Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ja imam rezac... i ponudio sam pomoc ovde, nisam slao pp... poshto vidim da niko nije video to poslo sam sharkeyu pp... shto sam trebao odma da uradim... icon_da.gif stjupid mi...

e ko rece preko usb kabla kabla da se povezu kompovi??? :confusd: moze to??? icon_confused.gif eto svakim danom neshto ucim... icon_da.gif

za okuplanje: dajte posle gitarijade! znaci posle 20tog!!! moze? i ajde peticiju ko bi sve ishao pa da se izdogovaroma!!! icon_da.gif

1.ja

samo me qvotujte i upishavajte pored broja vash nick or vat eva i tako... icon_da.gif

aj poz!!!

1. THE WIZZARD

2. sharkey

itd

Čarobnjače, meni od sutra počinje JEBENA PRAKSA u Hotelu "M", pa ću shodno sa smenom koju budem radio da te kontaktiram (na primer, dan pre), pa ćemo se naći kod tebe da ovo sranje narežemo, i pošto imam još gomilu nekih sranja sa harda da režem taman ću o istom trošku to da uradim. Poz

ovo sam ukucao u gogl:

why did mustaine went to court with elefson? icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

The Asssociated Press has issued the following report:

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has sued the band's former bass player, David Ellefson, for allegedly using the name of the group without permission in an advertisement for musical equipment.

The suit filed Monday (July 25) in Superior Court by Mustaine claims he and Ellefson entered into a settlement agreement in February that restricts the guitarist's use of the band name.

"Ellefson shall not use, or authorize anyone else to use, the work or mark 'MEGADETH" to advertise, market or promote any person, band, company, organization, product or services without MEGADETH's prior express written permission," according to the lawsuit.

Mustaine said an ad in this month's issue of Bass Player features Ellefson holding a pedal tuner for bass guitars and includes the names of several bands he is involved with — including MEGADETH.

Mustaine is seeking unspecified compensatory, punitive and exemplary damages.

MEGADETH was founded in 1983 and released a greatest hits album, "Back to the Start" last month. Ellefson appeared on albums from 1985 to 2002 until he got into a disagreement with Mustaine and refused to rejoin the band last year.

da, a bila je tu neka prica kako je mustaine zavrno ellefsona za neke pare, ali to nikad nije moglo da se dokaze pa je ellefson izgubio.. tako nesto.. mislim da ima na ovoj temi.. ali 116 strana treba potraziti biggrin.gif

odlicne su slike!

ko je slikao? nego je bas dobro zumirao samo nije mnogo obracao paznju na svjetlo a i u tom haosu ne bi ni ja.. biggrin.gif

poz!

ja sam dobio slike....preko caletovog kolege,blabla...

nego,ima ih oo 200,pa nisam znao koje pre da izaberem icon_mrgreen.gif