The Legion

FRUBI_ZMIJA_GADAFI

DA ji neko slusa ovde grupu The Legion aktuelni album Unseen To creation ko voli Marduk volece i ovaj bend.

DA napomenem da je bubnjar ovog benda Emil Dragutinovic covek koji je nasheg porekla.Roditelli su mu odavde ali je on rodjen u swedskoj sto mu ne smeta da govori nash jezik icon_smile.gif.Iance svira bubnjeve i u marduku ...

Ajde komentari icon_twisted.gif

Edited by Frubi666

• 2 weeks later...

trazila sam ih kod skc-a ( dva puta ), ali ih nisam nasla icon_sad.gif . cula sam ih u prolazu, pa su mi se svideli, ali to treba da se odslusa na tenane.....jel zna neko gde mogu da ih nabavim ( mrzi me da se krkljam sa mp3 katalozima... icon_rolleyes.gif )?

Edited by mia

trazila sam ih kod skc-a ( dva puta ), ali ih nisam nasla icon_sad.gif . cula sam ih u prolazu, pa su mi se svideli, ali to treba da se odslusa na tenane.....jel zna neko gde mogu da ih nabavim ( mrzi me da se krkljam sa mp3 katalozima... rolleyes.gif )?

Znaci trazis standardnog skc pirata?

• 1 year later...

izlazi im novi album krajem januara. zove se revocation.

"Revocation" track listing:

user posted image

01. Grotesque Savior

02. Virtue of Sin

03. Annihilation Chaos

04. Horror Vacui MP3

05. Impious Gathering

06. Bloodgate

07. Deadlight Afterglow

08. Carnal Harvest

09. Nocturnal Apparition

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Swedish black/death metallers THE LEGION, who feature in their ranks former MARDUK drummer Emil Dragutinovic, have posted another new song, "Blood, Be Gone!", on their MySpace page. The track comes off the band's third album, "A Bliss to Suffer", due on April 27 through Listenable Records.

The group says, "We uploaded a third taster from the soon-to-be-released album, this time a harsh, blackened grind-fest which arguably goes back to our roots more than any song on the record. 'Blood, Be Gone!' was one of the first songs to be written for this album. In its original shape it comes with a haunting intro sequence, which we scrapped for this MySpace edit."

Vocalist Martinsson comments on the lyrical content: "Ever been so preposterously hung over you start imagining what pleasures the resolve of your human body must mean? In part put to paper while sitting through the night bedside a literally dying woman at a home for old people, these lines are a contemplation of the void beyond and within, drawing on the intoxicating experience of verging between sleep and wake and not realizing exactly what is what. As the music blasts away in a rather furious tempo, this piece of lyrics remains one of least aggressive of the album, and is a call for a situation which doesn't quite so closely resemble hell."

Check out the song's lyrics at this location.

The CD was entirely produced by the bandmembers themselves at Art Decay Studio during a series of sessions in 2007 and 2008 and "displays the relentless speed and severe brutality of previous efforts blended together with strangely atmospheric and epic elements, taking the lethal concoctions to new heights," according to a press release. The band says, "Vocalist [Lars] Martinsson is back as a permanent member after commitments elsewhere, and celebrates the return with a never-ending row of ghastly shrieks all through the album."

"A Bliss to Suffer" track listing:

01. Shining Redemption

02. Call Of The Nameless Black

03. A Toil Beneath The Skin

04. Blood, Be Gone!

05. A Curse For The Dead

06. The Luring Depths

07. The Inimical

08. Man-Beast

09. The Reaping Of Flesh And Blood

THE LEGION released its sophomore album, "Revocation", in February 2006 via Listenable Records.

3310562724_bb8d1e03d0_o.jpg

Najzad.

Edited by Talvi

• 4 weeks later...

Meni je ovo previse melodicno za njih, ko da slusam KOK.

edit: Dobar je album, brutalnost koja se preplice sa epikom. NIsam ocekivao nesto ovako od njih, previse su mi se upeglali i upicanili. Ali koga briga..

Edited by morbid god

Sta ocekujete od BM benda koji ima onako super odradjen web site. Kao sto rekoh nije mi loshe dopadaju mi se one Emperor like deonice(i sto ima klasike i cistih vokala), a album zvuchi kao melodichni Marduk. Odlichan album, omiljena prva, shesta i poslednja.