Anathema

Chlan 787

inace, taj Marshall toliko zvuci sranje na DVD-u da nije ni cudo sto ga je skrsio icon_smile.gif

bolje zvuce one 4 bonus pesme.. onaj duh dok su svirali Sleepless se definitivno negde izgubio u medjuvremenu..

Edited by slowdiver

• 2 months later...

APROPO MOG ZADNJEG KOMENTARA. NEMOGU DA GRESHIM DUSHU I NA "FINE DAY TO EXIT" IMA MNOGO DOBRE STVARI TIPA "RELEASE" I "PANIC" I TAKO TA STVARI. MADA SAM NAGAZIO NEKE RARITETE I SKRIVENU STVAR NA "FINE DAY" KOJA JE MNOGO COOL KAO I "Read Between The Lies (Tribute to Slayer)" I "Welcome To Hell (Tribute to Venom)". DO JAJA. ANATHEMA KAD OBRADI ONA OBRADI NEMA ZAJEBANCIJE.

NEGO IMA LI NEKO ( ILI GDE MOZE DA SE SKINE) NJIHOV KONCERT "LIVE AT METALMANIA 2003" PO MENI JEDAN OD NAJBOLJIH. JA IMAM SAMO 4 ZADNJE PESME

SLAVA

ANATHEMA EN CHILE...(10 OCTUBRE 2006)TEATRO CAUPOLICAN

IPB Image

Tracklist00.-Se lest (Sigur Ros) --> Childhood Dream 01.-Shroud of false --> 02.-Fragile dreams 03.-Balance --> 04.-Closer 05.-Lost Control 06.-Deep 07.-Forgotten hopes --> 08.-Destiny is dead 09.-Empty 10.-A natural disaster 11.-Parisienne Moonlight 12.-Everything 13.-Ann further 14.-Inner silence 15.-One last goodbye 16.-Hope 17.-Eternity (Part III) 18.- Judgment --> 19.- Panic 20.- Temporary Peace 21.- Flying (encore) 22.- Angelica 23.- A dying wish 24.- Sleepless 25.- Comfortably numb

http://rapidshare.de/files/36555307/Anathe..._01-16.rar.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/36556618/Anathe..._17-27.rar.html

Edited by BaalBehrit

• 1 month later...

ANATHEMA mastermind Daniel Cavanagh has issued the following update:

"We are well aware that for one reason or another, it has taken a long time for ANATHEMA to get to this place, but now we are ready. The album tracklist is decided. The rehearsals are going very well. Everything, quite literally, is falling into place.

"What I love about this record is the character it seems to have. The songs belong together. There is purpose and focus. And it shines. Brightly.

"The message is one of hope. Of the absolute certainty that there is a better way. There is always a better way. There is always a solution, a purpose. It only remains for us to be open to it. To bring ourselves back into harmony with a larger system. That harmony begins by bringing ourselves back into balance within ourselves. All the ancient sages and wise people have said it. Change starts with the individual.

"Some of these songs are a little more melancholy, and some of them are euphoric. They all have one thing in common in that they are all very much from the heart, and they are dripping with emotion.

"This is the greatest record we have ever made. I know it in my heart. All we need do now is find the right engineer/producer and the right studio? And to remain focused. To this end, we have decided to hire a house in the country for the first month of next year to 'live' this record before we record. We will play every day and we will leave no stone unturned in pursuit of brilliance. Of a new way to express these feelings.

"I put my faith that the greater mind can bring everything into place for us to make this record. A record that will certainly affect some people. I do not wish to sound pretentious but I know it will change lives. This is what music does. It moves people in a way no other form of art does.

"Because our inspiration is of a pure source, and because our intentions are genuinely to reach people and open them up to new ways of feeling and thinking, I have every faith that whatever we need to make this happen will come to us."

"Everything" track listing:

01. Thin Air (Ann Further)

02. Bricks (working title)

03. Lightning Song

04. Sunlight

05. Get Off. Get Out. (working title)

06. Angels Walk Among Us

07. Everything

08. A Simple Mistake

09. Voodoo (working title)

10. No One Is Free (working title)

11. Paradigm Shift

12. Hindsight

Added Daniel Cavanagh: "There will be another free song online before the release, not from the album, and we are looking into ways to thank all the people who kindly made donations for dowloading the other tracks. This small but not insignifcant amount of money will pay for our rental of a house to complete the writing and other little expenses. Thank you all. We will not let you down."

nadam se da ceo ovaj tekst ne sluzi da nadomesti zvucne nedostatke koje ce album mozda imati. :)

on a less cynical note, ajde da vidimo sta ce napraviti.

poslednji put kad je ovako pricao, desio se A Fine Day To Exit, tako da nisam pametan da komentarisem unapred..

let's wait and see.

• 1 month later...