Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bas sam juce gledao sve njihove home videe...Secas se kako Marty izgleda na Rusted Pieces....E TO JE ZBUN!!!! A Nick izgleda kao sa drveta da je sishao...cccc

Bas me je uhvatila nostalgija za tom starom postavom...jos kad sam gledao Evolver...tuzno sto Junior, Marty i Nick nisu vise tu sad.gif

Sto se nicka tice...imam jedan video gde jos gore izgleda...sviraju TOC sa onim uvodnim Juniorovim solazama...i tada kad Nick krene deluje kao da ce da padne sa bubnjeva...

Jesi li primetila kako je Dave nadrkan na Lucretii?? Obrati paznju kad nesto prokomentarise Juniorovu majicu kako se ovaj samo na tren nasmeje i odmah napravi neku skenj-facu. I pred sam kraj kad im kazu jos pet minuta kako Nick gleda Dejva...kao dete kad nesto zabrlja pa ne sme da pogleda roditelje! Super je...hvala ti jos jednom Tanja

ma nema na cemu..

nije mi izgledao nadrkan nego vise ono u tripu da odsvira sve do kraja icon_smile.gif

a u pravu si za nicka.. kao klinja kad nesto zgrijesi. biggrin.gif

btw, koja razlika izmedju martyija na behind the music i lucretia icon_smile.gifbiggrin.gif ...

svidja mi se mary jane, i ona lujka sto vuce davea.. ne mislim da je ono profi snimak.. ono nesto amatersko.. bezveze.. a dave ne moze ni da stoji koliko je droZiran..

Heh, Marty promenio se jako....najzanimljiviji mi je bio negde u Youthanasia periodu...tada je tako zeleo to da radi, bio pun entuzijazma...a sad svira sa svojom Aikawom, jebala ga ona icon_wink.gif

Ono sa vucenjem je stvarno jako zanimljivo...ah ta narkomanija

u cemu je razlika izmedju Blica i New York Posta? icon_smile.gif

New York Post 8/21/05

DETH TRIP - SPEED METAL HERO DAVE MUSTAINE WINS MAINSTREAM RESPECT WITH GIGANTOUR

MEGADETH founder, vocalist and guitarist Dave Mustaine is largely credited with ushering in the early-1980s speed-metal movement, adding an element of musical artistry to a genre that lacked it.

Despite this, Megadeth has never enjoyed the same level of widespread success as Mustaine's former band, Metallica.

But with his newly minted Gigantour festival hitting Jones Beach on Tuesday and PNC Bank Arts Center on Wednesday, Mustaine is making a bid for mainstream respect.

The festival was born out of his 2002 bout with radial neuropathy, which led to severe nerve damage in his left arm. Mustaine saw the Gigantour as something to work on if he couldn't play guitar anymore.

"I thought it would be cool to host a festival and be an emcee, kind of an elder statesmen for this metal scene," Mustaine says.

But when rehabilitation kicked in and his arm healed, Mustaine put Gigantour on the back burner to record a new album and mount a sold-out tour to support it. So it wasn't until earlier this year that he revisited the Gigantour idea.

To distinguish it from the rest of the summer music fests, Mustaine picked nine bands - including Dream Theater, Fear Factory and the Dillinger Escape Plan - known more for musicianship than star power, something that's important to both Mustaine and his legion of discerning metal fans.

"A lot of the metal that's out right now is disappointing for me," he says. "Some of the songs are really good, and right when you think there should be a guitar solo, there's none because there's no guitar player in the band - they're just strumming open chords or de-tuning the guitar.

"Take away the people in my generation, are there any guitar heroes? I think not," Mustaine adds.

While Mustaine is a fretboard hero to many a fan, that doesn't mean he's adopted a lofty position.

"I was brought up poor," says Mustaine. "My mom and dad got divorced when I was 4, so it was food stamps and hand-me-down clothes when I was in California.

"When I started Megadeth, I was actually homeless for a while. I can look out at our friends in the audience that truggle to get money to buy tickets and I can say, 'I've been there. I've been successful, but my heart is right alongside you.' "

This everyman sensibility, combined with songs about hardship, heartbreak and political confusion, is what makes Megadeth so popular with its hard-core fan base. It also helps that Mustaine has resisted the overblown posturing that defines the current metal scene.

"When I get up on stage, I don't roll my eyes up in my sockets and throw devil signs at people," says Mustaine. "I don't talk a lot because people pay to hear me play.

"I've seen enough people, where they're like, 'Oh, by the way, I'm going to break into a spoken-word segment.'

"Shut up!"

Pa, u neku ruku jeste. Najdiskutabilnije je shtace Dejv da odluchi. Dal ce da cepa josh sa imenom Megadeth ili "solo" karijera. U svakom sluchaju, lichno, ne verujem da ce sa ovom postavom da snima album. Takav je moj utisak. Drover braca ionako vec odlazu novi Eidolon dugo zbog 'Deth turneje.

In closing, these have been the best tours of my career, whether in the US the first time or this time, the UK and Europe the first time or the second, Australia or Japan, or the upcoming S.A. shows. I have had the times of my life.

Da li ovo znači da će nastaviti pod imenom Megadeth?

Edited by Vic Rattlehead

Zna li neko gde mogu da se nadju slike ili jos bolje neki video sa koncerta u BG??    Do sada sam video samo slike naseg Mustainea i onog lika koji ima veliku kolekciju pa je ovde objavio nekoliko....kako do ostalih?      Mada divx koncerta bi bio najbolji icon_wink.gif

Otprilike sve što valjaju su bile postovane ovde. Ja imam par video snimaka sa mobilnog, ali su tako lošeg kvaliteta da je teško i prepoznati pjsemu. icon_biggrin.gif

P.s. ovo nađoh na Megadeth forumu, parodija na Holy Wars:

Gangsta Wars...The Drug Money Due

Gangsta will kill gangsta

Spilling drugs across the land

Killing for crack money

Something I don't understand

Fools like me, who cross the streets

And come to gangsta streets

Ask the dealer, for a 5 buck deal

Will you smoke on freinds command?

Gangstas are divided

Surely will not stand