Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"In a recent interview with Dave, he told us that he was very surprised with the recent act in Belgrade, Serbia, and that he couldn't believe that people we're 101% with the band, discharging so much energy, making the stage tremble!! He also added he will return in graditude to Belgrade next summer, and hold a free concert, 'For the new droogies..' he says!" To sum up, his message for the fans ultimately was 'Thank you, and... mamicu vam jebem, ko mi je ukrao mobilni i lIJEkove za ledja, jebo vam pas mater?', and with a strange, evil genius grim on his face left..."

Ivan je dobro obavJesten i on zna sta prica... Ivan nije pojeo nista zagorJelo, i vJerujte Ivanu... pridruzite se Ivanovoj crkvi, budite moji sledbenici... i Mustaine ce vam odrzati free KoncerT, jer je i on moj rob... dolazi vrIJeme za moj uzlazak na tron..... Nostradamus je i ovo prorIJekao... aaahhh......

Ja sam svJe... ja sam Bog mJetala.... 233.gif :narkomanija moja svIJetinja:

@Narod: Juli li li li li.... icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif Zezam se ono gore, nije ono rekao Dave Mustaine, nego Tom Araya... icon_wink.gif

A ja tek neki dan vidio da ima Addicted to Chaos remasterizovana da se skine!

P.S. šta imate od remasterizovanih albuma? Ja samo So Far, i Killing, od kojih je samo SF original. Nevjerovatno je koliko bolje zvuče od originala!

Edited by Vic Rattlehead

Ozbiljno?

Ja imam sve od njih na originalima ali mi se nesto ne daju pare na remastere...koliko su bolji?...cuo sam da je Dave malo modifikovao pesme sto mi se nimalo ne dopada...

nije menjao strukturu pesama... vec samo je neke delove naglasavao i tako dalje... recimo istakao negde pratece vokale... onda promenio recimo eq bubnjeva i sl... videces nije nista strasno.. ove koje sam ja cuo zvuce bolje... jebiga... pivopije.gif

Ok, hoces onda da kupis ove moje originale da bi ja mogo' da pazarim remastere icon_smile.gif

lol...

naravno da ne... icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

inace sharkey, pa u tome je i fora da zvuci prebudzeno biggrin.gif

sto ga je onda remasterovo koji kurac ako se ne primeti biggrin.gif

pivopije.gif

Zasto me odbijas? icon_smile.gif

Nego imenjace hoces da svratis danas? ...moze da se desi da danas pazerim jednog lepog LP Custom-a musik19.gif

molim?!?!?!?

sada cu da te okrenem.... icon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

a inace ako ima neko neki snimak sa mega koncerta zainteresovan sam da to pogledam... ako nije frka.. icon_smile.gif

pivopije.gif

malo si zakasnio s tom pricom o basti...

btw, ja imam killing remasterizavan i mnogo bolje zvuci.

a sto se tice addicted - jeste nabbudzeno ali onaj uvod s bubnjevima bas razbija! (da to nije po nickovom ugovoru icon_smile.gif )

This is GIGANTOURMAIL ISSUE #5

GIGANTOUR CHAT

SPECIAL EVENT CHAT - JULY 20

Chat live with Dave Mustaine tomorrow night 6PM PDT July 20 at Gigantour.com. You must be registered at the Gigantour Forums to particpate in the chat. You will be able to chat with Dave in Room 1 of the chat. Your questions will go into a queue and Dave will make his best effort to answer as many questions as possible. There will be other rooms you can visit to chat amongst yourselves, but Room 1 is where Dave will be answering your questions.

The chat itself is in the final steps of being installed and customized. You will be able to see it and log in tomorrow night at 5PM PDT. Access to the chat is at the Gigantour Forums.

This is GIGANTOURMAIL ISSUE #5

GIGANTOUR CHAT

SPECIAL EVENT CHAT - JULY 20

Chat live with Dave Mustaine tomorrow night 6PM PDT July 20 at Gigantour.com. You must be registered at the Gigantour Forums to particpate in the chat. You will be able to chat with Dave in Room 1 of the chat. Your questions will go into a queue and Dave will make his best effort to answer as many questions as possible. There will be other rooms you can visit to chat amongst yourselves, but Room 1 is where Dave will be answering your questions.

The chat itself is in the final steps of being installed and customized. You will be able to see it and log in tomorrow night at 5PM PDT. Access to the chat is at the Gigantour Forums.

ali dave sporo kuca... mora da je unajmio nekog brzokucacha biggrin.gif

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

jel ima da se skine odnekle taj remaster?