Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Police stopped a MEGADETH rock concert [in Israel] Wednesday night [June 22] after only four songs, due to the crowd's rowdy behavior which resulted in stage barricades falling into the audience.

Police instructed the crowd to exit the grounds and ended the annual "Metalist Festival" — where MEGADETH had been invited to perform — earlier than scheduled.

Police officials said the band performed at about 2 a.m. (6 p.m. EST) as the festival was coming to an end, and so they did not see any reason to fix the railings and continue the show.

Rotem, one of the thousands of youngsters at the festival, told Ynet he believes the premises were not suited for such a large concert. He said the railings along the edge of the stage collapsed pushing people to the ground.

"Someone could have died," he said. "It was really frightening."

Another fan, 30-year-old Inbar from Tel Aviv, said she especially had waited until 2 a.m. to see MEGADETH perform.

"Police told us to exit the area and that we would be able to return once everything was reorganized," she said. "Police know what a heavy metal concert is and that most of the crowd is not usually violent, but the railings they bought were not solid enough and were placed too close to the stage."

Police commander Chen Soria said in response that the concert was cut short due to the late hour. He said police officers did not see the no point fixing the railings with only ten more minutes left of the show.

"The event started at 2 p.m. (6 a.m.) and there was a delay in the (band) schedules," he said. "Kibbutz Palmachim and the festival organizers promised to end the show by 2 a.m. due to the noise and past events."

Soria said no injuries were reported.

nisam bash najbolje skapiro teht... prekinut koncert u 2 posle ponoci jer je policija

uzela loshu ogradu pa su svi popadali? icon_confused.gif

nisam bash najbolje skapiro teht... prekinut koncert u 2 posle ponoci jer je policija

uzela loshu ogradu pa su svi popadali? icon_confused.gif

i onda je mrmot zavio cokoladu u foliju biggrin.gif

daj covjece, uzmi rijecnik - stvarno me mrzi sad da ti prevodim.

mustaine: iskuliraj. bitno, htjela sam da kazem da sam sinoc u cugu opet odgledala behind the music. ona je baba najjaca.. Megadeth, here we go biggrin.gif

a Ivan i ja smo odlucili ici u LA da nadjemo onaj studio (rekose da je negdje iza Melrouz Plejsa), i kupujemo onaj cuveni kos (ili krademo, vidjecemo sta se vise isplati). biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

dethmen - dobro de, ajde.. biggrin.gif

mustaine: iskuliraj. bitno, htjela sam da kazem da sam sinoc u cugu opet odgledala behind the music. ona je baba najjaca.. Megadeth, here we go biggrin.gif

a Ivan i ja smo odlucili ici u LA da nadjemo onaj studio (rekose da je negdje iza Melrouz Plejsa), i kupujemo onaj cuveni kos (ili krademo, vidjecemo sta se vise isplati). biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

dethmen - dobro de, ajde.. biggrin.gif

svaka cast....

inace ta baba je ellefsonova keva biggrin.gif

ovo za pms cu shvatiti takodje kao uvredu. a za tvoju informaciju nije pms.

ja sam banovana od lika koji je mentalno poremecen greskom zalutao na ovaj forum, koji je tvrdio da je spavao sa mnom, a poslije se izvinjavao i govorio da me nikad vidio nije. znaci, na licnoj osnovi je bio ban.

licnih problema imamo svi. i oni nemaju veze s onim sto sam ovdje napisala.

zao mi je ako sam te stavila u isti kos sa sunrayem (jebote, nece niko s njim u isti kos biggrin.gif ), ali tako mi je djelovalo. u posljednje vrijeme citam previse uvreda na moj i tudji racun, uglavnom sve neosnovano, podjebavacki i krajnje nekulturno. naravno, ovdje ne mislim iskljucivo na tebe. imam utisak da ljudi vise ne znaju da razgovaraju, nego se samo svadjaju i vrijedjaju. niko mi u zivotu nije rekao vise uvreda k`o sunray za ovih nekoliko mjeseci, da to vise prelazi granice zezanja i dobrog humora. i jos kad sam procitala tvoj post upucen vicu.. pa jos par ludaka na drugim temama..... kao da niko nema nista da kaze osim psovki i uvreda... no.gif

fino sto si se izvukao s ovim postom upucenom vicu.

nije tesko biti fin.

poz. i mijenjajmo temu, ima bosko da nas sve obrise.

Ma uopšte se nisam uvrijedio na Martyiev komentar, a BlackSunray, pa, očigledno da je čovjek 'nakrivo nasađen' i da svakome sere, takve treba samo ignorisati i dosadiće im. Ja lično nemam ništa protiv njega pošto mi nikad nije ništa srao. Toliko da se zna.

A što se tiče te srušene ograde, nadam se da to nema nikakve veze sa zabranom koncerata Rotting Chris i Dissection.

P.S. Behind the Music rules!

jel? ja sam mislila da su on i poland neki ortaci? (evo me sad ko bojan j. biggrin.gif )

Pa sad kao jesu,posto je ovaj svirao na poslednjem albumu,ali ranije je postojala prica da je Poland isteran jer je pokrao njihovu muzicku opremu i prodao je za drogu ili sta vec.Dave ga je posle pljuvao i posvetio mu Liar biggrin.gif

Edited by Hanuman

ma ko im ga zna - mustaine je ludak za muzikom, i poslom - to se vidi na kilometar.

pa kad je izbacio menzu, onakvog bubnjara ..

mislim da ljudi tu dosta prica izmisle i preuvelicaju.. standardno icon_da.gif

ma nista, osjecaj se kao kod svoje kuce.. icon_smile.gif

pratimo mi oficijelni sajt - no woory.. biggrin.gif

citam skoro svaki dan sta ima novo, i bas nista pametno.. moglo je to i bolje za srbiju da se napise - tj. detaljnije, ali svejedno je ok.

za oko mi zapalo samo ovo..

Sorry Finland, Serbia actually managed to beat you out in the manic enthusiasm department. But before we pass out any trophies, I'm waiting to see what South America has in store for us.