalll

Leleleleleleleelelele,bilo jeee dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jaaaaaaaaaajcaaaaaaa,ja se odusevio ,ubijate bree uzivo i svi ste vako okej osim onog Satana,iznerviro me kad se ubacivao s nekom pricom za kurac dok je Alisa pricala izmedju pesama nesto! I krivo sto sam ga popusio za sutku,zurio od kuce pa dosao na svirku bez kaisa i kad god sam upao pantalone do kolena mi padale,tpuu! xDDDDDDDDDDDD Postavicu ovde slike veceras ili sutraa! mjetaalll

Hahahahah! Ne diraj mi Lazu bre, ima da ti skinem pantalone i sa kaisom :mhihi: A steta sto nisi uletao...zamisli koji bi to kult bio da su ti stvarno spale hahahahahah :mhihi:

Ево неке рецензије са неког шпанског сајта... Превео га је мој другар Гугл из Мале Мозилице и то директ на енглески... А ко не зна енглески нека узме часове.

Ialready had some time this "Dead Inside" Awaiting Fear of the Serbs, agroup formed by guitarist and singer Alisa Igor, that after they met atthe Exit Festival, marriage and formed a group, as in the best stories.

AwaitingFear was formed in 2007 and have since released an EP and a CD beforeuntil he signed for this Noishead the "Dead Inside".

The band consists of:

* Alisa - voice

* Igor - Guitar

* Filip Stojanovic - Guitar

* Satan - bass, vocals

* Shvab - drums

Musicallyspeaking, Awaiting Fear Death Metal offers old-school type Obituary,Cannibal Corpse, but of course your particular touch and voice andtouch Alisa particular.

This "Dead Inside" has nine sections, which are about thirty minutes of recording with Death cuts very fast and technical.

Hismusic is based on raw, dirty guitar, strong rhythm base, many changesof time, but perhaps higher quality than the band and the voices, rawand dirty as they send the fees, following much the sound of classicbands style. Distinguished by its technique, where it is noted that dominate the instruments. I really try not to contribute anything new, they do their version of Death Metal and if you like it perfect.

The theme of the letters is in line with the bands of the genre, talking about poverty, social problems, death.

The production is quite good and I like that have managed to get the rawness and power guitars of the band.

Overall is a very correct Awaiting Fear, not invent anything, but what they do play well and with great quality.

http://metaltrip.es/2010/01/25/awaiting-fear-dead-inside/