parkway drive - killing with a smile

tehnički australijski brutalni metalkor. mhihi.gif

rec: http://www.digitalmetal.com/reviews.asp?cid=6882

Deerhoof - the Runners Four

indie noise rock

rec: http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/record-revie...ners-four.shtml

Kinski - Alpine Static

mono pelican split

mono pesma je neverovatna.. pelican pesme su takođe neverovatne. posebno akustična ran amber.

Kylesa - To Walk A Middle Course (2005)

riverside - consieving you single koji je do jaja, kao i novi solefald, makar na prvo slušanje.

Edited by KRANG

Greetings everyone....

As you may or may not know Pelican is SUPPOSED to be on tour with Opeth right now, but apparently Opeth are having some visa problems that are preventing them from getting in the country. so, with numerous cancelleations pelican has picked up the slack and booked some last minute shows in place of those that were cancelled. to make a long story short, you can STILL see pelican, though of course not with opeth. however they are still playing with some excellent bands such as Everlovely Lightningheart, Tarentel, etc.....shows info is as follows:

10/10 - Los Angeles

FREE SHOW!! @ Mountain Bar - show starts at 8, 21+

475 Gin Ling Way (Cross Street: Hill Street)

Everlovely Lightningheart (Hydra Head recording artists), Intronaut, and Brian Crabtree +DJs

10/11 - SAN FRAN

warehouse show, shows starts at 9:30

58 Tehama St, San Francisco, CA 94105-3110. Infoline: 415 278 9519.

Playing with Tarentel and yellow swans

PLEASE come out an support Pelican - they've been a bit screwed by all these cancellations and gas ain't cheap!

S ome shows are free, but bring lots of extra money for Pelican merch and kisses from the band members...

THANK YOU!

evo kako izgleda cd.. mislim da je zanimljivo, pa da ostavim fotku:

user posted image

inače, album je savršeno ispeglan i sređen..

kupio bih original smesta, samo kad bih imao gde.

edit: vidim da sam osakatio sliku, pa će možda biti nečitljivo, zato:

http://www.explosionsinthesky.com/

i text je:

" "How Strange, Innocence" was our first attempt at an album. We recorded it in January 2000 in Austin. Recording took two days, mixing one day, mastering one day. Altogether we pressed 300 CD-R copies of the album.

We had been a band for about seven months when we recorded thses songs. A lot of feelings (excitement/confusion/glimpses of visions/waking dreams/inability to play instruments) went into this record, but we didn't quite know what to do with these feelings (not that we exactly know how, nor do we wish to imply that we have any idea how to play our instruments). None of us had ever been in a studio before, and it shows in the recording. The songs show it, too - it's a young record. There are no tricks in it. There's a lightness in a few of the songs that we probably won't reach again. It sounds strange to say that instruments songs are "about" something, but to us these songs were about such things as a couple walking through the park on a winter day, a child playing on 70's shag carpet, the story of a boy hero leading a revolution against the tyranny of the coal mines.

We've had a bit of a love/embarrassment relationship with this record... At certain points along the way several of us wanted to buy back all the copies and burn them. Listening now to this album, it almost seems like a different band composed of four different people. We finally feel okay in re-releasing it, probably because we've now made a couple of records that are recorded better and that are closer to our visions/hopes for them.

We truly appreciate anyone who is interested and listening. Thank you."

Edited by KRANG

btw, mislim da bi ova država rešila veliki broj problema da niko živ (od publike) ne izađe sa marakane.

koja je to bagra.. neverovatno. gledam ih ceo dan danas po gradu.

što me podseti:

@kent:

video sam i tebe ispred faxa, oko 1.. mrzelo me da se dovikujem preko ulice. haha laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

bezveze.. ma naleteo sam na bojana, a već si bio daleko.

spavao sam 2 sata u zadnjih 48.

nisam gasio komp, skinuo preko 4 GB muzike za to vreme.

@balavko & ostali sa bržim netom.

digo sam torrent mono/pelican splita ovde:

http://www.kerrazy-torrents.net/index.php?showtopic=35270

pa možete skinuti album, ako hoćete..

kakav je novi callenish circle?

da, taj. super album.

btw, sad baš slušam ovu novu mono pesmu. čuje se opeth u drugoj polovini pesme.

stvarno je super split.

jedva čekam sledeća izdanja temporary residence/hydra head.. najavili su seriju splitova.

Edited by KRANG