Silencer

Tower...

Ima on i drugi bend:

Diagnose: Lebensgefahr is Industrial drone with ambient overtones created by Nattramn (the vocalist of legendary suicidal Black Metal band Silencer).

Nattramn was offered to write and record music as therapy and rehabilitation during one year.

With no regards to his own health or personal integrity “Transformalin” is an insight into a mind lost many years ago - resulting in 11 disturbing and personal audio tracks, when compiled given the name “Transformalin”.

Diagnose: Lebensgefahr is a co-operation between Nattramn and the Växjö Psychiatric Ward and Växjö Health and insurance office.

Diagnose: Lebensgefahr should not be considered as Silencer part two but rather “face too” in the transformation of the mind and body of Nattramn. As the future of Nattramn is uncertain, always was and always will be, the future of Diagnose: Lebensgefahr remains the same.

Veoma je haotično izdanje. Mada prva polovina mi je dosta slabija od druge iz nekog čudnog razloga. Isto tako dark ambient delovi su mi mnogo zanimljiviji od industrial drone delova. Ali kada se sve sabere veoma interesantno izdanje, nije nešto grandiozno, ali vredi poslušati ako ste fan drona, industriala ili dark ambienta. Predposlednja pesma je najbolja, i nekako ima vajb Atrium Carceri, ko i generalno sve dark ambient stvari sa ovog albuma. Ali što se tiče tog haotičnog i šizofrenog dark ambienta, industrial drona još uvek je tu Deleted Scenes from Transitional Hospital jedan novi nivo.

Interesantno iskustvo pogtovo što ja dosta volim Death - Pierce Me, pa je lepo čuti drugu stranu Nattramna.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...